SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

4.5

Great service & Great staff

I recently went in for an appointment with Andrea and I was so happy with the service I received. The staff were so friendly and informative. They really make you feel satisfied with the experience. Definitely would recommend. Can’t wait for the outcome!

Store LocationChristchurch Riccarton Branch
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Perfect

I had an initial consultation at smile direct club. Good and friendly customer service was provided. Answered all my questions and explained each and everything in an understandable and simple language

Store LocationBrisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Navya. Thank you for this awesome review!

Harley
HarleySydney, NSW

Amazing!

Walked in the store and was greeted by the Manager who was friendly and professional. My consultation was with Emma and Wyatt and they had the same positive vibes! Emma did my consultation and was very informative about everything and had a great sense of humour. It was super easy and very quick!

Store LocationSydney City
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Harley. Thank you for this awesome review!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Sonia Johnson
Sonia Johnson South East Queensland, QLD

So perfect!

I went in today for my first appointment and they were all so lovely. We were greeted instantly and taken care of straight away. Lauren B served us and was so lovely! She made conversation the whole time and seemed genuinely interested in us! Lovely and thorough walk through on the clear alingers and helped with any question we had! amazing experience

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Sonia. Thank you for this awesome review! Lauren is truly amazing and we are super proud of her!

Ayesha
AyeshaSydney, NSW

Massive thanks to Maya!!

Big thank you to Maya!! not only did she go into detail with what to expect with smile direct club she also went out of her way to make you feel comfortable and reassured with the whole process. I feel so excited and comfortable knowing what to expect from smile direct club!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are excited too Ayesha! you can count on us getting you the smile you deserve.

Emily Fenwick
Emily Fenwick South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

This place is a very clean and quiet place. Very Very professional, Super lovely and made my appointment one of a kind!!
I had Lauren and she was a very chatty and sweet person. 100% recommend her She’s wonderful!! The price for it is unreal! I really though it was too good to be true, Amazing place can not tell you enough of how much I recommend this place

Store Locationbrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Emily. Your feedback and input are so valuable to us and we truly take it to heart

Sooo Excited!!! Can not wait!!

Just had an Amazing First visit at the Christchurch NZ Smile shop with Andreea..she made me feel very welcome & Comfortable in my visit...very clear information,3D scan was really cool...Hoping to get what I’m after, pretty excited for my journey & the end result!!... Thanks Andreea & Smile Direct we’re off to a Good Start!

Store LocationRiccarton,Christchurch NZ

Jessica M.
Jessica M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous visit

Was blown away with how accommodating Angelina was when I had my appointment. I had two of my kids with me and they had colouring books and crayons ready for when we arrived. Prices are extremely reasonable and their referral incentives are fabulous :)
10/10 recommend

Store LocationAdelaide, SA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results.

Pasene Silao
Pasene SilaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

DENTAL EXPERIENCE

My experience at the Smile Direct Club in Brisbane was very welcoming . especially Ali and Sonia ! . they were both great and made me feel very comfortable during my visit ( especially when I have a massive fear heading to a dentist ) . Sonia was really clear and thorough about every detail and Info of the process and did such a amazing job ! definitely will recommend to others about this clinic (:

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Pasene, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Dental Services

I had ALOT of fun, thank you

Shout out to NIDHI for making my afternoon amazing, your work with me was honestly amazing, you made my evening,everyone needs someone like you

Kind Regards
Shyanne pasnin

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Shyanne, thank you so much for your high rating!

Nancy F
Nancy FSydney, NSW

Very good service

Alice was very nice and helped us understand how the service worked. Her personality made us very comfortable and can’t wait to receive the package!

I would 10/10 recommend my friends and family SmileDirectClub!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Nancy, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

funvog
funvogSydney, NSW

Very quick and easy, staff are very friendly

Maya was very friendly and helpful with explaining how everything works. The scan was quick and easy. The little interview of each other was nice too which made it really nice. - James

Store LocationParramatta - Westfield SmileShop
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Helpful staffs to getting better teeth

The experience to getting my teeth scanned with Smile Direct was a smooth process, thanks to Alice who helped me. She guided me step by step to make sure I understood everything. Overall a friendly environment to be in. Can't wait for the aligners now to start my journey.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're thrilled to read this. Thank you so much, Ben!

Monica
MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!

The Staff are amazing. The Process was easy and quick, I actually enjoyed myself while I was at Smile Direct. My Guild Sascha was very welcoming and kind. She made my first day at smile direct very enjoyable. I had a great time with her as she’s really good at her work. I’m just really excited to begin my smile journey with you wonderful people

Store LocationBrisbane
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Monica, we're delighted to read your review!

Other Dental Services

Most helpful staff, best experience.

Staff was incredible, Jo and Taylor helped immensely. They were so knowledgeale an gave me all the information i needed.
Experience was so smooth, cant wait for my new smile.

Store LocationTuggerah
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Teagen.

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019