Awesome Service and Experience

Great experience overall. Easy, simple and affordable. The entire process was explained very clearly and I was also given some extra goodies as well. Great service by Angelina over @ Pitt Street!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Ophelie, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Reviewing the Scan experience

This review is for the consultation. Fast, easy booking and check-in process. Informative receptionist and smile guide. Thanks Angelina, look forward to getting an approved plan from the dentist / orthodontist.

Store LocationWestfield Sydney
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Looking forward too! thanks for your kind words.

Andressa
Andressa Sydney, NSW

Excellent!!!!

I am honestly very very happy with my visit! I went to Sydney westfield smile direct shop and Maya was amazing, she answered all my questions and explained everything so clearly!!
Very excited to start my treatment!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are so happy to see this great experience! We are so glad to see that Maya was able to assist you :)

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NSW, Sydney compares to other Dental Services

hayley
hayleySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I’m really happy to choose here.
It was really quick check and Emma was very helpful who explains that sounds so easy for me. friendly as well. I would definitely recommend to my friends!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Hayley. Thank you for this awesome review! It was a pleasure to assist you. Can´t wait to start your smile journey!

Amazing customer service

Thank you Anton, not only are you super approachable and knowledgeable but you’re also professional who made me feel comfortable and at ease. I am very much looking forward to my journey with Smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Adele. We are so glad to see this amazing review. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Stella
StellaSydney, NSW

Wonderful experience, looking for the better smile!

Thanks Emma for her professional explanations, very clear and understandable! The scanning of the teeth is amazing, less hassle in complying to the traditional way. Can’t wait for the next 6 months with the BIG SMILE !

Store LocationWestfield shopping centre, Sydney
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Stella, thank you for the high star rating! So glad you had such an amazing time with Emma!

Perfect service

I am really happy with my experience thus far. Emma was a lovely, friendly and knowledgeable person who made the process easy and pleasant. The booking process was also incredibly easy. I had a positive experience overall.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is so exciting to hear! We are thrilled about this feedback. Thank you for the support!

Jaimy
JaimySydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Anton was very nice and took her time to explain the whole process to me. She is very thorough with all the information. I'm excited to start this journey and see the results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, thanks Jaimy for sharing your experience, we can hardly wait to get you started and get you the smile you deserve.

BeeTee
BeeTeeSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Anton was amazing - friendly, polite and informative. She was honest and not pushy at all. Really enjoyed our appointment and would highly recommend. Can’t wait to receive the product and see results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are happy to know a great experience is being provided, thanks for your feedback!

ide k.
ide k.Sydney, NSW

The consultant experience is so good and professional

My consultant Emma, is very nice, patient and professional. She explained the whole progress, pricing clearly. She didn’t do any hard-selling and very patient to all of my questions. Highly recommend you guys to visit smile direct club Pitt street.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Super happy to hear that, thanks for your review!

Quick and easy

Popped in during my lunch break and out again in under 30 minutes. Super easy and convenient with very professional staff who put you at ease and step you through the entire process from start to finish.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! we are happy to hear about your experience! we strive for 100% satisfaction and we'll continue working hard to provide high-quality service.

Felipe A.
Felipe A.Sydney, NSW

So far highly recommend

Friendly and supportive staff and the process is timely and very well oriented which give us the confidence of the outcome by the end of the process so I will def recommend.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear back from you Felipe, thanks for your feedback, and thanks for giving us the chance to get you the smile you deserve.

Services

Staff members are professional job. I am very appreciate that. I feel comfortable to talk and easy understand about product that I would like to get it. The clinic is nice and clean.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience May, feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Rael L.
Rael L.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Staff were friendly, explained everything, good adherence to covid regulations, everything really clean and would recommend this to anyone who is looking for cost effective way to fix their teeth

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Rael, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

BSSyd
BSSydSydney, NSW

Very friendly staff

Staff in the Westfield Sydney branch were very friendly and efficient, and explained things clearly. Good COVID safe protocols were in place, with check-in requirement, wearing of masks and regular use of sanitiser.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.