SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations (page 5 of 69)

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

I got a good experience

I visited the smile shop for the first time today. The receptionist was friendly. I took a 3D image of my teeth in a separate room. The person in charge of me was kind!!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Yurika, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

This was so amazing! Great experience and great hospitality.

Was great as they explained very clearly the process and what will happen. Very kind and encouraging hospitality. The introduction went well and how the building inside was very clean inside the offices. The view inside was great in the Auckland campus.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Micah, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Perfect service

We were very happy with our service
The girl was helpful explained everything
About the process .I would recommend it to anyone to go there can’t wait to start and see the finish

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Rose. Thank you for sharing this amazing review!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Melanie
MelanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy!

Neeha did a great job guiding me through my consultation. She answered my many questions and took her time to explain things to me clearly.
I received my free teeth whitening kit and Neeha made sure my friend's referral code was attached to my account. I left feeling very happy with the service.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing, super happy to hear about your experience Melanie and don't worry about the questions! we totally understand it and will be more than happy to continue answering any questions you may have.

AdamE
AdamEPerth

PERFECT

I saw Ashleigh today and she was awesome. I've been really self conscious of my teeth and she made me feel really comfortable. Cant wait for my aligners! Thank you Ashleigh

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait Adam! thanks for letting us know about your visit, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you deserve.

Kim F.
Kim F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and friendly service, I was treated like a queen

Wonderful staff and the gentleman that did my scan was a terrific man and very gentle. I have a loose tooth and he explained that I must got to a dentist asap to get my teeth cleaned and possibly get that tooth removed etc. I am visiting a dentist this Friday 14th and they are affiliated with smile.com which I am now a member.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your review! happy to hear back about your awesome experience! you can count on us getting you the smile you are looking for Kim.

Akerke
AkerkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING team and product!

Just had my consultation today with lovely Lauren.B and Ali at Smile direct on Queen.St!
I was fascinated by their professionalism! Both of them being very patient, asking the right questions, offering options, sharing their honest opinions, helped me to find what I exactly needed for my future smile:)
Extra ⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨ for my smile guide Lauren.B's sense of humour! Thank you for your time and help! Appreciate it a lot ☺️
Highly recommend this place!

Linda C.
Linda C.Perth, WA

Quick and accurate

Had my first appointment and Ashleigh was great at explaining everything very clearly. She reassured me on the whole process and the consultation didn't take too long, so that I have been able to go there during my lunch break and get back to work on time

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Linda, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

coaster72003
coaster72003Perth, WA

Great consultation

Had my first consultation and 3D scan with Ashleigh and she was wonderful, explained and answered all questions I had and made me excited to get the process started. Looking forward to my new smile!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

So simple!

Maddy and Rad were extremely helpful and during my visit this morning! They were both informative and lovely to deal with and made the process seamless. 3D scan takes such little time and they’re realistic with their approach and answer all your questions. I would highly recommend to anyone thinking about getting their smile back. Free teeth whitening treats were a bonus too!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Hannah. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Awesome experience!

I had an excellent experience at the shop. Rad was very kind, polite, helpful and professional! 3D scan was really cool, got all my questions answered. I’d definitely recommend this shop!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear back from you Lucio! thanks for letting us know about your visit.

Good experience with the Neha

I really like the way of treatment. Just one time visit and rest everything will come at your doorstep. The 3D scan was really good where i can see my teeth shape and condition.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback!

BeeTee
BeeTeeSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Anton was amazing - friendly, polite and informative. She was honest and not pushy at all. Really enjoyed our appointment and would highly recommend. Can’t wait to receive the product and see results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are happy to know a great experience is being provided, thanks for your feedback!

ide k.
ide k.Sydney, NSW

The consultant experience is so good and professional

My consultant Emma, is very nice, patient and professional. She explained the whole progress, pricing clearly. She didn’t do any hard-selling and very patient to all of my questions. Highly recommend you guys to visit smile direct club Pitt street.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Super happy to hear that, thanks for your review!

Ayesha
AyeshaSydney, NSW

Massive thanks to Maya!!

Big thank you to Maya!! not only did she go into detail with what to expect with smile direct club she also went out of her way to make you feel comfortable and reassured with the whole process. I feel so excited and comfortable knowing what to expect from smile direct club!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are excited too Ayesha! you can count on us getting you the smile you deserve.

Dental Services

Went in for an appointment, the nicest lady helped me out

Ashleigh did my appointment and she was the nicest lady and made me feel very comfortable. She made everything very clear and very helpful. She was gentile. Thank you so much

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive 100% satisfaction and we are happy to hear back from you Indiana!

Alex
AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My SmileDirect Appt

I was treated with respect and courtesy and staff were very friendly. Angelina was very clear and informative. It is a significant decision to undertake this kind of treatment, so to have an excellent initial engagement was important.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear that Alex! we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you deserve!

Amazing experience

Diane was amazing when I went into the Auckland Smile Direct. She made me feel comfortable & explained everything thoroughly which made me very pleased. Thanks ! & It was cool to meet another AGGS sisterrr ;)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your kind review! happy to hear about your experience and Diane!

Amazing!!!

The girl was so nice especially Maya who explained everything so clearly and made the process easy and understandable. Can’t wait to start my journey! Would not recommend anywhere else!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait too Ashleigh! We'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Quick and easy

Popped in during my lunch break and out again in under 30 minutes. Super easy and convenient with very professional staff who put you at ease and step you through the entire process from start to finish.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! we are happy to hear about your experience! we strive for 100% satisfaction and we'll continue working hard to provide high-quality service.

Only good compliments!!

Monies is a great value for Smile Direct, I really thank him for making me feel comfortable in each visit I had, with his professionalism.

Thank you for being there for me!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you very much for your high star rating Olga! we are happy to hear back from you.

Perfect experience

Diane from the Auckland city location made my consultation a breeze. I felt very comfortable as Diane was a very bubbly person (definition of outstanding customer service)

Can’t wait to begin my perfect smile journey with smile direct club thanks to the Auckland team

Von J.
Von J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing friendly staff , easy going .

Casual staff,easy to talk to made me feel at home. Nice environment,pleasant atmosphere. Location bit hard to find but that’s it .quick reliable efficacy and cover everything ,easily .really good expierance .

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Von, thank you so much for the positive review!

Danielle W.
Danielle W.Southwest, VIC

Outstanding service! Thanks Neha!

I found everyone at SmileDirect (Melbourne) to be fantastic. I had trouble getting there and they were great, giving me directions over the phone and ensuring that I was ok when I got there. They occupied my daughter whilst I had my consultation. Neha was fab, explained every step very clearly and answered my questions. Everyone was lovely, super friendly and helpful and I would recommend SmileDirect Melbourne. The whole experience was great.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! happy to hear about your experience Danielle, thanks for your review! we'll continue working hard to give smiles all around!

Great experience.

I had my initial appointment this afternoon and was very quickly made to feel very comfortable and at ease.
I really don’t like my smile and was apprehensive and somewhat unsure as to how this all works - but so far so good!
I am looking forward to my smile journey!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear back from you Jacinta! we'll work very hard to get you the smile you deserve!