SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...

Professional and informative

Felt really comfortable as the staff were Informative and very friendly, they had answered all of my questions adequately and professionally. Walked out of the shop knowing what to expect with the next steps of the journey

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are happy to hear back from you Sazia, thanks for your kind review!

Lucy H.

Lucy H.Perth, WA

My experience was quick and easy with the ladies being professional and polite. I was really happy with how comfortable I felt and assured that I was going to get the best treatment possible. I am already pretty happy with my smile journey so far and I hope it continues to go this way! Also very happy that it is all completely covered!

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Lucy. We are glad you had such a nice time at our SmileShop!. Thank you for sharing this experience with us!

Waltz89

Waltz89Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience - efficient, hygienic and no gimmick

Great experience - efficient, hygienic and no gimmick.

I was helped Neha - she's an absolute legend!

Whilst at my consultation, claims were made about the relation between Smile Direct Club and Invisalign - which I doubted at first (Other dentists had previously told me that Invisalign was superior to other imitations). After my own research, it turns out that SDC used to have a non-compete agreement with Invisalign and the SDC aligners were in fact made by Invisalign!

The more you know. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my aligners :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Let's get this party started. This is totally the experience we want you to have. If you ever need our assistance don't hesitate to reach out at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Katie

KatiePerth, WA

Friendly service

Helpful friendly service from Ashley!
She explained everything thoroughly and made me feel confident starting the smile journey!
Would have been 5 stars if not for the wait time. I ended up being there for an hour rather than a quick 30 min appointment because they were running late.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for your feedback, your review means a lot to us. If you ever need our assistance don't hesitate to reach out at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Ethan.

Ethan.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great system fir new clients

Information was great and very broad although I was a little unclear about when the initial deposit would come out.

Other than that it was great service and I look forward to beginning the process

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Store LocationMelbourne
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are so happy to see you are taking the first step on your new smile treatment plan.
Please note that at any time during your journey, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Good experience overall

Disappointing that the referral code wasn't working for my friend who referred me to get the deal. But aside from that very good visit, staff very helpful and informative about the whole process.

Friendly, professional service

The staff in the Brisbane store were welcoming and professional all the way. They explained what to expect and the process was easy and painless. I am now looking forward to seeing the results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Jayne. It's always our goal to provide helpful and effective service to all our customers. Please give us a call, and we'd be happy to assist further.

Hello

Nice friendly people. Instructions on location and parking would have been better in a map with directions and instructions as a pdf file so it could have been printed prior to appointment as some cell phones can't get in to the attachment. Otherwise good visit.

Rachael

Rachael Sydney, NSW

Really happy with the service

I found the consultation really helpful they were very knowledgeable friendly and it was a very lovely experience I was taken through the whole process step by step was also given a complimentary whiting product which I cannot wait to try

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Such a nice review, Rachel thanks for taking the time to provide feedback.

Lilly

LillySydney, NSW

Maya shes got so much patience and she is the Best one

i was wearing my last final aligner and i received my retainer,i bought the retainers 2 get one for free was in the promo, but 3 of them doesn't fit me at all and i straight to Parramatta and make an appointment and i met Maya shes had a welcoming warms heart personality and made me felt comfortable and i explaining what my problem is she assessed me with the whole process includes taking pic my tooth top-bottom and scan as well bcoz i still had a gap in the bottom shes know exactly what the problem is I can't wait to get more improvement my tooth and my new retainer

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Lilly. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Ian O.

Ian O.Perth, WA

Quick and easy, looking forward to results

Ashleigh was great, really friendly and efficient. Looking forward to getting started and seeing results. Prior to my appointment I received emails saying I would get a $35 MasterCard but afterwards it was only $25. Trying to get through to ask about it seemed to take forever.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Ian, thank you for the high star rating! In case you have additional questions, feel free to send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Smile

Great technology

On time for appointment, east to follow instructions and great technology. Happy with the consultant, happy with the cleanliness of the rooms and facilities. Can’t wait for my aligners to arrive.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! we are incredibly happy to hear about you Elise, looking forward to working with you.

Janette W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smile change hopefully

I have had a 3D scan and I am excited to start my new journey, I hope I am reviewed by an authorised orthodontist as discussed today so we can get white straight teeth that I have wanted for years and years

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Janette, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Janette W.

Thanks for your comments Joy, again I am excited but just hope my scans are reviewed and moulds are reviewed by a qualified orthodontist

Pooj

PoojSydney, NSW

Easy and Quick

I walked in a little earlier than the appointment and Emma greeted me. She took me into the booth and explained the following:
- process
- costs
- post-treatment measures (e.g. retainer etc.)
overall, the initial consultation was quite pleasant.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for, Pooj! Thank you so much.

marylou

marylouasked

SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.

Shilpa G.asked

SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom

Tomasked

NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019