SmileDirectClub SmileShop NSW, Parramatta

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Ola S.
Ola S.Sydney, NSW

The Experience was awesome

I had an issue with using my retainers. My teeth had adjusted and none of my previous aligners perfectly worked as I have mixed them all up. I visited and the attendant was so professional. She also spent time on what I needed to do from now till I get my aligners ans even after. She also had read my file and was pleasant about asking the right questions.

Store LocationParramatta NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Ola, thanks for your kind comments about our team!

Pratik
PratikSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

The lady who assessed my teeth, was sweet until I decided to not buy the service. She tried to push me to buy and she did not even give me the free whitening kit.
Felt horrible, never going back there.

Other Dental Services

Amazing, can’t wait to get started

Nidhi was amazing, she was very helpful in making me understand what was involved and made me feel extremely happy with the process and the product, can’t wait to get started

Store LocationParramatta NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Sean. Thank you for this awesome review! We can´t wait to see your new smile either!

Great

Himani was very professional and a lovely person to talk to.
She made my consultation painless and explained their product in such a way that I was inclined to go ahead with the treatment.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Jay. Thank you for this awesome review! It is great to see how much you enjoyed your appointment.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NSW, Parramatta compares to other Dental Services

Amazing service

Himani was very helpful and helped me understand all the process patiently. I am very happy about the service. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a great smile

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Simmi! We're thrilled to see this.

aman
amanSydney, NSW

Great service and product

Had a wonderful experience at HISMILE parramatta the ladies there were so nice and supportive. I would also like to give a shout-out to himani for giving me all the details and making the interaction great and informative! I would 100% recommend this service and the parramatta store to anyone !! Thank you again

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Aman.Thank you for this awesome review! We will definitely send this lovely comment to our collaborators at the Parramatta SmileShop, so thank you for sharing the love with us!

Que
QueSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Loved HIMAMI ! She was extremely patient and welcoming with my questions! Everything was explained so thoroughly and quick! Made me feel very comfortable and at ease!

Would recommend himami to all my friends and family!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, super happy yo hear about your experience, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you deserve.

Christian G.
Christian G.Sydney, NSW

10/10 customer service!

Just walked out of what was probably the best customer service experience I have had in recent times!

MAYA was absolutely fantastic with making me feel instantly comfortable and explained everything in such simple and easy to understand detail.

Justine was just as bubbly and welcoming as she walked me through the finer details as well.

Would recommend the Parramatta shop to anyone who is looking to fix their teeth & walk out with a big smile at the same time!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Christian, thank you so much for your high rating! We are so glad that you had an amazing time at our SmileShop, with Justine and Maya!

Very helpful

Big thank you to Himani for explaining the treatment well and helping with my consultation was very impressed, I was impressed with the technology smile direct club uses in getting the Perfect fit for your mouth, very excited for the end result.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Alex! We always do our best for our customers and we really appreciate that you took the time to leave this awesome review!

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Many thanks to Nidhi!

Nidhi made my first-time experience very welcoming. She was very nice, polite, always had a smile and not only was she just doing her job, she always gave some time to make conversation and just be a good person. Never an awkward moment, everything was explained perfectly, my FREE 3D scan was done perfectly to ensure my journey to a great smile was 100% positive and perfect. Thank you, Nidhi for being so nice and being a genuine person. Keep smiling!!!!

Amazing!!!

The girl was so nice especially Maya who explained everything so clearly and made the process easy and understandable. Can’t wait to start my journey! Would not recommend anywhere else!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait too Ashleigh! We'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Maya is a teeth Goddess!

Thank you to Maya for doing my FREE 3D scan. She was so nice and helpful, left not feeling overwhelmed with the process. Paying over monthly payment takes a huge weight off my shoulders and makes it all foreseeable. Thank you Maya for being a great master in teeth!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Phoebe! We're thrilled to see this.

Gianella G.
Gianella G.Sydney, NSW

Thank you Nidhi!

I could not be more impressed with my Smile Direct experience so far. The whole process was super easy from start to finish. Nidhi was phenomenal and made sure I was comfortable and well informed. I cannot thank you enough for your time Nidhi and can surely say you made me smile! I can’t wait to receive my box and get started!

Store LocationParramatta Westfields
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Gianella, we are so happy to read such a great review about SmileDirectClub!

Very quick and easy process

I had a session with Valerie on 13th April 2021. She was very friendly and answered all my queries. It was a quick and easy process. Very excited to start my journey with Smile Direct Club! I could highly recommend Valerie to anyone planning to visit Smile Direct Club in Parramatta! Thank you very much for your help!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Smith, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Gabriel R.
Gabriel R.Sydney, NSW

Very Helpful, informative and friendly :)

Had a great consultation with Nidhi. Super helpful and made sure that I was comfortable every step of the way. Every question I had, she had the answers to, and she was very friendly which made the whole experience that much more seamless :). Thank you Nidhi!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Gabriel! It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support.