SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Excited to get started with my alignment

I had my consultation with Ashleigh yesterday. She was easy to talk to and really informative. Answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. I’m so excited for a straighter smile.

I’m still in shock how easy and quick the process is

I’m so excited to see my smile journey, to regain my confidence and that amazing glowing smile smile Direct Club will give me. I’m shock how easy and quick the process was.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Liam
LiamSouthern and Hills, SA

Thanks for the wonderful customer service Angelina!

Was a very welcoming place, with excellent customer service and polite and friendly staff!
Thankyou to Angelina for doing my 3D scan today!
Would 10/10 recommend to others in the future!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

wajid h.
wajid h.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My smile is amazing now I can smile without hesitation

Did 3D scan for my retainers staff was amazing very satisfied I finished my 6 month aligners I can bleach it it’s really works yahoo best decision I made for fixing my teeth luv in it

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for, Wajid! Thank you so much.

I always feel heard with smiledirect club, thank you

I’m loving my new smile ❤️ Little adjustments needed but I am great full for the customer service support, it has always been great. I always got my enquiries answered quickly.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Abby, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Jayden
JaydenPerth, WA

excited to get started!!!

When I first got there I was told I came a week early, which was my bad, but the staff there, especially Ashleigh were very supportive and actually were able to get me in early that same day. Through out the process Asheligh made everything very easy to understand and went through everything I needed to know for my journey. They have excellent staff and great communication skills, and want the best for their customers, I was more than pleased with their service and can't wait for future success!!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Jayden! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Great service & Great staff

I recently went in for an appointment with Andrea and I was so happy with the service I received. The staff were so friendly and informative. They really make you feel satisfied with the experience. Definitely would recommend. Can’t wait for the outcome!

Excellent customer service

I was warmly welcomed and it was a very good experience. Rad explained everything I need to know and cleared out all the confusions I had about this product. It was a really good experience. Thank you.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Mangala, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Perfect

I had an initial consultation at smile direct club. Good and friendly customer service was provided. Answered all my questions and explained each and everything in an understandable and simple language

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Navya. Thank you for this awesome review!

Really friendly

Lisa was very friendly which helped my daughter relax. Lisa knew what she was doing and did it very well. My daughter was anxious beforehand but Lisa chatted away while she was taking the scan and it was all done and complete a lot quicker and more comfortably than expected.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tina, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Great customer service!

Can’t wait to get these shipped to me, went in for a scan today and the lady that did it was super nice! Explained everything in perfect detail including prices and how it works.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kayla, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Billy B.
Billy B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Everything went smooth but…

So I had finished my course and it’s mostly good but I wanted to get every tooth looking straight so I contacted and requested if I could get more aligners included which was agreed. Got my 2nd scan completed but 7 weeks later after being told to wait 5 weeks for my aligners to have nothing had been sent or delivered. Contacted and it seems my aligners were forgotten and never made. Now I’m waiting 5 more weeks for them to be made.
The initial set was smooth just the redo process was a mess. I would recommend for them being cost effective and working well though.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Billy. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're concerned to hear about your experience. If you have any issues, feel free to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so that we can assist further.

Gabi
Gabi Perth, WA

Great experience

Angelica was super helpful, this was such an easy process. The appointment answered all of my questions, watching the 3D image appear was very cool. I can’t wait to start my journey.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Thi Ly
Thi LyPerth, WA

Very happy with the service

My appointment today was with Angelina and Adda. Angelina did my scan and explained clearly the process of the scan. I'm happy with the total procedure of the scan and hopefully it will lead me to have better smiles .

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Store LocationPerth WA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thi, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Meredith Gonzalez
Meredith GonzalezPerth, WA

No regrets! Amazing Free Consultation

Angelina was the kindest, friendliest and patient She made me feel great in taking this step and her reassuring and helpful info was priceless to me Thank you so much

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Meredith, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019