SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Really friendly

Lisa was very friendly which helped my daughter relax. Lisa knew what she was doing and did it very well. My daughter was anxious beforehand but Lisa chatted away while she was taking the scan and it was all done and complete a lot quicker and more comfortably than expected.

Store LocationNewmarket in Auckland New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tina, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Lily Van Helden
Lily Van HeldenWestern Australia

A very good service by Ashleigh

I’m very happy with the service-scan today by Ashleigh, she’s very friendly & professional. In general I’m happy with the progress, only 1-2 teeth still need straightening. Thank you so much, Lily x

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Lily, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Mel
MelWestern Australia

Very professional.

Very professional, was having a bit of trouble getting aligners to fit my teeth (ie my teeth weren’t moving as fast as the aligners). An appt was made very quickly & this showed me they cared about my outcome, not just making a sale.

Store LocationPerth City, W
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Helpful and frienfly

Very understanding, professional and helpful. Lots of reassurance given. Was very much wanting me to get the results I was after/promised and I appreciated her concern. Highly recommend this store.

Store LocationRiccarton, Christchurch
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, we are super glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the kind review.

Abs
AbsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Popped in-store in Brissy to get a scan for a touch-up to my existing treatment and I was blown away by the friendly courtesy staff who were so helpful and engaging.

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear about your experience! thanks for the high star rating!

Zoljargal M.
Zoljargal M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect and very informative

Person who scanned my teeth gave me a whole lot info that I didn’t know. She was very professional and efficient with what she was doing. Thanks very much to that girl.

Store LocationEmporium Melbourne
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there! We are so glad to see this awesome experience!

rizal c.
rizal c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect can’t wait to use it

Just love it with the services and all staff in there very helpful and very welcoming also all the questions got very satisfied answered from the dr and staff in there

Store LocationEmporium Melbourne CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Rizal. We are so glad to see you had a nice time at the SmileShop. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Jessie
JessieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super helpful

I went to get my scan to organise a touch up after my 9 month treatment. The staff were so helpful and friendly and I’m on my way to an even better smile!

Store LocationAdelaide
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, super happy to hear about your experience Jessie, we highly appreciate you are taking the time to share it with us.

Anthony Goudy
Anthony GoudySydney, NSW

Long way away, but Maya was wonderful

I live a LOONG way from the Parramatta store, and so was UNHAPPY about having to go there when you have a store in the city, however your agent Maya was gorgeous and very helpful.

Store LocationParramatta NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Anthony. Thank you for this awesome review! We truly appreciate you took the time to get to our Parramatta SmileShop, we definitely knew it would worth it!

Smile Re-Evaluation

Rad was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. The scan went seamlessly and appeared to be accurate. I have confidence now that the next set of aligners will fit correctly.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Torry! We're thrilled to see this.

Re scan

Valarie was great, excellent customer experience.
Re scanned done as not all teeth were straight and had gaps.
New aligners being prepared and new retainers will also be required once aligners are done with

Store LocationParramatta NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very pleasant and wonderful staff

Excellent visit today . The staff were very courteous and helpful with my evaluation. I would recommend this shop to anyone that needs their realignment. The visit was pleasant and the staff were very informative.

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Max. Thank you for sharing this experience with us! We always love to read how much our customers enjoy their appointments :)

Friendly, supportive and professional

Visited Auckland ANZ location. Tess was friendly and informative. Service for scan included a pre discussion that ensured Kyan could share concerns and questions. Offer for support just fantastic and we left confident that Smile Direct are a great choice.

Store LocationAuckland NZ
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Brett, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Emma J.
Emma J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

6 weeks in and here's my thoughts

Initial appointment at the Adelaide smile shop was good, however you do feel some pressure to provide card details on the spot and make the purchase, no problem for me, I knew i wanted them.
Aligners came after about 6 weeks, quality seems good, people cannot tell you're wearing them. They're uncomfortable to begin with and my lisp took a couple of weeks to go away but many say it resolves within days.
I can see some changes, but I still have a while to go. Important to remember that you will not get the same standard of personalised care as invisalign but its about a third of the price so you do get what you pay for.

Store LocationAdelaide, SA

Excellent customer service!

Extremely friendly and helpful, they answered all my questions, gave me freebies and did a great job with my scan! The customer service was above and beyond excellent! Highly recommend to go into a store instead of doing your own impressions.

Store LocationMelbourne CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive 100% satisfaction Jayleen and we are super happy to hear back about your experience, you can count on us getting you the smile you deserve.

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019