SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...

Francesca

Francesca South East Queensland, QLD

Too heavy on sales, Man at front desk was way to pushy for bank details.

Store LocationBrisbane

Provide false hope

Provide false hope to getting Alingers to getting an email with very little info of why they can not provide alingers. heading on email saying (it’s not you it’s us )

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a great first impression

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

A big Risk that did not pay off.

Cherryl B

Cherryl BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor online customer support

I was asking questions over the online chat regarding pricing on retainers. After clarifying some confusion on the pricing (he sent me the wrong one initially), I was gonna ask more details about what's included in the set but the agent ended the session.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Cherryl, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're disappointed to hear about this and would be happy to help. I'm following up with you privately to get some additional information. Best, Emily

Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Like reading from a script

I felt the lady was reading off a script and was not at all personable.
She made me uncomfortable and she was Uninformative. I had to call to ask when my direct debit would commence after putting deposit down.
Felt quite rushed as well.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Elle. We want all customers to have a fun and exciting appointment, so we're disappointed to hear about this. I'm following up with you privately to get some additional information. Best, Emily

belladonnalily

belladonnalilySydney, NSW

Not impressed.

Was asked to provide credit card details for a free consult, was constantly upsold and hearing badmouthing of dentists and then was told my first deposit is taken automatically. Very dodgy.

IzzySouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - I've had a dreadful experience for 6 months with Smile Direct Club Aus

I signed up in May 2019. My Wk 3/4 aligners cracked. On the phone I was told that the 1st month aligners would be sent. It's now the middle of Nov & still nothing. I ring, I get promises, excuses. I have all the remaining aligners with me but am unable to start month 2. There was a lot of roughness when I did wear the aligners which you are supposed to file with a nail file but I still had many ulcers form on the edge of my tongue. Customer service has been pointless and dismissive. If I can't START this course I will be requesting a refund. I get text messages telling me to change to Month 4 Week 2 & payments being taken out and no sign whatsoever of Month 1's replacement.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hey Izzy. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and letting us know about this. We are concerned to see your feedback and we will be sending you a private message so we can speak further. Best, Thom

Izzy

Your communications show your company are still ducking and weaving, lying and procrastinating. Why didn't you get your system and business right before you started operating in Australia? I wish I never got involved.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We hope that you'll respond to our private message or email so that we can work to make things right.

Ronniel A.

Ronniel A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great first contact service and marketing but poor ongoing customer service

Dental Services

Jade J

Jade JSydney, NSW

Poor experience in all areas of service

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
XYZ

XYZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Initial 3D scan experience was great BUT...

CasperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be really careful with this system!

Be really careful with this system! despite asking if they could deal with an underbite they said yes and after viewing their recommendations they obviously could not. The US administration is almost impossible to deal with despite several times contacting them.
Don't be fooled by some pretty CGI images that show your teeth moving and no written report that means it is down to your own judgment as to whether you think it is suitable or correct.

Casper

Have been receiving daily pestering calls from your 1800 no please make it stop. Often no one there when I answer

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

I'm happy to help you with this. I'm sending you a private message to get some additional information from you.

joejoeinc

joejoeincSydney, NSW

Honestly just felt like a sales pitch for a product

I kind of felt like I was buying a bucket load of Tupperware for my mouth. If the product works I'll be happy, if not I'll be seeking a refund. Time will tell. That's about as honest as I can be

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Too much!!!

The girls had the best of intentions for the business (which was quite obviously to sell the product) but tried too hard and didn’t match the energy of the consumer. I just wanted to get some facts about it and almost decided not to purchase because of how hard they were trying, it felt insincere and like I was just another sale they were trying to achieve as opposed to actually having the clients best interests at heart. As aforementioned, it was probably well intentioned but too much.

marylou

marylouasked

SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.

Shilpa G.asked

SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom

Tomasked

NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019