SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations (page 3 of 112)

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...

Iolene Michelle T.
Iolene Michelle T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to find

Very professional....very friendly staff that explained each and every step. I could observe sanitizing of at all times and felt very confident that all Covid19 precautions were being implemented properly

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear from you Iolene, thank you so much for awesome review.

Amazing experience

Nicole was very nice and detailed about everything, thoroughly explaining what was going to happen, and also a very good help at helping me detail what I wanted to fix

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the high star rating! we highly appreciate it.

Other Dental Services

Great information and friendly staff

Ashleigh served me in the Perth Smile shop and it was great! Very fast, informative and was very friendly! Did the scans, answered any questions I had and I'm excited for what is to come.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are excited too! thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Que
QueSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Loved HIMAMI ! She was extremely patient and welcoming with my questions! Everything was explained so thoroughly and quick! Made me feel very comfortable and at ease!

Would recommend himami to all my friends and family!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, super happy yo hear about your experience, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you deserve.

Professional and informative

Felt really comfortable as the staff were Informative and very friendly, they had answered all of my questions adequately and professionally. Walked out of the shop knowing what to expect with the next steps of the journey

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are happy to hear back from you Sazia, thanks for your kind review!

Amazing customer service

Thank you Anton, not only are you super approachable and knowledgeable but you’re also professional who made me feel comfortable and at ease. I am very much looking forward to my journey with Smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Adele. We are so glad to see this amazing review. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Christian G.
Christian G.Sydney, NSW

10/10 customer service!

Just walked out of what was probably the best customer service experience I have had in recent times!

MAYA was absolutely fantastic with making me feel instantly comfortable and explained everything in such simple and easy to understand detail.

Justine was just as bubbly and welcoming as she walked me through the finer details as well.

Would recommend the Parramatta shop to anyone who is looking to fix their teeth & walk out with a big smile at the same time!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Christian, thank you so much for your high rating! We are so glad that you had an amazing time at our SmileShop, with Justine and Maya!

Stella
StellaSydney, NSW

Wonderful experience, looking for the better smile!

Thanks Emma for her professional explanations, very clear and understandable! The scanning of the teeth is amazing, less hassle in complying to the traditional way. Can’t wait for the next 6 months with the BIG SMILE !

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Stella, thank you for the high star rating! So glad you had such an amazing time with Emma!

Be Smart
Be SmartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consultation - Lauren B

Lauren B is extremely understanding and very caring. She explained everything step by step and in a perfectly understandable way.
I am hoping things will go smoothly and we will see a difference.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Smile Re-Evaluation

Rad was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. The scan went seamlessly and appeared to be accurate. I have confidence now that the next set of aligners will fit correctly.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Torry! We're thrilled to see this.

Re scan

Valarie was great, excellent customer experience.
Re scanned done as not all teeth were straight and had gaps.
New aligners being prepared and new retainers will also be required once aligners are done with

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Jenny C.
Jenny C.South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t work

I went through the whole process and my teeth were not straight but the end of it. I never Heard back from the dentist or anyone about it not only that I was meant to receive my 1st set of retainers as part of my package but never got them and never heard back from anyone regarding my progress a waste of $3000 when I could of gone and got the proper ones done they were happy to take my money but not provide the service

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jenny, We are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Do not go with smile direct club!

My experience started out good but it has ended up terrible. I have had a terrible experience with smile direct services and quality of product. My teeth are currently moving out of place again as it is taking so long to receive my retainers. I finished my ilingers months ago and the customer service has been so bad and so slow I have given up and I will now be starting new ilingers with invisiline. I completely wasted my money with smile direct and regret it big time!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Emma, we are sorry to hear about your experience, we would like to verify what happened and most importantly get you a solution, feel free to send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can further assist you. Best Regards.

Lovely experience, Donna was really friendly and a great help!

I would definitely recommend to everyone thinking of using Invisalign , was really easy, quick and we had a lovely experience! A special thank you to Donna, you were fantastic and super nice!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the high rating! Glad to hear about your experience. If you require any additional assistance you can contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we'll be happy to help.

Very helpful

Big thank you to Himani for explaining the treatment well and helping with my consultation was very impressed, I was impressed with the technology smile direct club uses in getting the Perfect fit for your mouth, very excited for the end result.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Alex! We always do our best for our customers and we really appreciate that you took the time to leave this awesome review!

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019