SmileDirectClub SmileShop NSW, Parramatta

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Anthony Goudy
Anthony GoudySydney, NSW

Long way away, but Maya was wonderful

I live a LOONG way from the Parramatta store, and so was UNHAPPY about having to go there when you have a store in the city, however your agent Maya was gorgeous and very helpful.

Store LocationParramatta NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Anthony. Thank you for this awesome review! We truly appreciate you took the time to get to our Parramatta SmileShop, we definitely knew it would worth it!

Re scan

Valarie was great, excellent customer experience.
Re scanned done as not all teeth were straight and had gaps.
New aligners being prepared and new retainers will also be required once aligners are done with

Store LocationParramatta NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Do not go with smile direct club!

My experience started out good but it has ended up terrible. I have had a terrible experience with smile direct services and quality of product. My teeth are currently moving out of place again as it is taking so long to receive my retainers. I finished my ilingers months ago and the customer service has been so bad and so slow I have given up and I will now be starting new ilingers with invisiline. I completely wasted my money with smile direct and regret it big time!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Emma, we are sorry to hear about your experience, we would like to verify what happened and most importantly get you a solution, feel free to send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can further assist you. Best Regards.

star83j
star83jSydney, NSW

Lost scans

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, We are very sorry for all the inconveniences.Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NSW, Parramatta compares to other Dental Services

Zinab I.
Zinab I.Sydney, NSW

Very welcoming re-evaluation

Maya was very welcoming and made my re-evaluation so easy and enjoyable. Her demeanor and the flow of conversation was very comforting. Would definitely recommend to friends. An overall enjoyable experience.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Zinab, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care

Denise L.
Denise L.Sydney, NSW

Much better than getting moulds at home

Person that attended me was very skilful, patient and professional. I should have gone to the shop right from the start if I knew there was one. Much better to go to the shop and get a 3d scan than getting moulds at home.

Store Locationparramatta, nsw
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Denise! It is always a pleasure to assist you. If you need any additional support, remember that we are here to assist, just send us an email to: reviews@smiledirectclub.com

Uncertain answer

It is my son 4th set of alligners, we can’t get any answer fr the shop if they can fix the bottom teeth or not. We explanation why is the bottom teeth is not improving.

Store LocationParamatta, nsw
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience during your treatment plan, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com to further assist you.

Lilly
LillySydney, NSW

Maya shes got so much patience and she is the Best one

i was wearing my last final aligner and i received my retainer,i bought the retainers 2 get one for free was in the promo, but 3 of them doesn't fit me at all and i straight to Parramatta and make an appointment and i met Maya shes had a welcoming warms heart personality and made me felt comfortable and i explaining what my problem is she assessed me with the whole process includes taking pic my tooth top-bottom and scan as well bcoz i still had a gap in the bottom shes know exactly what the problem is I can't wait to get more improvement my tooth and my new retainer

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Lilly. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Cass
CassSydney, NSW

Maya was super nice and attentive to detail

I felt confident in her delivery and pleased that she noted all of my problems. She listened and doubled checked that all my issues were recorded. She was friendly and thorough.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Cass, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Allison S.
Allison S.Sydney, NSW

What an awesome experience!

I had to attend a follow up scan and was seen by Himani. She was outstanding from the moment I walked in the door. A mix up of appointment days due to time difference was no issue to her and she quickly ensured that it was not my fault and reassured me that I could be seen. She explained every step of the way what she was doing and was very friendly and professional. I cannot recommend this service more highly. Really happy with my total journey and follow up.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Allison, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Ben Raja
Ben RajaSydney, NSW

Visit to shop and it was great

Had Maya look after me at the shop. she was friendly and professional and asked my opinion and what i wanted and was looking for. Really happy with the level of service. Highly recommended

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback Ben!

Everything’s perfect

I really loved going there.Specially Maya I really really appreciate the way u treat me.You are really amazing person I met.Maya is best.Lastly,I want to thank u for everything.Thank u .

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We truly appreciate the support!

TBKD
TBKDSydney, NSW

Review of Dental Plan

After 6 months today I’ve had to have a rescan as my bottom aligners have not been fitting or have been breaking. My progress is slow, but like students learning journey, my Smile Plan will take a little longer!
Thanks to the supportive and professional staff at the Parramatta office!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're thrilled to see this.

Thank You Jordan for being so good and answering all my questions and being patient with me. You made me feel very comfortable. I almost done with my plan and I am loving it.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Happy to hear it! We love providing a cost-effective option for our customers. Thanks, Rosealba.

Confidence

Was greeted by Jordan, extremely friendly, informative and knowledgeable. Simple and quick process, left feeling confident and excited. Package has arrived, everything is very self explanatory and and easy to use. Can't wait for the end result. Thanks SmilesDirectClub Parramatta.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.