SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations (page 4 of 62)

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Smile Re-Evaluation

Rad was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. The scan went seamlessly and appeared to be accurate. I have confidence now that the next set of aligners will fit correctly.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Torry! We're thrilled to see this.

Re scan

Valarie was great, excellent customer experience.
Re scanned done as not all teeth were straight and had gaps.
New aligners being prepared and new retainers will also be required once aligners are done with

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Other Dental Services

Lovely experience, Donna was really friendly and a great help!

I would definitely recommend to everyone thinking of using Invisalign , was really easy, quick and we had a lovely experience! A special thank you to Donna, you were fantastic and super nice!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the high rating! Glad to hear about your experience. If you require any additional assistance you can contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we'll be happy to help.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Very helpful

Big thank you to Himani for explaining the treatment well and helping with my consultation was very impressed, I was impressed with the technology smile direct club uses in getting the Perfect fit for your mouth, very excited for the end result.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Alex! We always do our best for our customers and we really appreciate that you took the time to leave this awesome review!

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very pleasant and wonderful staff

Excellent visit today . The staff were very courteous and helpful with my evaluation. I would recommend this shop to anyone that needs their realignment. The visit was pleasant and the staff were very informative.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Max. Thank you for sharing this experience with us! We always love to read how much our customers enjoy their appointments :)

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Many thanks to Nidhi!

Nidhi made my first-time experience very welcoming. She was very nice, polite, always had a smile and not only was she just doing her job, she always gave some time to make conversation and just be a good person. Never an awkward moment, everything was explained perfectly, my FREE 3D scan was done perfectly to ensure my journey to a great smile was 100% positive and perfect. Thank you, Nidhi for being so nice and being a genuine person. Keep smiling!!!!

Crimsonburn
Crimsonburn

Fast and friendly service

Was greeted with a friendly smile by the receptionist (sorry, forgot his name)

Awesome, friendly service!
Lauren B was very professional and provided lots of information! Would definitely recommend to friends!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Crimsonburn, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Perfect service

I am really happy with my experience thus far. Emma was a lovely, friendly and knowledgeable person who made the process easy and pleasant. The booking process was also incredibly easy. I had a positive experience overall.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is so exciting to hear! We are thrilled about this feedback. Thank you for the support!

Service was fantastic

I am uncomfortable regarding the current state of my teeth but the service I received put me at ease and made me feel comfortable and confident. I am now really looking forward to the results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Jono. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Friendly, supportive and professional

Visited Auckland ANZ location. Tess was friendly and informative. Service for scan included a pre discussion that ensured Kyan could share concerns and questions. Offer for support just fantastic and we left confident that Smile Direct are a great choice.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Brett, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Emma J.
Emma J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

6 weeks in and here's my thoughts

Initial appointment at the Adelaide smile shop was good, however you do feel some pressure to provide card details on the spot and make the purchase, no problem for me, I knew i wanted them.
Aligners came after about 6 weeks, quality seems good, people cannot tell you're wearing them. They're uncomfortable to begin with and my lisp took a couple of weeks to go away but many say it resolves within days.
I can see some changes, but I still have a while to go. Important to remember that you will not get the same standard of personalised care as invisalign but its about a third of the price so you do get what you pay for.

Fun Game
Fun Game

Fantastic

The initial consult was quick, simple, informative and helpful. Ashleigh was my Smile guide I am very pleased with the service. Ashleigh helped me through my treatment plan. I'm glad I had taken time out of my day to see her.

Jaimy
JaimySydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Anton was very nice and took her time to explain the whole process to me. She is very thorough with all the information. I'm excited to start this journey and see the results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, thanks Jaimy for sharing your experience, we can hardly wait to get you started and get you the smile you deserve.

Amazing Service

Nicole and Rad from the Auckland office were absolutely love to deal with, everything was explained every step of the way, the process was very streamlined and professional and would recommend Smile Direct to friends and family.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! glad to hear back from you and your experience at the Shop Kellie, feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do to make you smile!

Effie R.
Effie R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't wait to see a beautiful smile on my face

Great experience, amazing stuff and the whole process was very comfortable and easy. I can't wait to see the final results. Hopefully I can start soon, l am so excited.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait Effie! thanks for your kind review, we'll continue working hard to provide you with the best experience ever.

Excellent customer service!

Extremely friendly and helpful, they answered all my questions, gave me freebies and did a great job with my scan! The customer service was above and beyond excellent! Highly recommend to go into a store instead of doing your own impressions.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive 100% satisfaction Jayleen and we are super happy to hear back about your experience, you can count on us getting you the smile you deserve.

I got a good experience

I visited the smile shop for the first time today. The receptionist was friendly. I took a 3D image of my teeth in a separate room. The person in charge of me was kind!!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Yurika, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

This was so amazing! Great experience and great hospitality.

Was great as they explained very clearly the process and what will happen. Very kind and encouraging hospitality. The introduction went well and how the building inside was very clean inside the offices. The view inside was great in the Auckland campus.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Micah, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Perfect service

We were very happy with our service
The girl was helpful explained everything
About the process .I would recommend it to anyone to go there can’t wait to start and see the finish

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Rose. Thank you for sharing this amazing review!

Melanie
MelanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy!

Neeha did a great job guiding me through my consultation. She answered my many questions and took her time to explain things to me clearly.
I received my free teeth whitening kit and Neeha made sure my friend's referral code was attached to my account. I left feeling very happy with the service.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing, super happy to hear about your experience Melanie and don't worry about the questions! we totally understand it and will be more than happy to continue answering any questions you may have.

AdamE
AdamEPerth

PERFECT

I saw Ashleigh today and she was awesome. I've been really self conscious of my teeth and she made me feel really comfortable. Cant wait for my aligners! Thank you Ashleigh

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait Adam! thanks for letting us know about your visit, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you deserve.

Kim F.
Kim F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and friendly service, I was treated like a queen

Wonderful staff and the gentleman that did my scan was a terrific man and very gentle. I have a loose tooth and he explained that I must got to a dentist asap to get my teeth cleaned and possibly get that tooth removed etc. I am visiting a dentist this Friday 14th and they are affiliated with smile.com which I am now a member.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your review! happy to hear back about your awesome experience! you can count on us getting you the smile you are looking for Kim.

Akerke
AkerkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING team and product!

Just had my consultation today with lovely Lauren.B and Ali at Smile direct on Queen.St!
I was fascinated by their professionalism! Both of them being very patient, asking the right questions, offering options, sharing their honest opinions, helped me to find what I exactly needed for my future smile:)
Extra ⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨ for my smile guide Lauren.B's sense of humour! Thank you for your time and help! Appreciate it a lot ☺️
Highly recommend this place!

Linda C.
Linda C.Perth, WA

Quick and accurate

Had my first appointment and Ashleigh was great at explaining everything very clearly. She reassured me on the whole process and the consultation didn't take too long, so that I have been able to go there during my lunch break and get back to work on time

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Linda, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

coaster72003
coaster72003Perth, WA

Great consultation

Had my first consultation and 3D scan with Ashleigh and she was wonderful, explained and answered all questions I had and made me excited to get the process started. Looking forward to my new smile!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!