SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Billy B.
Billy B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Everything went smooth but…

So I had finished my course and it’s mostly good but I wanted to get every tooth looking straight so I contacted and requested if I could get more aligners included which was agreed. Got my 2nd scan completed but 7 weeks later after being told to wait 5 weeks for my aligners to have nothing had been sent or delivered. Contacted and it seems my aligners were forgotten and never made. Now I’m waiting 5 more weeks for them to be made.
The initial set was smooth just the redo process was a mess. I would recommend for them being cost effective and working well though.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Billy. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're concerned to hear about your experience. If you have any issues, feel free to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so that we can assist further.

Francesca
Francesca South East Queensland, QLD

Too heavy on sales, Man at front desk was way to pushy for bank details.

Store LocationBrisbane

Excited

Beautiful and relaxing experience. Supportive staff. Clean explanation. Looking forward to have better smile. Customer service was satisfying. Got all information at intial stage. Interested to explore more about it.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Sanobar! It is always a pleasure to assist you. If you need any additional support, remember that we are here to assist, just send us an email to: reviews@smiledirectclub.com

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

scientific_ko

They cannot fix all smiles

I was consulted by Ashleigh, whom I found to be a very warm, caring, and easy to talk to person, she walked me through all the steps and made me feel confident that I would soon have a smile to be proud of.

Update: After not hearing from them in 10 days I called the number provided and after some confusion they told me that my teeth could not be fixed by them, I was disappointed and asked for my money back and they told me that they had not taken any money out, so at least that was taken care of.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there! It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're concerned to hear about your experience. If you have any issues, feel free to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so that we can assist further.

scientific_ko

Hi, I clicked on the link you provided but nothing happens?

Uncertain answer

It is my son 4th set of alligners, we can’t get any answer fr the shop if they can fix the bottom teeth or not. We explanation why is the bottom teeth is not improving.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience during your treatment plan, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com to further assist you.

Oliver
OliverSydney, NSW

I found the hard sell and practiced off topic conversation off putting

I was pretty excited about the prospect of getting my teeth straightened. I see no reason why high tech remote orthodontics shouldn't work, but I found the sale tactics very off putting.

In this particular situation I think trying to get me to sign up without having the chance to review my plan or have dentist look at it is potentially dangerous. In my case the four month plan they sent me had straight teeth but an open bight and increased gaps between teeth, so I'm not going to go for it. I'm sure some people get great outcomes, I just don't think these kind of sale tactics have any place in healthcare.

Provide false hope

Provide false hope to getting Alingers to getting an email with very little info of why they can not provide alingers. heading on email saying (it’s not you it’s us )

Kate
KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a great first impression

Other Dental Services

A big Risk that did not pay off.

Cherryl B
Cherryl BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor online customer support

I was asking questions over the online chat regarding pricing on retainers. After clarifying some confusion on the pricing (he sent me the wrong one initially), I was gonna ask more details about what's included in the set but the agent ended the session.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Cherryl, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're disappointed to hear about this and would be happy to help. I'm following up with you privately to get some additional information. Best, Emily

Brett J.
Brett J.

Beware Terrible Customer Service and Private Health Insurers will not pay

Their customer service team takes weeks and even months to respond to inquiries, doesn't provide any help and are downright rude. Their systems aren't capable of processing the installment plans they advertise.

Furthermore 3 seperate private health insurers will not pay claims even though SDC website states most funds will pay. Their insurance team won't even answer questions from funds which could help in the processing of customers claims.

Mark
MarkKaleen 2617, ACT

High pressure selling

The procedure for getting a 3d image was quick and easy. The staff were friendly, in my opinion overly-familiar.

I didn't appreciate the high pressure selling though. Give me the time and space to reflect/decide if I'm going to go ahead or not.

Is it’s good

Nidja and Simone They service is very good, they explain very clear to me . I will take time t o consider about it, thank you very much and have a lovely day

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the review!

Elle
ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Like reading from a script

I felt the lady was reading off a script and was not at all personable.
She made me uncomfortable and she was Uninformative. I had to call to ask when my direct debit would commence after putting deposit down.
Felt quite rushed as well.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Elle. We want all customers to have a fun and exciting appointment, so we're disappointed to hear about this. I'm following up with you privately to get some additional information. Best, Emily

Mr x
Mr xGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It was more of a sales pitch rather than coming across as genuine.

What is making you insecure about your smile.... assumption. I'm not insecure.
You have to pay today to get the retainer, so there is not way you cant qualify so why say that.

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019