SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland

See the Best Dental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Excellent. Very professional

Very informative and professional. Technology to scan your mouth is amazing. I had no idea how crookered my teeth were until I saw them in 3D. Can't wait for the aligners to arrive.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Chris, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Great experience

The staff were very friendly and informative. Helped me to understand how the process all works towards fixing my teeth. Can’t wait to get my new straight and white smile.

Store LocationNewmarket.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amber, we love seeing this!

No doubt #1 customer service

Excellent customer service. Always reassured if I had any questions to ask. Very informative with products shown. My appointment was on time. Would highly recommend to family and friends. Awesome team at SDC.

Store LocationNew Market, Auckland, New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Amazing service and friendly staff :)

The whole experience was very comfortable, all staff members were super friendly from the moment I walked in to when I left. They had colouring pencils and a a book for my son to work on while he waited, the place the super clean and inviting. Everything that was explained was in a way that I could understand and staff members were reassuring. Thank you Dianne and Tara for being wonderful!

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
Store LocationNewmarket, Auckland, NZ
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kerry, we love seeing this!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland compares to other Dental Services

So easy!

Absolutely delightful staff. They were very attentive, knowledgeable and professional. Made the experience so easy. Incredible what technology can achieve now. I can’t wait to start seeing results. Highly recommend.

Store LocationAuckland NZ
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Mel, we love seeing this!

Amanda
Amanda

Friendly

Lovely team very friendly and informative. Clean and comfortable with a handy location. I would like to stop typing now but I have not reached thirty words. Oh I'm done now :-)

Store LocationAuckland
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Amanda. Thank you for this awesome review! :)

Great service!

Was super fun and easy, the girls really know what they are doing and make you feel comfortable! Everything was throughly explained and I felt really confident with what was happening and expected.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Ella, we love seeing this!

Excited about the results

Nicole was very professional throughout my consultation. Nicole provided plenty of information and walked me through each step within the treatment plan. The scan was painless with Nicole being very thorough.

Store LocationAuckland
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Richmond, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Should have done this a long time ago

Had my 3D scan with Nicole, awesome attitude. Simple and easy process which was hard to believe. Answered all my questions. Thank you so much Nicole . Keep up the great work

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Renee, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Dental Services

Absolutely Worthwhile Visit. I'm so excited for what's to come!!!!

Had a fantastic visit, was welcomed immediately & once signed in moved to the actual appointment. Tess, the Store Manager in Newmarket was friendly, concise with her information & made the appointment extremely enjoyable. Looking forward to beginning my journey to amazing teeth that I can be proud of!

Store LocationNewmarket Auckland NZ
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Dee, thank you so much for taking the time to share! We truly appreciate seeing this on our page

Dee
Dee

No worries all .... it was a great experience .... now just waiting for the fun part to begin!

I’m still in shock how easy and quick the process is

I’m so excited to see my smile journey, to regain my confidence and that amazing glowing smile smile Direct Club will give me. I’m shock how easy and quick the process was.

Store LocationNewmarket, Auckland
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Really friendly

Lisa was very friendly which helped my daughter relax. Lisa knew what she was doing and did it very well. My daughter was anxious beforehand but Lisa chatted away while she was taking the scan and it was all done and complete a lot quicker and more comfortably than expected.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Store LocationNewmarket in Auckland New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tina, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Dental Services

Comfortable, enjoyable and exciting!

The staff were friendly, well- communicative and professional. I am very excited to begin my Smile journey and look forward to working with them in future. They were efficient and allowed for a smooth appointment, making ever step of the way clear and easy to understand. Definitely recommend

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Alec, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

excited and cant wait

excellent customers service and very well informed. made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend this product very highly. I was blown away by the 3D scan machine on how accurate it was.

Store LocationNewmarket, Auckland, New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Malcolm, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Newmarket superstars!

Was nervous to go into the team today, but, Nicole & Diane from Newmarket are amazing! Super welcoming and super friendly! All my questions were answered and explained so I understood before walking out. Will definitely be recommending their services to family & friends! Awesome stuff smile direct club Nz!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.