SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...

Excited

Beautiful and relaxing experience. Supportive staff. Clean explanation. Looking forward to have better smile. Customer service was satisfying. Got all information at intial stage. Interested to explore more about it.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Sanobar! It is always a pleasure to assist you. If you need any additional support, remember that we are here to assist, just send us an email to: reviews@smiledirectclub.com

scientific_ko

They cannot fix all smiles

I was consulted by Ashleigh, whom I found to be a very warm, caring, and easy to talk to person, she walked me through all the steps and made me feel confident that I would soon have a smile to be proud of.

Update: After not hearing from them in 10 days I called the number provided and after some confusion they told me that my teeth could not be fixed by them, I was disappointed and asked for my money back and they told me that they had not taken any money out, so at least that was taken care of.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there! It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're concerned to hear about your experience. If you have any issues, feel free to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so that we can assist further.

scientific_ko

Hi, I clicked on the link you provided but nothing happens?

Uncertain answer

It is my son 4th set of alligners, we can’t get any answer fr the shop if they can fix the bottom teeth or not. We explanation why is the bottom teeth is not improving.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience during your treatment plan, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com to further assist you.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Oliver

OliverSydney, NSW

I found the hard sell and practiced off topic conversation off putting

I was pretty excited about the prospect of getting my teeth straightened. I see no reason why high tech remote orthodontics shouldn't work, but I found the sale tactics very off putting.

In this particular situation I think trying to get me to sign up without having the chance to review my plan or have dentist look at it is potentially dangerous. In my case the four month plan they sent me had straight teeth but an open bight and increased gaps between teeth, so I'm not going to go for it. I'm sure some people get great outcomes, I just don't think these kind of sale tactics have any place in healthcare.

Brett J.

Brett J.

Beware Terrible Customer Service and Private Health Insurers will not pay

Their customer service team takes weeks and even months to respond to inquiries, doesn't provide any help and are downright rude. Their systems aren't capable of processing the installment plans they advertise.

Furthermore 3 seperate private health insurers will not pay claims even though SDC website states most funds will pay. Their insurance team won't even answer questions from funds which could help in the processing of customers claims.

Mark

MarkKaleen 2617, ACT

High pressure selling

The procedure for getting a 3d image was quick and easy. The staff were friendly, in my opinion overly-familiar.

I didn't appreciate the high pressure selling though. Give me the time and space to reflect/decide if I'm going to go ahead or not.

Is it’s good

Nidja and Simone They service is very good, they explain very clear to me . I will take time t o consider about it, thank you very much and have a lovely day

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the review!

Mr x

Mr xGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It was more of a sales pitch rather than coming across as genuine.

What is making you insecure about your smile.... assumption. I'm not insecure.
You have to pay today to get the retainer, so there is not way you cant qualify so why say that.

Jo scott

Jo scottSydney, NSW

Very disappointed In my retainers not fitting

I am very disappointed with my retainers not fitting. I was so happy that my z6 month’s came to and end and very excited I was going to only have to wear my retainers for 2 weeks then only wear at night
So now I have to continue to wear the Last aligners I have been wearing for the last 3 and a half weeks and will have to continue until my new retainers are sent
Not happy!!!!

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thanks for leaving us a review, Jo. We always want to provide quick resolutions when issues arise. We're concerned to hear about this and will be following up with you privately to see how we can help. Best, Emily

Dental Services

It was ok. Very friendly staff

Great staff and were very friendly. Mouth piece that was put in my mouth to perform 3D scan was ok but I wondered if it was cleaned as it was just placed back on the machine without being wiped or anything and then the rep just grabbed it and put back in mouth to do another scan just to make sure it was all covered. I had done Invisalign before so was told to remove the current attachments before aligners arrive but then scan was done with attachments on so apparently aligners can be made even if scan was done with composites on. I thought it went ok though but I think I would rather much prefer a dentist then sales reps.

Damiane M.

Damiane M.Watson 2602, ACT

Went great other than having the staff make insensitive comments about my teeth when they thought I couldn't hear them

The staff were friendly and the appointment went well. They were knowledgeable and were skilled at what they do. Their selling techniques can come off a little forceful (they left an awkward silence at the end with an iPad in front of me and sort of waited for me to pick a payment plan and complete the order). I didn't complete the order because I want to make a more informed decision. After I left the room, I heard the staff member who did the 3D scan make insensitive comments about my teeth to another staff member... probably should have made sure that I wasn't around.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.

Consultation experience

The marketing and ease of appointment making was amazing. Was expecting to have a fun and dynamic experience. Not really the case. Staff has their spiel down pat but it was all the important detail around it that dulled the interest. Getting into the office was weird, waited for 10 minutes for someone to come down stairs and open the door, only to need to sneak in when someone else left. When i didn't sign up on the day the feeling was one of rudeness, make your own way out...and a few other small bits and pieces that all make up client confidence.

Tammy BlakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great initial consultation but.....

Where are all the ‘real’ reviews?! Reviews from people who have FINISHED their treatment and are happy?!? Clearly the majority of the 5 star reviews are fake. It’s obvious in the wording. All way too similar. How can ALL the reviews be just about the initial consult?
I’ve just started my second week aligners and after reading the ‘reviews’ I’m now concerned this could all be a scam. I want to read about people who this has worked for!!!
Ps the Chadstone branch is an absolute nightmare to find. I had the same troubles as I’ve read others here have.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Tammy Blake

Tones of reviews on your website....you guys aren’t going to publish any bad ones are you?! A neutral platform is more reliable & trustworthy

Tammy Blake

Also, people coming to these review pages don’t care about the consultation as much. They will be wanting to know about final results

Quite odd and offputting

We found the Americanised gushiness odd, forced and doesn't fit with our kiwi culture. Also the lack of dental professionals was worrying - you see young retail assistants with little knowledge.

Unusual service

I thought the member of staff was lovely & friendly as well as very professional. However, the obvious training in sales technique was bizarre. Asking about my personal life to build a rappot not needed. Running half an hour late with no warning or explanation until I was seen was frustrating.
Although it's important to be friendly I found it frustrating asking about what I was doing with my day. When I am here to talk about teeth it was baffling and didn't seem as professional. I am not in a nail salon. I also had concerns about the product. But instead questions felt deflected and I was pushed through the process. I don't agree you have to sign up and have pre payment set up before you've even decided to buy or not.

marylou

marylouasked

SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.

Shilpa G.asked

SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom

Tomasked

NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019