SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Excited to get started with my alignment

I had my consultation with Ashleigh yesterday. She was easy to talk to and really informative. Answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. I’m so excited for a straighter smile.

Store LocationPerth

I’m still in shock how easy and quick the process is

I’m so excited to see my smile journey, to regain my confidence and that amazing glowing smile smile Direct Club will give me. I’m shock how easy and quick the process was.

Store LocationNewmarket, Auckland
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Other Dental Services

I always feel heard with smiledirect club, thank you

I’m loving my new smile ❤️ Little adjustments needed but I am great full for the customer service support, it has always been great. I always got my enquiries answered quickly.

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Store LocationMelbourne emporium
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Abby, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Jayden
JaydenPerth, WA

excited to get started!!!

When I first got there I was told I came a week early, which was my bad, but the staff there, especially Ashleigh were very supportive and actually were able to get me in early that same day. Through out the process Asheligh made everything very easy to understand and went through everything I needed to know for my journey. They have excellent staff and great communication skills, and want the best for their customers, I was more than pleased with their service and can't wait for future success!!!

Store LocationPerth city, WA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Jayden! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Excellent customer service

I was warmly welcomed and it was a very good experience. Rad explained everything I need to know and cleared out all the confusions I had about this product. It was a really good experience. Thank you.

Store LocationChristchurch
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Mangala, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Really friendly

Lisa was very friendly which helped my daughter relax. Lisa knew what she was doing and did it very well. My daughter was anxious beforehand but Lisa chatted away while she was taking the scan and it was all done and complete a lot quicker and more comfortably than expected.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Store LocationNewmarket in Auckland New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tina, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Great customer service!

Can’t wait to get these shipped to me, went in for a scan today and the lady that did it was super nice! Explained everything in perfect detail including prices and how it works.

Store LocationBrisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kayla, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Gabi
Gabi Perth, WA

Great experience

Angelica was super helpful, this was such an easy process. The appointment answered all of my questions, watching the 3D image appear was very cool. I can’t wait to start my journey.

Store LocationPerth, WA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Meredith Gonzalez
Meredith GonzalezPerth, WA

No regrets! Amazing Free Consultation

Angelina was the kindest, friendliest and patient She made me feel great in taking this step and her reassuring and helpful info was priceless to me Thank you so much

Store LocationPerth, WA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Meredith, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Dental Services

Comfortable, enjoyable and exciting!

The staff were friendly, well- communicative and professional. I am very excited to begin my Smile journey and look forward to working with them in future. They were efficient and allowed for a smooth appointment, making ever step of the way clear and easy to understand. Definitely recommend

Store LocationNewmarket
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Alec, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

excited and cant wait

excellent customers service and very well informed. made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend this product very highly. I was blown away by the 3D scan machine on how accurate it was.

Store LocationNewmarket, Auckland, New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Malcolm, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Amazing service

Amazing and service thorough service. The team were refreshingly friendly and welcoming. Covid safe practices were also great. Thanks to Wyatt for a great appointment and listening to my needs and wants

Store LocationPitt street
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Chloe! Thank you for sharing your experience, it was a pleasure to assist you!

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Welcoming & professional

Had such a lovely experience at SmileDirect - The gorgeous lady Neha made me feel comfortable & very excited to get my Invisalign.
The process was also quick, professional & simple which made the experience all the more better.

Store LocationMelbourne emporium
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Jess. Thank you for this awesome review!

Roel Dante
Roel DanteSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE = PEACE OF MIND

I visited the Queen Street outlet and was greeted by the manager. I had many questions but was relieved to have a short conversation with the manager who walked me through the product, the company, the payment and delivery process. I was shown the product and was able to handle it. All my questions were answered in a professional and timely manner. This short but important step was excellent as it put my mind at ease. Thank you.

Store LocationQueen Street, Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Roel, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Steph K
Steph KSydney, NSW

So excited to start!

Wyatt and the team were all so friendly and helpful, I left my consult with all the information I needed and more.
I’m so excited to start my Smile direct journey and to finally have straight teeth again.

Store LocationSydney CBD, NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Steph, we're delighted to read your review!

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019