SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations Questions & Answers

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...

9 questions from our users

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

John Haggarty
John Haggartyasked
NSW, Miranda

I wish to have my 12 year old son assessed for suitability for you treatment if I can.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thanks for reaching out, John. Please give us a call at 1800 515 198 so we can help!

alex
alexasked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

What is the phone number of the adelaide office

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Our SmileShop locations do not take support phone calls and are all currently closed, but our customer care team is available 24/7 at 1800 515 198.

Alexia
Alexiaasked
SmileShop NZ, Auckland

Can I please have someone ring me on 0211179810 . We would like to ask a few questions about my daughters teeth. We live in Kerikeri in the Bay of Islands and rather than travel all the way down and do the kit test. We need a little bit of advice prior .

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Unfortunately, I'm unable to schedule an outbound call, but you're more than welcome to call our customer care team at 1800 515 198 any time.

Damo d.
Damo d.asked
SmileShop WA, Perth

What Australian health insurers cover this?

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Your private health insurer may cover teledentistry. Since SmileDirectClub does not accept direct payment from insurance companies, we can’t help you get information regarding possible reimbursement. We’re still here to help. Below we have provided you with the dental item numbers so you can check into it yourself:

825 each aligner set. Enter this number twice: once for the upper and once for lower
811 retainers. Enter this number twice: once for the upper and once for lower

Lifi
Lifi

Hi Damo d.

I did some research myself and checked with Bupa; Medibank; HCF; HIF and HBF.

Currently these health insurers DO NOT cover teledentistry.

RomDawg
RomDawg

Hi,
I’m not sure if much has changed over the past year ^^ but I am with AHM and I entered both item numbers and they are covered 100% ... my limit is $1800 so essentially I would only be paying a very low amount out of pocket. Could be worth persuing.

rosealba1999
rosealba1999asked
SmileShop NSW, Parramatta

Where will I be able to get the lip balm?
Can I come into your Parramatta location and buy some?

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Rosealba, we currently do not sell our lip balm in Australia but it does come complimentary with each SmileShop visit as well as being included in the aligner kit.

Kim H.
Kim H.asked
SmileShop WA, Perth

what is the average cost to close a front upper tooth gap

Malinda J.
Malinda J.

For a full mouth is $2499!! Or $399 upfront and $99/mth there after. So much cheaper than elsewhere!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We have two different options for payment. There is a one time payment of $2,499, or we have a SmilePay option that includes a $399 deposit, $99/mo. for 24 months and it includes 2 sets of retainers to help stabilize your teeth after going through treatment.

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations