SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations (page 4 of 53)

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Good experience with the Neha

I really like the way of treatment. Just one time visit and rest everything will come at your doorstep. The 3D scan was really good where i can see my teeth shape and condition.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback!

BeeTee
BeeTeeSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Anton was amazing - friendly, polite and informative. She was honest and not pushy at all. Really enjoyed our appointment and would highly recommend. Can’t wait to receive the product and see results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are happy to know a great experience is being provided, thanks for your feedback!

ide k.
ide k.Sydney, NSW

The consultant experience is so good and professional

My consultant Emma, is very nice, patient and professional. She explained the whole progress, pricing clearly. She didn’t do any hard-selling and very patient to all of my questions. Highly recommend you guys to visit smile direct club Pitt street.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Super happy to hear that, thanks for your review!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Ayesha
AyeshaSydney, NSW

Massive thanks to Maya!!

Big thank you to Maya!! not only did she go into detail with what to expect with smile direct club she also went out of her way to make you feel comfortable and reassured with the whole process. I feel so excited and comfortable knowing what to expect from smile direct club!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are excited too Ayesha! you can count on us getting you the smile you deserve.

Went in for an appointment, the nicest lady helped me out

Ashleigh did my appointment and she was the nicest lady and made me feel very comfortable. She made everything very clear and very helpful. She was gentile. Thank you so much

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive 100% satisfaction and we are happy to hear back from you Indiana!

Alex
AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My SmileDirect Appt

I was treated with respect and courtesy and staff were very friendly. Angelina was very clear and informative. It is a significant decision to undertake this kind of treatment, so to have an excellent initial engagement was important.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear that Alex! we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you deserve!

Amazing experience

Diane was amazing when I went into the Auckland Smile Direct. She made me feel comfortable & explained everything thoroughly which made me very pleased. Thanks ! & It was cool to meet another AGGS sisterrr ;)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your kind review! happy to hear about your experience and Diane!

Amazing!!!

The girl was so nice especially Maya who explained everything so clearly and made the process easy and understandable. Can’t wait to start my journey! Would not recommend anywhere else!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait too Ashleigh! We'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Quick and easy

Popped in during my lunch break and out again in under 30 minutes. Super easy and convenient with very professional staff who put you at ease and step you through the entire process from start to finish.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! we are happy to hear about your experience! we strive for 100% satisfaction and we'll continue working hard to provide high-quality service.

Only good compliments!!

Monies is a great value for Smile Direct, I really thank him for making me feel comfortable in each visit I had, with his professionalism.

Thank you for being there for me!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you very much for your high star rating Olga! we are happy to hear back from you.

Perfect experience

Diane from the Auckland city location made my consultation a breeze. I felt very comfortable as Diane was a very bubbly person (definition of outstanding customer service)

Can’t wait to begin my perfect smile journey with smile direct club thanks to the Auckland team

Von J.
Von J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing friendly staff , easy going .

Casual staff,easy to talk to made me feel at home. Nice environment,pleasant atmosphere. Location bit hard to find but that’s it .quick reliable efficacy and cover everything ,easily .really good expierance .

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Von, thank you so much for the positive review!

Danielle W.
Danielle W.Southwest, VIC

Outstanding service! Thanks Neha!

I found everyone at SmileDirect (Melbourne) to be fantastic. I had trouble getting there and they were great, giving me directions over the phone and ensuring that I was ok when I got there. They occupied my daughter whilst I had my consultation. Neha was fab, explained every step very clearly and answered my questions. Everyone was lovely, super friendly and helpful and I would recommend SmileDirect Melbourne. The whole experience was great.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! happy to hear about your experience Danielle, thanks for your review! we'll continue working hard to give smiles all around!

Great experience.

I had my initial appointment this afternoon and was very quickly made to feel very comfortable and at ease.
I really don’t like my smile and was apprehensive and somewhat unsure as to how this all works - but so far so good!
I am looking forward to my smile journey!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear back from you Jacinta! we'll work very hard to get you the smile you deserve!

Meghan C.
Meghan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

The team and smile direct club are so lovely and have such wonderful customer service Lauren explained everything with great detail and made it really easy for me to understand everything that was going to happen with my new smile!
Very professional.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you very much for your kind review Meghan, we are happy to hear about your experience, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Jennifer
Jennifer Perth, WA

Very welcoming

Team was friendly and very informative. Ashleigh and Stephanie were very confident / passionate with the products and services of SMILE. Reassuring to know that you’re dealing with knowledgeable people. Left with all questions answered

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Jennifer, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Annette
AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Looking forward to a new happy smile

Staff member Ha was fantastic. She explained everything and made me feel confident. Ha scanned my teeth and showed me the resultant 3D image so I could view my teeth from all angles. I am looking forward to having a new smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Annette, we are so happy to read such a great review about SmileDirectClub!

Rael L.
Rael L.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Staff were friendly, explained everything, good adherence to covid regulations, everything really clean and would recommend this to anyone who is looking for cost effective way to fix their teeth

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Rael, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Maya is a teeth Goddess!

Thank you to Maya for doing my FREE 3D scan. She was so nice and helpful, left not feeling overwhelmed with the process. Paying over monthly payment takes a huge weight off my shoulders and makes it all foreseeable. Thank you Maya for being a great master in teeth!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Phoebe! We're thrilled to see this.

Mackenzie p
Mackenzie pMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service

Staff member knew exactly what she was doing and was very friendly. Very happy with the service and can’t wait to start my journey, will definitely be recommending to all my friends and family

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Mackenzie. We are always here for you!

Emily Fenwick
Emily Fenwick South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

This place is a very clean and quiet place. Very Very professional, Super lovely and made my appointment one of a kind!!
I had Lauren and she was a very chatty and sweet person. 100% recommend her She’s wonderful!! The price for it is unreal! I really though it was too good to be true, Amazing place can not tell you enough of how much I recommend this place

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Emily. Your feedback and input are so valuable to us and we truly take it to heart

Excellent Service

I attended for a 3D scan. I experienced excellent customer service and Covid-19 safety precautions were followed.

Regarding the 3D scan, I am happy to have chosen this over the at home moulding kit, as I was able to see everything in real time and also was provided with more information about the entire process.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Steve. It’s always our pleasure to go above and beyond our customer’s expectations

Leonie J
Leonie JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable and convenient

This treatment was ideal for me. 5 month plan ended 1 year ago. Retainers still good. One hiccup sorted easily via Facebook Messenger. Looking into wires for top. Very pleased.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Leonie, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW

Easy, friendly, professional

I had a fantastic experience yesterday with the staff at Pitt Street, Sydney. Emma did my initial assessment & made me feel super comfortable. She was genuine, friendly, professional & made the whole experience easy & exciting for me. All the staff there were great, knowledgeable & easy to talk to.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Amanda, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Team were amazing

Great experience from the moment I walked in. The specialist that assisted me Nomo was fantastic and explained everything in depth and was very bubbly and provided great service, thanks team very happy

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jen, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019