SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland

SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland (page 5 of 5)

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

First class customer service

Staff at the Auckland branch were so kind and helpful. Shout out to Tupou she was wonderful and answered all my questions and explained everything so well. Im excited to start my smile journey, thank you Auckland branch you're all so lovely!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Laken, thank you so much for taking the time to share! We truly appreciate seeing this on our page.

Lots of fun and fascinating technology.

A warm welcome and I was made to feel very at ease. My needs were discussed and the process was explained at length to me. I was amazed I couldnt even tell that the consultant was wearing her aligners! They are invisible, and dont affect speech at all, which I had been concerned about. A great experience so far - cant wait to get my new smile!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Sarah, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Other Dental Services

It was wonderful

Staff is very friendly and accomodating. Procedure was calming and done professionally. Would recommend to other. Shout out to Sophia! Very pretty and very nice. Also, location was so clean.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Raisa, we're delighted to see this!

Very friendly and helpful

Extremely friendly and helpful staff - great experience. Explained everything in good detail and left me with no questions unanswered. Looking forward to seeing the results hopefully in the near future

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate you taking the time to share some kind words!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland compares to other Dental Services

Excited to start

I was greeted by the friendly staff and they made me feel comfortable. They took me through the whole process clearly outlining everything I wanted to know. I left the place feeling confident in everything and I am looking forward and excited to start my process. I dealt with Tupou who was awesome and very friendly. I would recommend Smile Direct to my family and friends.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, William.

I loved seeing what my new smile can look like through the examples. Thank you

Loved it! Loved the customer service and engagement from the front desk and the person who took in charge of me! Thank you again, would definitely recommend! Thank you for the teeth whiting too

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for the wonderful review!

This is soooo exciting! I cant wait.

I was greeted by very friendly staffs. They made me feel comfortable and at home. They talked me through the process clearly that boots my optimism for this project! This is soooo exciting and I cant wait!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback!

I still have question

I honestly still left with questions around quality of work, assurances etc. I didnt feelninspired to buy your product nor did I feel that I have a full understanding of how things work

Other Dental Services

Nice people

Pros: great customer service. Cost efficient however not convinced my teeth will be fixed in 6 months.
Cons: location - should be located probably at Sylvia park, which is more convinient for parking and finding the right place. Building is far too tall and feels commercial not customer friendly. The mouth widener is too big. 1 size does not fit all.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for leaving us a review, Leesa! We're happy to hear the visit was a good one and have passed along your feedback to our shop team.

Dental Services