SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Really friendly

Lisa was very friendly which helped my daughter relax. Lisa knew what she was doing and did it very well. My daughter was anxious beforehand but Lisa chatted away while she was taking the scan and it was all done and complete a lot quicker and more comfortably than expected.

Store LocationNewmarket in Auckland New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tina, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Great customer service with refinement scan

Comfortable experience and lovely staff at the touch up scan for refinement. Was also shown my starting teeth position and was amazed what a difference has been made. Really happy I made that decision.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, N_Wolf23. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Other Dental Services

Refinements Visit

The woman who took me through my appointment was amazing! She was so friendly and thorough and made it a really positive experience. 10/10! A big thank you to her. Please pass on my gratitude :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Rebecca. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Friendly, efficient

Diane was careful to ensure my scan was accurate and she was friendly and professional. I had a scan for refinements so I’m familiar with the process. I’m happy with SDC so far, I notice a big improvement with my teeth.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Awesome! thanks for your kind words Mae, super happy to hear about your progress!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland compares to other Dental Services

My journey to have perfect smile

Nicole and Sophia are very friendly , professional staff and soft spoken at all. They answer all my queries and doubt. Nicole was do my 3D and she’s so patient to me till the end. I’m looking forward with my perfect smile soon and I will highly recommend smile direct club to all my friends through out the globe.

Store LocationAlbert street AUCKLAND
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Chobeline, thanks for your kind comments about our team.

Great teamwork and excellent time management

Professionals with friendly staff...
It was great time it was great to see your own teeth 3d image and eassy process highly recommended place if u don't want visible brace

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kavinder, we love seeing this!