SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations (page 4 of 5)

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Cherryl B
Cherryl BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor online customer support

I was asking questions over the online chat regarding pricing on retainers. After clarifying some confusion on the pricing (he sent me the wrong one initially), I was gonna ask more details about what's included in the set but the agent ended the session.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Cherryl, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're disappointed to hear about this and would be happy to help. I'm following up with you privately to get some additional information. Best, Emily

Kerri
KerriCanberra Central 2602, ACT

easy as

I thought the service was professional and punctual. Explained what was going to happen and I left feeling confident my new smile would be fixed after just having a mold done the first time.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Kerri. We are always here for you!

Everything’s perfect

I really loved going there.Specially Maya I really really appreciate the way u treat me.You are really amazing person I met.Maya is best.Lastly,I want to thank u for everything.Thank u .

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We truly appreciate the support!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Jasmine
JasmineSydney, NSW

So happy, perfect service

The people are very helpful and make you feel at ease, every step of the way you are notified and my pack arrived soooo fast, I couldn’t be happier. No regrets.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Jasmine, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Incredibly advanced system!

Ha Lala was amazing! She was very explanatory and helpful and made my experience so easy and fun! Can’t wait to have straight teeth. This is such a great system exited to see the results :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share. We’re here for you at any time.

tiara f.
tiara f.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing! Customer! Service!

Throughout my entire visit I was treated extremely well, never questioned a second of the experience, lady’s were quick and made me feel really confident. 110% would recommend for anyone!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for the wonderful review!

My journey to have perfect smile

Nicole and Sophia are very friendly , professional staff and soft spoken at all. They answer all my queries and doubt. Nicole was do my 3D and she’s so patient to me till the end. I’m looking forward with my perfect smile soon and I will highly recommend smile direct club to all my friends through out the globe.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Chobeline, thanks for your kind comments about our team.

Kanika Ou
Kanika OuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t wait to have a confidence smile

She was Very friendly and easy to talk to. She is so sweet and professional And she explained everything clearly and easy to understand . I had a great experience with her

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kanika, we love seeing this!

Jen
JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Glad I went, great experience.

I'm two weeks into my Smile Plan. From my 3D scan to receiving my Smile box, I have had fantastic service. Very happy so far and excited to see the results. Staff at the Smile clinic were friendly and informative and support have been super prompt and helpful.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Jen, we really appreciate your positive review!

Awesome experience!

Great customer service. Clear and detailed information was given to me regarding product. Affordable. Experience at the smileDirect made me feel safe and whole process was easy and accommodating. Amazing technology.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Aleksandra, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

It's so great

I'm glad being a member of smile direct club,I appreciate to much for well being entertained,I will be proud to introduce to my friends to be a member of it

Thanks so much, George!

Elle
ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Like reading from a script

I felt the lady was reading off a script and was not at all personable.
She made me uncomfortable and she was Uninformative. I had to call to ask when my direct debit would commence after putting deposit down.
Felt quite rushed as well.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Elle. We want all customers to have a fun and exciting appointment, so we're disappointed to hear about this. I'm following up with you privately to get some additional information. Best, Emily

Yuka
YukaSydney, NSW

Very pleasant

All the team was very friendly and welcoming. I got there probably when they were having team huddles and they were nothing else but amazing. I love going there and I will definitely will go back there if I had to.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Yuka, we love seeing this!

TBKD
TBKDSydney, NSW

Review of Dental Plan

After 6 months today I’ve had to have a rescan as my bottom aligners have not been fitting or have been breaking. My progress is slow, but like students learning journey, my Smile Plan will take a little longer!
Thanks to the supportive and professional staff at the Parramatta office!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're thrilled to see this.

Mak H
Mak HSouth Australia

Re-evaluation Scan

In my review, I’ve been open and upfront about being unsure if my teeth are as good as I hoped after getting up to month 4 week 3/4 aligners. I’m in a 5 month plan. The feedback email was very good, booked the appointment. Called to confirm and visited the shop. Staff was lovely and quickly took another scan. Excited to get an update and even more excited for the final result.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Good customer service

Staff were patient and professional. They made made sure you comfortable. They did involved me and explain every process to me. I will recommenced smile club direct to friends and family.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Shelby
ShelbyCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst decision ever

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Horrific care - but quick to take your money

The positive reviews on here are highly misleading. Most are only after customer's first visit for the dental scan and not after the actual treatment (they are encouraged to leave a positive review at this stage).
Once out of the hyped sales environment they sign you up on direct debit and then the care goes out the window. They have continually ignored my requests for basic email communication regarding my progress with the retainers. Currently looking at legal options.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank You Jordan for being so good and answering all my questions and being patient with me. You made me feel very comfortable. I almost done with my plan and I am loving it.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Happy to hear it! We love providing a cost-effective option for our customers. Thanks, Rosealba.

Appalling customer service

This has been the worst case of customer neglect I have ever experienced. I had to threaten legal action to get these guys to respond to help me. Shameful and appalling.

Heather V.
Heather V.
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

The privacy and security of customer information is one of our top priorities, so we will be unable to assist you publicly. If you have any questions or concerns, please follow up with us privately or send an email to the email address above.

Confidence

Was greeted by Jordan, extremely friendly, informative and knowledgeable. Simple and quick process, left feeling confident and excited. Package has arrived, everything is very self explanatory and and easy to use. Can't wait for the end result. Thanks SmilesDirectClub Parramatta.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Pappy
PappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Painful slow service

Erni
ErniCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Good customer service

I am very pleased with the service by Jess, easy to talk to and no stress, She explained everything very clear, I am looking forward to receiving the aligners and cannot wait to see the results!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience! Can't wait for the perfect smile.

Enjoyed my experience at Smile Direct! Staff were friendly and made me feel really comfortable. We're able to answer all my questions in a friendly and professional manner. Very clean and tidy business.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for making us smile, Sammy!

Tammy BlakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great initial consultation but.....

Where are all the ‘real’ reviews?! Reviews from people who have FINISHED their treatment and are happy?!? Clearly the majority of the 5 star reviews are fake. It’s obvious in the wording. All way too similar. How can ALL the reviews be just about the initial consult?
I’ve just started my second week aligners and after reading the ‘reviews’ I’m now concerned this could all be a scam. I want to read about people who this has worked for!!!
Ps the Chadstone branch is an absolute nightmare to find. I had the same troubles as I’ve read others here have.

Tammy Blake

Tones of reviews on your website....you guys aren’t going to publish any bad ones are you?! A neutral platform is more reliable & trustworthy

Tammy Blake

Also, people coming to these review pages don’t care about the consultation as much. They will be wanting to know about final results

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019