SmileDirectClub SmileShop NSW, Parramatta

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Ola S.
Ola S.Sydney, NSW

The Experience was awesome

I had an issue with using my retainers. My teeth had adjusted and none of my previous aligners perfectly worked as I have mixed them all up. I visited and the attendant was so professional. She also spent time on what I needed to do from now till I get my aligners ans even after. She also had read my file and was pleasant about asking the right questions.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Ola, thanks for your kind comments about our team!

Amazing, can’t wait to get started

Nidhi was amazing, she was very helpful in making me understand what was involved and made me feel extremely happy with the process and the product, can’t wait to get started

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Sean. Thank you for this awesome review! We can´t wait to see your new smile either!

Great

Himani was very professional and a lovely person to talk to.
She made my consultation painless and explained their product in such a way that I was inclined to go ahead with the treatment.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Jay. Thank you for this awesome review! It is great to see how much you enjoyed your appointment.

Amazing service

Himani was very helpful and helped me understand all the process patiently. I am very happy about the service. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a great smile

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Simmi! We're thrilled to see this.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NSW, Parramatta compares to other Dental Services

aman
amanSydney, NSW

Great service and product

Had a wonderful experience at HISMILE parramatta the ladies there were so nice and supportive. I would also like to give a shout-out to himani for giving me all the details and making the interaction great and informative! I would 100% recommend this service and the parramatta store to anyone !! Thank you again

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Aman.Thank you for this awesome review! We will definitely send this lovely comment to our collaborators at the Parramatta SmileShop, so thank you for sharing the love with us!

Anthony Goudy
Anthony GoudySydney, NSW

Long way away, but Maya was wonderful

I live a LOONG way from the Parramatta store, and so was UNHAPPY about having to go there when you have a store in the city, however your agent Maya was gorgeous and very helpful.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Anthony. Thank you for this awesome review! We truly appreciate you took the time to get to our Parramatta SmileShop, we definitely knew it would worth it!

Christian G.
Christian G.Sydney, NSW

10/10 customer service!

Just walked out of what was probably the best customer service experience I have had in recent times!

MAYA was absolutely fantastic with making me feel instantly comfortable and explained everything in such simple and easy to understand detail.

Justine was just as bubbly and welcoming as she walked me through the finer details as well.

Would recommend the Parramatta shop to anyone who is looking to fix their teeth & walk out with a big smile at the same time!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Christian, thank you so much for your high rating! We are so glad that you had an amazing time at our SmileShop, with Justine and Maya!

Re scan

Valarie was great, excellent customer experience.
Re scanned done as not all teeth were straight and had gaps.
New aligners being prepared and new retainers will also be required once aligners are done with

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Do not go with smile direct club!

My experience started out good but it has ended up terrible. I have had a terrible experience with smile direct services and quality of product. My teeth are currently moving out of place again as it is taking so long to receive my retainers. I finished my ilingers months ago and the customer service has been so bad and so slow I have given up and I will now be starting new ilingers with invisiline. I completely wasted my money with smile direct and regret it big time!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Emma, we are sorry to hear about your experience, we would like to verify what happened and most importantly get you a solution, feel free to send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can further assist you. Best Regards.

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Many thanks to Nidhi!

Nidhi made my first-time experience very welcoming. She was very nice, polite, always had a smile and not only was she just doing her job, she always gave some time to make conversation and just be a good person. Never an awkward moment, everything was explained perfectly, my FREE 3D scan was done perfectly to ensure my journey to a great smile was 100% positive and perfect. Thank you, Nidhi for being so nice and being a genuine person. Keep smiling!!!!

Ayesha
AyeshaSydney, NSW

Massive thanks to Maya!!

Big thank you to Maya!! not only did she go into detail with what to expect with smile direct club she also went out of her way to make you feel comfortable and reassured with the whole process. I feel so excited and comfortable knowing what to expect from smile direct club!!

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are excited too Ayesha! you can count on us getting you the smile you deserve.

Amazing!!!

The girl was so nice especially Maya who explained everything so clearly and made the process easy and understandable. Can’t wait to start my journey! Would not recommend anywhere else!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait too Ashleigh! We'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Maya is a teeth Goddess!

Thank you to Maya for doing my FREE 3D scan. She was so nice and helpful, left not feeling overwhelmed with the process. Paying over monthly payment takes a huge weight off my shoulders and makes it all foreseeable. Thank you Maya for being a great master in teeth!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Phoebe! We're thrilled to see this.

Gianella G.
Gianella G.Sydney, NSW

Thank you Nidhi!

I could not be more impressed with my Smile Direct experience so far. The whole process was super easy from start to finish. Nidhi was phenomenal and made sure I was comfortable and well informed. I cannot thank you enough for your time Nidhi and can surely say you made me smile! I can’t wait to receive my box and get started!

Store LocationParramatta Westfields
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Gianella, we are so happy to read such a great review about SmileDirectClub!

Very quick and easy process

I had a session with Valerie on 13th April 2021. She was very friendly and answered all my queries. It was a quick and easy process. Very excited to start my journey with Smile Direct Club! I could highly recommend Valerie to anyone planning to visit Smile Direct Club in Parramatta! Thank you very much for your help!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Smith, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!