SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

review examination

took another set of images and compared to see how the teeth have moved. agreed to exten the aligner process. but didn’t tell me that would be extra $$. It should be included in the original treatment plan.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Natalie. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're concerned to hear about your experience. If you have any issues, feel free to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so that we can assist further.

Carm518
Carm518Victoria, Victoria

Wait time

I was asked to get there 15 mins prior to appointment, which I did. Another person came out of her appointment and the lady asked me if I was the 10:30 appointment which I replied that I was the 11. She said she wouldn't be long and went back in the cubicle. She left me waiting for 15 mins until it turned 11:00. I just felt that she could of taken me in a little bit early or was this not allowed??? Just a bit disappointed. Otherwise the appointment was good. Team member was friendly.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. That is correct, it is part of the policy that our SmileGuides need to follow, however, we truly apologize for the inconvenience.

C.E.W
C.E.WPerth, WA

Friendly and informative

My visit to the smile direct club was positive. My smile guide was very friendly , professional and was able to answer all my questions.

A couple of negatives though: I was given a $25.00 gift card when the promotion was $35.00

Also payment for my aligners was taken within 3 days of my visit, however I haven’t had any more communication regarding shipment in over a week.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Thank you for your positive comments and at the same time, we are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Kellie
Kellie Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, Jackie was friendly and professional

We went to a pop up store at Plenty Valley Westfield. It was private enough and the staff there were great. Offered a $25 credit card, but it won't accept my email address, even though all correspondents, including the form to fill out for the credit card was sent to me on that email address. Quite frustrating.

Professional and informative

Felt really comfortable as the staff were Informative and very friendly, they had answered all of my questions adequately and professionally. Walked out of the shop knowing what to expect with the next steps of the journey

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are happy to hear back from you Sazia, thanks for your kind review!

Lucy H.
Lucy H.Perth, WA

My experience was quick and easy with the ladies being professional and polite. I was really happy with how comfortable I felt and assured that I was going to get the best treatment possible. I am already pretty happy with my smile journey so far and I hope it continues to go this way! Also very happy that it is all completely covered!

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Lucy. We are glad you had such a nice time at our SmileShop!. Thank you for sharing this experience with us!

Francesca
Francesca South East Queensland, QLD

Too heavy on sales, Man at front desk was way to pushy for bank details.

Store LocationBrisbane
Waltz89
Waltz89Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience - efficient, hygienic and no gimmick

Great experience - efficient, hygienic and no gimmick.

I was helped Neha - she's an absolute legend!

Whilst at my consultation, claims were made about the relation between Smile Direct Club and Invisalign - which I doubted at first (Other dentists had previously told me that Invisalign was superior to other imitations). After my own research, it turns out that SDC used to have a non-compete agreement with Invisalign and the SDC aligners were in fact made by Invisalign!

The more you know. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my aligners :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Let's get this party started. This is totally the experience we want you to have. If you ever need our assistance don't hesitate to reach out at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Katie
KatiePerth, WA

Friendly service

Helpful friendly service from Ashley!
She explained everything thoroughly and made me feel confident starting the smile journey!
Would have been 5 stars if not for the wait time. I ended up being there for an hour rather than a quick 30 min appointment because they were running late.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for your feedback, your review means a lot to us. If you ever need our assistance don't hesitate to reach out at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Ethan.
Ethan.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great system fir new clients

Information was great and very broad although I was a little unclear about when the initial deposit would come out.

Other than that it was great service and I look forward to beginning the process

Store LocationMelbourne
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are so happy to see you are taking the first step on your new smile treatment plan.
Please note that at any time during your journey, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Good experience overall

Disappointing that the referral code wasn't working for my friend who referred me to get the deal. But aside from that very good visit, staff very helpful and informative about the whole process.

Friendly, professional service

The staff in the Brisbane store were welcoming and professional all the way. They explained what to expect and the process was easy and painless. I am now looking forward to seeing the results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Jayne. It's always our goal to provide helpful and effective service to all our customers. Please give us a call, and we'd be happy to assist further.

Hello

Nice friendly people. Instructions on location and parking would have been better in a map with directions and instructions as a pdf file so it could have been printed prior to appointment as some cell phones can't get in to the attachment. Otherwise good visit.

Rachael
Rachael Sydney, NSW

Really happy with the service

I found the consultation really helpful they were very knowledgeable friendly and it was a very lovely experience I was taken through the whole process step by step was also given a complimentary whiting product which I cannot wait to try

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Such a nice review, Rachel thanks for taking the time to provide feedback.

Lilly
LillySydney, NSW

Maya shes got so much patience and she is the Best one

i was wearing my last final aligner and i received my retainer,i bought the retainers 2 get one for free was in the promo, but 3 of them doesn't fit me at all and i straight to Parramatta and make an appointment and i met Maya shes had a welcoming warms heart personality and made me felt comfortable and i explaining what my problem is she assessed me with the whole process includes taking pic my tooth top-bottom and scan as well bcoz i still had a gap in the bottom shes know exactly what the problem is I can't wait to get more improvement my tooth and my new retainer

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Lilly. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019