SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...

Jenny C.

Jenny C.South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t work

I went through the whole process and my teeth were not straight but the end of it. I never Heard back from the dentist or anyone about it not only that I was meant to receive my 1st set of retainers as part of my package but never got them and never heard back from anyone regarding my progress a waste of $3000 when I could of gone and got the proper ones done they were happy to take my money but not provide the service

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jenny, We are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Do not go with smile direct club!

My experience started out good but it has ended up terrible. I have had a terrible experience with smile direct services and quality of product. My teeth are currently moving out of place again as it is taking so long to receive my retainers. I finished my ilingers months ago and the customer service has been so bad and so slow I have given up and I will now be starting new ilingers with invisiline. I completely wasted my money with smile direct and regret it big time!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Emma, we are sorry to hear about your experience, we would like to verify what happened and most importantly get you a solution, feel free to send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can further assist you. Best Regards.

star83j

star83jSydney, NSW

Lost scans

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, We are very sorry for all the inconveniences.Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Teresa

TeresaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t do it go anywhere else

All they did was move my gap from between my front two teeth to two teeth over. They say they will do it in x amount of time and it will look like this but it is lies. They send you out touch up kits that don’t actually move teeth straight. I’m in the processes of getting a partial refund and even that is predicted to take 10 days to process to a credit card I told them is CLOSED, then another 10 days to go to my bank account. This company is abhorrent to say the absolute least. Someone sue!!!!!!!! Do a class action lawsuit. They’re doing it in the states do it here!! I cannot stand them with a passion. Worst company I have ever had to deal with in my entire life. Seriously go to anyone else but SDC. Save yourself!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Teresa. Thanks for taking the time to leave a rating. We're concerned to see that it wasn't a 5-star experience. If you have any concerns or feedback to add, feel free to email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Best regards.

Disappointing Service

It is so disappointing that the people don't keep up their words. I was explained that I will be getting two retainers at the end of the course, for the package I choose. Since I have almost finished with the course, i am now asked to pay for the retainers!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Pramodh. Thanks for taking the time to leave a rating. We're concerned to see that it wasn't a 5-star experience. We would like to keep assisting you, feel free to email us at invite@smiledirectclub.com. Best regards, Luana

AdamSydney, NSW

A true consumer experience vs the reviews they try to influence you into before you receive a product or service

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Adam, we will continue to help your case privately, through private message or via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Again, my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and frustrations you have experienced.

Adam

It’s a real shame the only communication I receive is through a product review.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Please contact us via email so we can continue with your case. You can also give us a call, our service is available 24/7.

KateSydney, NSW

Hopeless, I should have gone with Invisalign

After receiving an email indicating my aligners were on the way I never received them. The tracking number indicates that they were delivered to a completely different address not even in my suburb. When I called smile direct I spent 17 minutes on the phone trying to find out where my aligners were. After 17 minutes the customer service person told me he was unable to help me or answer my questions because his internet wasn’t working. I asked whether I could speak to someone else who could help me and was put on hold for several more minutes before being told there was no one available to speak to me. The call ended there with no more information than what I started out with.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience during your treatment plan, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com to further assist you.

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't like posting bad reviews but this was necessary

I was very excited to start my new smile journey with the promise of an easy process and 6 months to a new smile. 3 years later, I've had to have 5 re-scans and still a fair way off my dream smile (my teeth weren't even that severe so I'm still in shock it's taken so long). I'm very disappointed with the customer service team who have lost scans on multiple occasions and require constant follow up. Would recommend spending the extra cash to get Invisalign.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Rachel. I'm so sorry that it's been such a rough road. That shouldn't have happened. Please send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you.

Worst customer service

Absolutely hated the process with Smile Direct Club Australia from start to finish. The girl at my initial appointment seemed to have no idea what she was selling and gave me multiple false information. After following the program as directed, my teeth are not straight and I've been asking to cancel. Though there's no customer service within Australia making receiving the support I needed impossible. Overseas call centres never call back. Do not recommend.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Matilda. I'm so sorry that it's been such a rough road. That shouldn't have happened. Please send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you.

Jim

Jim

BEWARE Smile Direct Club: Provable problem: Will never go there again.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience during your treatment plan, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com for further assistance.

It's not a FREE 3D scan, it's a scam

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi. I'm so sorry that it's been such a rough road. That shouldn't have happened. Please send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you.

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor experience

No customer service. Signed up - already on my second set of aligners and after 2 or 3 months, nothing fits - it's like they made aligners for a child. I send emails, facebook messages, but no response. The debit orders go off like clockwork though.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tony, we are extremely sorry to hear about your inconvenience, we'd like to properly assist you and give you the service you deserve, please send us an email with your concern to reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we'll personally help you out. Bryan V.

Wouldn’t recommend.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Dan

DanPerth, WA

Poor service and after 9 months of aligners mediocre results.

Penny Watson

Penny WatsonSouthern and Hills, SA

Absolutely terrible

Do not even consider doing this to your teeth with this company
I completed treatment a few months ago. complete disaster, the liners have moved my teeth yes but to the point where is completely ruined my bit. My front teeth had such a big gab I spit on everyone when I talk, I cant eat food properly because my teeth don't line up. I now bite my inner cheeks at nights when I sleeping because my teethe don't line up so wake up sore & bleeding. Have asked the company to contact me as I want my money back but nothing. Have now stopped my payments so will see if that gets any response. These people are not qualified dentists so don't even go there. Also was told without a doubt I could claim on health insurance...absolute lie.

marylou

marylouasked

SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.

Shilpa G.asked

SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom

Tomasked

NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019