SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Good experience overall

Disappointing that the referral code wasn't working for my friend who referred me to get the deal. But aside from that very good visit, staff very helpful and informative about the whole process.

Store LocationAuckland

Hello

Nice friendly people. Instructions on location and parking would have been better in a map with directions and instructions as a pdf file so it could have been printed prior to appointment as some cell phones can't get in to the attachment. Otherwise good visit.

Store LocationAuckland NZ

Other Dental Services

Smile

Store LocationAlbert St Auckland NZ

My first consultation

After applying online, I attended the free consultation & had a scan with a very friendly consultant. Everything was appropriately covered by Covid-19 protocols, which put me at ease. It was all very straight forward & enjoyable, so I'm looking forward to receiving the aligners. My only worry on returning home was that I didn't get a receipt or copy of the document I signed.

Store LocationAuckland Central, NZ
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Han, we really appreciate your positive review! Feel free to call or email us if we can help with anything.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland compares to other Dental Services

Great team, thorough work

Upon visit I was met with an enthusiastic worker who conducted her job thoroughly and with good quality. Comfortable atmosphere and information provided was very clear. Cant wait to see my new smile. Cheers to the team at smile direct Auckland !

Store LocationAuckland/NZ
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Arthur, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Once we could get into the building it was a great experience

The instructions for finding the parking and getting into the place after hours need to be up front & obvious in the booking confirmation email.

Apart from that, the staff were helpful & friendly and the experience was good. The scanning technology is amazing - the model it made was soooo detailed.

My daughter is looking forward to her straighter teeth in a much shorter timeframe & at $7k cheaper than braces I am happy too :-)

Too early to say what product quality is like.

Store LocationAuckland
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the feedback, Heather!

Great clear service

The store was hard to find, I looked online for the address which was simple and when I went to the location I couldn't find any mention of Smile direct so I didn't bother going up to level 33 to check. Perhaps there could be a little not on the locations page to say its not signposted but you promis its there:)Information was repeated but made very clear
people were very kind

Store Locationauckland
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hello Cha, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! If we can be of assistance, please reach out to us at grinners@smiledirectclub.com.

Smile Direct Auckland City

Enjoyed my appointment, Isabella was very nice to make me feel very comfortable. Would recommend Smile Direct Auckland City Branch. Can't wait to start my journey for a new smile

Store LocationAuckland City
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We're delighted to read your review!

Other Dental Services

Friendly staff

Sophia, my smile guide was very friendly and tried her best to provide answers to my questions. It would have been a lot more comforting if a professional were present (physically/virtually) to answer my questions and concerns.

Dental Services