SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Francesca
Francesca South East Queensland, QLD

Too heavy on sales, Man at front desk was way to pushy for bank details.

Store LocationBrisbane

Provide false hope

Provide false hope to getting Alingers to getting an email with very little info of why they can not provide alingers. heading on email saying (it’s not you it’s us )

Store LocationParramatta
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Other Dental Services

Kate
KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a great first impression

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

belladonnalily
belladonnalilySydney, NSW

Not impressed.

Was asked to provide credit card details for a free consult, was constantly upsold and hearing badmouthing of dentists and then was told my first deposit is taken automatically. Very dodgy.

XYZ
XYZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Initial 3D scan experience was great BUT...

CasperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be really careful with this system!

Be really careful with this system! despite asking if they could deal with an underbite they said yes and after viewing their recommendations they obviously could not. The US administration is almost impossible to deal with despite several times contacting them.
Don't be fooled by some pretty CGI images that show your teeth moving and no written report that means it is down to your own judgment as to whether you think it is suitable or correct.

Store LocationChadstone
Casper

Have been receiving daily pestering calls from your 1800 no please make it stop. Often no one there when I answer

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

I'm happy to help you with this. I'm sending you a private message to get some additional information from you.

joejoeinc
joejoeincSydney, NSW

Honestly just felt like a sales pitch for a product

I kind of felt like I was buying a bucket load of Tupperware for my mouth. If the product works I'll be happy, if not I'll be seeking a refund. Time will tell. That's about as honest as I can be

Store LocationNorth sydney
Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Too much!!!

The girls had the best of intentions for the business (which was quite obviously to sell the product) but tried too hard and didn’t match the energy of the consumer. I just wanted to get some facts about it and almost decided not to purchase because of how hard they were trying, it felt insincere and like I was just another sale they were trying to achieve as opposed to actually having the clients best interests at heart. As aforementioned, it was probably well intentioned but too much.

Other Dental Services

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019