SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

wajid h.
wajid h.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My smile is amazing now I can smile without hesitation

Did 3D scan for my retainers staff was amazing very satisfied I finished my 6 month aligners I can bleach it it’s really works yahoo best decision I made for fixing my teeth luv in it

Store LocationEmporium melbourne
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for, Wajid! Thank you so much.

I always feel heard with smiledirect club, thank you

I’m loving my new smile ❤️ Little adjustments needed but I am great full for the customer service support, it has always been great. I always got my enquiries answered quickly.

Store LocationMelbourne emporium
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Abby, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Jeremy
JeremyPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service

When there is an issue they don’t try get out of it. They cover the expense and make sure you receive what you pay for, with great ease!

Staff are friendly and courteous.

This is literally the best customer service iv ever had by a company.
Highly recommend.

Store LocationPerth
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jeremy, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Rhonda G
Rhonda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Each time I have had to contact Smile Direct they have been very professional and have always responded shortly and fixed my concern or issue. The new location of the Brisbane store was way easier to find and still great service. This time I needed new scans for my refinement which was on offer. Staff is so helpful and friendly too at the Brisbane Store

Store LocationBrisbane CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the high star review!

Iolene Michelle T.
Iolene Michelle T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to find

Very professional....very friendly staff that explained each and every step. I could observe sanitizing of at all times and felt very confident that all Covid19 precautions were being implemented properly

Store LocationAdelaide, CBD, SA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear from you Iolene, thank you so much for awesome review.

Amazing customer service

Thank you Anton, not only are you super approachable and knowledgeable but you’re also professional who made me feel comfortable and at ease. I am very much looking forward to my journey with Smile.

Store LocationSydney City
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Adele. We are so glad to see this amazing review. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Services

Staff members are professional job. I am very appreciate that. I feel comfortable to talk and easy understand about product that I would like to get it. The clinic is nice and clean.

Store LocationCity Sydney
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience May, feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Alex Patsan
Alex PatsanNew South Wales

Advanced technology and efficient customer service

For someone that’s worked in the technology industry I found their dental tech capabilities quite efficient and advanced. I’m very impressed by the design platform, movement forecasting, product durability and customer service. Visible results each aligner change are excellent.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Alex. We are always here for you!

Rachel L.
Rachel L.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service, great smile.

Smile Direct were great to deal with. They give a bit of the hard sell, but I can't fault their product or service from my experience. The postage can take a while, but talking to them via their Facebook page gets you a quick response. I'm delighted with the improvements to my smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Rachel! This means the world to us. If you need any help in the meantime, don't hesitate to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Best regards,

Leonie J
Leonie JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable and convenient

This treatment was ideal for me. 5 month plan ended 1 year ago. Retainers still good. One hiccup sorted easily via Facebook Messenger. Looking into wires for top. Very pleased.

Store LocationAdelaide, SA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Leonie, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Maria. M.
Maria. M.Sydney, NSW

Consultation Visit

The whole experience went smoothly and I was made to feel very comfortable and not nervous at all.
Everything was explained in detail. Customer service is always fabulous! Thank you so much!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results. If you ever need our assistance don't hesitate to reach out at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Rean
ReanDarling Downs, QLD

I'm glad I did this, I was hesitant but shouldn't of been

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Rean, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Calvin N.
Calvin N.Sydney, NSW

I am really happy with your service today. Thanks for Alice who was helping me out and answered all my questions. Thanks company again with great service and affordable prices. Happy with my results as well. 100% recommended for everyone.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Calvin! It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support

Second Time round was a dream

The new office was easy to find and the girls once again were extremely helpful as well as factual with the next stage for my teeth. Cant wait for my perfect smile

Store LocationPerth
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback, Blake!

Go in store!!

After not receiving any response through email after 2-3 weeks, I decided to go into store. Professional and really nice staff. The service I get over the phone/email can be frustrating yet the service in store is amazing. Strange to think they are from the same company, I definitely recommend going in store! :D

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019