SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...

Awesome experience.

This was my initial visit and 3D scans. Both Tess and Lisa were super professional and made me feel very comfortable, they were so friendly and were able to answer all my questions and concerns.

Store LocationNewmarket Auckland

Great

Himani was very professional and a lovely person to talk to.
She made my consultation painless and explained their product in such a way that I was inclined to go ahead with the treatment.

Store LocationParramatta
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Jay. Thank you for this awesome review! It is great to see how much you enjoyed your appointment.

Angela C.
Angela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed

I had my first visit this week at Smile Direct with Lauren B. I was very impressed with the very friendly though professional service I received form the moment I walked in the door. I was attended to by Lauren B, she has great product knowledge as well as making you feel important and comfortable.

Store LocationBrisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Angela. Thank you for this awesome review and for sharing all those beautiful details!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Kane
Kane Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Angelina was amazing

Angelina, the consultant I met with (Adelaide office) was amazing. Very professional and made me feel very comfortable as I have always been self conscious with my teeth! Would highly recommend on interaction alone. Cannot wait to get my digital
scan and get the process started.

Store LocationAdelaide
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Kane. Thank you for this awesome review! We can´t wait to have your aligners ready for you so we can work on the smile you deserve!

C.E.W
C.E.WPerth, WA

Friendly and informative

My visit to the smile direct club was positive. My smile guide was very friendly , professional and was able to answer all my questions.

A couple of negatives though: I was given a $25.00 gift card when the promotion was $35.00

Also payment for my aligners was taken within 3 days of my visit, however I haven’t had any more communication regarding shipment in over a week.

Store LocationPerth, WA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Thank you for your positive comments and at the same time, we are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Maia R.
Maia R.Perth, WA

3D scan

I had the best experience with smiledirectclub today and thanks to my smile guide Ashleigh she has given me hope and confidence that i am going to have the smile i have always wanted.

Store LocationPerth wa
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Maia. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Awesome Service and Experience

Great experience overall. Easy, simple and affordable. The entire process was explained very clearly and I was also given some extra goodies as well. Great service by Angelina over @ Pitt Street!

Store LocationPitt Street
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Ophelie, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Rhonda G
Rhonda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Each time I have had to contact Smile Direct they have been very professional and have always responded shortly and fixed my concern or issue. The new location of the Brisbane store was way easier to find and still great service. This time I needed new scans for my refinement which was on offer. Staff is so helpful and friendly too at the Brisbane Store

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Store LocationBrisbane CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the high star review!

Lovely initial consultation

Nicole was very helpful and answered all my questions. Very thorough and was well informed. Felt at ease and was welcomed warmly. Professional to a tee. Was awesome to see the 3D photos and she made it look easy. Was a breeze to get through. Excited to start the alignment journey!

Store LocationNew Zealand, New Market
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive 100% satisfaction and we are happy to hear about your visit Sam, thanks for the kind review!

Leonard Y.
Leonard Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect customer centered service

I just had my 3D scan today and it is so good as the service they provide stands out for me, the customer service is exceptional. Can’t wait to get my aligners!

Store LocationMelbourne CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait Leonard! thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Helpful and frienfly

Very understanding, professional and helpful. Lots of reassurance given. Was very much wanting me to get the results I was after/promised and I appreciated her concern. Highly recommend this store.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Store LocationRiccarton, Christchurch
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, we are super glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the kind review.

Abs
AbsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Popped in-store in Brissy to get a scan for a touch-up to my existing treatment and I was blown away by the friendly courtesy staff who were so helpful and engaging.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Store LocationBrisbane Qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear about your experience! thanks for the high star rating!

Wonderful experience

I loved the whole process which screamed professionalism. I was so impressed with how it was all conducted. All a marketer, I could appreciate the level of detail. Bring on my new teeth

Store LocationChristchurch
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are super happy to hear about your experience, can hardly wait to get you started and get you the smile you deserve.

Amazing service

Himani was very helpful and helped me understand all the process patiently. I am very happy about the service. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a great smile

Store LocationParramatta
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Simmi! We're thrilled to see this.

Consultation

I was met by Diane. She went through what was involved. She was detailed in her explanations. Very kind and considerate. She was highly professional. I highly recommend Diane at the Auckland branch.

Store LocationAuckland
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Kate! we appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019