SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Excited

Beautiful and relaxing experience. Supportive staff. Clean explanation. Looking forward to have better smile. Customer service was satisfying. Got all information at intial stage. Interested to explore more about it.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Sanobar! It is always a pleasure to assist you. If you need any additional support, remember that we are here to assist, just send us an email to: reviews@smiledirectclub.com

It was ok. Very friendly staff

Great staff and were very friendly. Mouth piece that was put in my mouth to perform 3D scan was ok but I wondered if it was cleaned as it was just placed back on the machine without being wiped or anything and then the rep just grabbed it and put back in mouth to do another scan just to make sure it was all covered. I had done Invisalign before so was told to remove the current attachments before aligners arrive but then scan was done with attachments on so apparently aligners can be made even if scan was done with composites on. I thought it went ok though but I think I would rather much prefer a dentist then sales reps.

Other Dental Services

Quite odd and offputting

We found the Americanised gushiness odd, forced and doesn't fit with our kiwi culture. Also the lack of dental professionals was worrying - you see young retail assistants with little knowledge.

I still have question

I honestly still left with questions around quality of work, assurances etc. I didnt feelninspired to buy your product nor did I feel that I have a full understanding of how things work

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland compares to other Dental Services

Alexia
Alexiaasked
SmileShop NZ, Auckland

Can I please have someone ring me on 0211179810 . We would like to ask a few questions about my daughters teeth. We live in Kerikeri in the Bay of Islands and rather than travel all the way down and do the kit test. We need a little bit of advice prior .

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Unfortunately, I'm unable to schedule an outbound call, but you're more than welcome to call our customer care team at 1800 515 198 any time.

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub