SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland

SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Great Service

The team was very quick and very friendly! I would definitely recommend this to friends and colleagues. I was surprised at how quick the appointment was, shows how professional the team is!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We're delighted to read your review!

Poor Directions to Clinic & Service

Great clear service

The store was hard to find, I looked online for the address which was simple and when I went to the location I couldn't find any mention of Smile direct so I didn't bother going up to level 33 to check. Perhaps there could be a little not on the locations page to say its not signposted but you promis its there:)Information was repeated but made very clear
people were very kind

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hello Cha, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! If we can be of assistance, please reach out to us at grinners@smiledirectclub.com.

Great setup.

Smile Direct has knowledgeable and pleasant staff. My child had an uneventful visit. We’re pleased with the outcome but unsure if it will fix a cross bite or overbite. Or even if our child will remember to brunch after eating at school or to not eat with the moulds in.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Tanya! This means the world to us.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland compares to other Dental Services

Smile Direct Auckland City

Enjoyed my appointment, Isabella was very nice to make me feel very comfortable. Would recommend Smile Direct Auckland City Branch. Can't wait to start my journey for a new smile

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We're delighted to read your review!

Couldn’t have been more perfect!

All the staff were lovely and very helpful. They made me feel comfortable and answered any questions I had. They informed me about how the whole process would go. I would recommend the Smile Direct Club to anyone considering it.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Bianca! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Very friendly and informative.

Really enjoyed our appointment. Caroline was really lovely. She answered all my questions and made the whole experience relaxed and fun. The possibility of having straight teeth made so easily is so exciting. Thanks so much. :)
(Loved that there is complimentary parking :) )

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Great, professional and relaxed.

Great, professional and relaxed - literally service with a smile. Skyla answered all my questions and made the whole experience fun! I know what’s next in the process - really impressed. Thanks so much.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honoured.

Other Dental Services

I already feel like a new person - and that’s only from the initial appointment!

I have one problem upper tooth that’s been a confidence problem for me for 7 years. Today’s initial appointment has made me finally, for the first time, get excited about smiling and showing my teeth! The down payment and monthly payment plan is very reasonable and won’t cost an arm and a leg! I left my appointment already feeling like a new person and I can’t wait to receive my aligners! Thanks SmileDirect Club

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Taila, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Nola
NolaCentral Queensland, QLD

couldn’t live without it !

Amazing customer service, thank you for helping me get the smile I want ! Thank you so much Isabel for being the sweet and kind person you are, I felt really uncomfortable during the 3D scan but I couldn’t have done it without your bubbly self & jokes !

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Nola, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Wonderful experience

Looking forward for the dentist approval soon. Can’t wait to start my journey. Relatively new experience and it’s a good start. Ambience was great and nice staff to start with.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing!

Other Dental Services

Great visit- well looked after

Thanks Auckland smile direct for your informative and friendly manner creating my 3D scan, couldn’t have been easier. Looking forward to the results and appreciate how well you looked after me.

Lovely and friendly service

But yet to try the aligners so can’t comment on it. Staffs will treat you very well and being friendly, I felt that scanning is quite embarrassing in fact it only takes 5 minutes.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Nik, we really appreciate your positive review!

Very friendly and professional

The staff at the Auckland SmileShop made the visit very pleasant as they were very friendly and helpful, answering any questions i had. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to try smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Great Experience

My smile guide was professional and comprehensive regarding the process, and accurately answered all my questions. She took the time to get to know me, and as a result I was very comfortable with all aspects of this treatment.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're delighted to see this. Thank you, Pete!

Friendly staff

Sophia, my smile guide was very friendly and tried her best to provide answers to my questions. It would have been a lot more comforting if a professional were present (physically/virtually) to answer my questions and concerns.

Quite odd and offputting

We found the Americanised gushiness odd, forced and doesn't fit with our kiwi culture. Also the lack of dental professionals was worrying - you see young retail assistants with little knowledge.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Beautiful view, a comfy chair and lovely staff!

Teara and Toops were amazing! My visit was quick easy and painless, I didnt feel uncomfortable in the slightest. I was all done and dusted in under 30 minutes. 10/10 would reccomend a visit if you are looking to straighten your smile like myself.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us!

Josh A J
Josh A J

No, thank you it was my pleasure.

Awesome

The staff working was perfect .explain us crystal clear now I hope we get the results what the girls explain us.the girl who explain us was very awesome thanks so much.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Malek, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Great service!

Te at the Auckland office was awesome, thanks so much! Looking forward to my new smile :D even travelling to Auckland and back was a breeze. Easy parking too considering the office is in the CBD.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Rachel, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

A great solution

Saves cost and time when compared to what is generally available. Looking forward to the next step. Like the friendly and quick process of the initial consultation and keen to see the changes.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Eleanor, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Great service!

Specifically studied my needs. Mr. Teara guided through the process making sure I will get what I need. Asked what I wanted afterall my teeth (=...Listened to my suggestions. Nothing I could asked more. Thanks.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

W're delighted to read your review!

This is perfect and excellent...

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Now that's an honour! Thank you so much, Charanjit.

A really nice staff

The staff was very kind and helpful. Overall the experience was really nice. Sophia did her best to be make the experience friendly and relaxing. I can definitely recommend it.

GREAT SERVICE!

The team at Albert street were awesome from the moment I arrived. I felt well informed and Tupou and I still had some laughs along the way ;) If the results are as good as the service I will be stoked!