SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations (page 4 of 61)

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Kim F.
Kim F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and friendly service, I was treated like a queen

Wonderful staff and the gentleman that did my scan was a terrific man and very gentle. I have a loose tooth and he explained that I must got to a dentist asap to get my teeth cleaned and possibly get that tooth removed etc. I am visiting a dentist this Friday 14th and they are affiliated with smile.com which I am now a member.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your review! happy to hear back about your awesome experience! you can count on us getting you the smile you are looking for Kim.

Akerke
AkerkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING team and product!

Just had my consultation today with lovely Lauren.B and Ali at Smile direct on Queen.St!
I was fascinated by their professionalism! Both of them being very patient, asking the right questions, offering options, sharing their honest opinions, helped me to find what I exactly needed for my future smile:)
Extra ⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨ for my smile guide Lauren.B's sense of humour! Thank you for your time and help! Appreciate it a lot ☺️
Highly recommend this place!

Linda C.
Linda C.Perth, WA

Quick and accurate

Had my first appointment and Ashleigh was great at explaining everything very clearly. She reassured me on the whole process and the consultation didn't take too long, so that I have been able to go there during my lunch break and get back to work on time

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Linda, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

coaster72003
coaster72003Perth, WA

Great consultation

Had my first consultation and 3D scan with Ashleigh and she was wonderful, explained and answered all questions I had and made me excited to get the process started. Looking forward to my new smile!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

So simple!

Maddy and Rad were extremely helpful and during my visit this morning! They were both informative and lovely to deal with and made the process seamless. 3D scan takes such little time and they’re realistic with their approach and answer all your questions. I would highly recommend to anyone thinking about getting their smile back. Free teeth whitening treats were a bonus too!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Hannah. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Awesome experience!

I had an excellent experience at the shop. Rad was very kind, polite, helpful and professional! 3D scan was really cool, got all my questions answered. I’d definitely recommend this shop!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear back from you Lucio! thanks for letting us know about your visit.

Good experience with the Neha

I really like the way of treatment. Just one time visit and rest everything will come at your doorstep. The 3D scan was really good where i can see my teeth shape and condition.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback!

BeeTee
BeeTeeSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Anton was amazing - friendly, polite and informative. She was honest and not pushy at all. Really enjoyed our appointment and would highly recommend. Can’t wait to receive the product and see results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are happy to know a great experience is being provided, thanks for your feedback!

ide k.
ide k.Sydney, NSW

The consultant experience is so good and professional

My consultant Emma, is very nice, patient and professional. She explained the whole progress, pricing clearly. She didn’t do any hard-selling and very patient to all of my questions. Highly recommend you guys to visit smile direct club Pitt street.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Super happy to hear that, thanks for your review!

Dental Services

Went in for an appointment, the nicest lady helped me out

Ashleigh did my appointment and she was the nicest lady and made me feel very comfortable. She made everything very clear and very helpful. She was gentile. Thank you so much

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive 100% satisfaction and we are happy to hear back from you Indiana!

Alex
AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My SmileDirect Appt

I was treated with respect and courtesy and staff were very friendly. Angelina was very clear and informative. It is a significant decision to undertake this kind of treatment, so to have an excellent initial engagement was important.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear that Alex! we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you deserve!

Amazing experience

Diane was amazing when I went into the Auckland Smile Direct. She made me feel comfortable & explained everything thoroughly which made me very pleased. Thanks ! & It was cool to meet another AGGS sisterrr ;)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your kind review! happy to hear about your experience and Diane!

Amazing!!!

The girl was so nice especially Maya who explained everything so clearly and made the process easy and understandable. Can’t wait to start my journey! Would not recommend anywhere else!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait too Ashleigh! We'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Quick and easy

Popped in during my lunch break and out again in under 30 minutes. Super easy and convenient with very professional staff who put you at ease and step you through the entire process from start to finish.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! we are happy to hear about your experience! we strive for 100% satisfaction and we'll continue working hard to provide high-quality service.

Perfect experience

Diane from the Auckland city location made my consultation a breeze. I felt very comfortable as Diane was a very bubbly person (definition of outstanding customer service)

Can’t wait to begin my perfect smile journey with smile direct club thanks to the Auckland team

Danielle W.
Danielle W.Southwest, VIC

Outstanding service! Thanks Neha!

I found everyone at SmileDirect (Melbourne) to be fantastic. I had trouble getting there and they were great, giving me directions over the phone and ensuring that I was ok when I got there. They occupied my daughter whilst I had my consultation. Neha was fab, explained every step very clearly and answered my questions. Everyone was lovely, super friendly and helpful and I would recommend SmileDirect Melbourne. The whole experience was great.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! happy to hear about your experience Danielle, thanks for your review! we'll continue working hard to give smiles all around!

Great experience.

I had my initial appointment this afternoon and was very quickly made to feel very comfortable and at ease.
I really don’t like my smile and was apprehensive and somewhat unsure as to how this all works - but so far so good!
I am looking forward to my smile journey!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear back from you Jacinta! we'll work very hard to get you the smile you deserve!

Felipe A.
Felipe A.Sydney, NSW

So far highly recommend

Friendly and supportive staff and the process is timely and very well oriented which give us the confidence of the outcome by the end of the process so I will def recommend.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear back from you Felipe, thanks for your feedback, and thanks for giving us the chance to get you the smile you deserve.

Meghan C.
Meghan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

The team and smile direct club are so lovely and have such wonderful customer service Lauren explained everything with great detail and made it really easy for me to understand everything that was going to happen with my new smile!
Very professional.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you very much for your kind review Meghan, we are happy to hear about your experience, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Jennifer
Jennifer Perth, WA

Very welcoming

Team was friendly and very informative. Ashleigh and Stephanie were very confident / passionate with the products and services of SMILE. Reassuring to know that you’re dealing with knowledgeable people. Left with all questions answered

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Jennifer, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Annette
AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Looking forward to a new happy smile

Staff member Ha was fantastic. She explained everything and made me feel confident. Ha scanned my teeth and showed me the resultant 3D image so I could view my teeth from all angles. I am looking forward to having a new smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Annette, we are so happy to read such a great review about SmileDirectClub!

Rael L.
Rael L.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Staff were friendly, explained everything, good adherence to covid regulations, everything really clean and would recommend this to anyone who is looking for cost effective way to fix their teeth

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Rael, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Maya is a teeth Goddess!

Thank you to Maya for doing my FREE 3D scan. She was so nice and helpful, left not feeling overwhelmed with the process. Paying over monthly payment takes a huge weight off my shoulders and makes it all foreseeable. Thank you Maya for being a great master in teeth!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Phoebe! We're thrilled to see this.

Mackenzie p
Mackenzie pMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service

Staff member knew exactly what she was doing and was very friendly. Very happy with the service and can’t wait to start my journey, will definitely be recommending to all my friends and family

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Mackenzie. We are always here for you!

Gabriela
GabrielaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ha is amazing!

I had an incredible experience with Ha. She answered all my questions and explained everything perfectly. The other staff member was also very polite and the clinic is clean and very welcoming. Can’t wait to start my treatment!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback, Gabriela!