SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Excited about the results

Nicole was very professional throughout my consultation. Nicole provided plenty of information and walked me through each step within the treatment plan. The scan was painless with Nicole being very thorough.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Richmond, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Good service

I came all the way from hamilton. Met Lisa at Newmarket store in Auckland today. She was great. Explained everything, answered all questions, very friendly. So was Tess. Thanks girls.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Store LocationNewmarket
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Raman, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Other Dental Services

Should have done this a long time ago

Had my 3D scan with Nicole, awesome attitude. Simple and easy process which was hard to believe. Answered all my questions. Thank you so much Nicole . Keep up the great work

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Renee, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Professional service

This is so helpful and friendly! I enjoy it so much!
The instructor is so professional and informative. She gives me so much information and instructions to get my teeth done.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tri, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland compares to other Dental Services

Absolutely Worthwhile Visit. I'm so excited for what's to come!!!!

Had a fantastic visit, was welcomed immediately & once signed in moved to the actual appointment. Tess, the Store Manager in Newmarket was friendly, concise with her information & made the appointment extremely enjoyable. Looking forward to beginning my journey to amazing teeth that I can be proud of!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Dee, thank you so much for taking the time to share! We truly appreciate seeing this on our page

Dee
Dee

No worries all .... it was a great experience .... now just waiting for the fun part to begin!

I’m still in shock how easy and quick the process is

I’m so excited to see my smile journey, to regain my confidence and that amazing glowing smile smile Direct Club will give me. I’m shock how easy and quick the process was.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Really friendly

Lisa was very friendly which helped my daughter relax. Lisa knew what she was doing and did it very well. My daughter was anxious beforehand but Lisa chatted away while she was taking the scan and it was all done and complete a lot quicker and more comfortably than expected.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tina, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Comfortable, enjoyable and exciting!

The staff were friendly, well- communicative and professional. I am very excited to begin my Smile journey and look forward to working with them in future. They were efficient and allowed for a smooth appointment, making ever step of the way clear and easy to understand. Definitely recommend

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Alec, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

excited and cant wait

excellent customers service and very well informed. made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend this product very highly. I was blown away by the 3D scan machine on how accurate it was.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Malcolm, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Newmarket superstars!

Was nervous to go into the team today, but, Nicole & Diane from Newmarket are amazing! Super welcoming and super friendly! All my questions were answered and explained so I understood before walking out. Will definitely be recommending their services to family & friends! Awesome stuff smile direct club Nz!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Awesome experience.

This was my initial visit and 3D scans. Both Tess and Lisa were super professional and made me feel very comfortable, they were so friendly and were able to answer all my questions and concerns.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Alex, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Lovely initial consultation

Nicole was very helpful and answered all my questions. Very thorough and was well informed. Felt at ease and was welcomed warmly. Professional to a tee. Was awesome to see the 3D photos and she made it look easy. Was a breeze to get through. Excited to start the alignment journey!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive 100% satisfaction and we are happy to hear about your visit Sam, thanks for the kind review!

Consultation

I was met by Diane. She went through what was involved. She was detailed in her explanations. Very kind and considerate. She was highly professional. I highly recommend Diane at the Auckland branch.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Kate! we appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Loved it

I had a very good experience today. Tess did my 3D scanning today. She was very sweet and listened to all my concerns about my teeth and my smile. I felt so happy after the consultation and I am waiting to see my new smile :)

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Pavana. Thank you for this awesome review! We can´t wait to see your new smile either!

Amazing experience

Nicole was very nice and detailed about everything, thoroughly explaining what was going to happen, and also a very good help at helping me detail what I wanted to fix

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the high star rating! we highly appreciate it.