SmileDirectClub SmileShop NSW, Sydney

SmileDirectClub SmileShop NSW, Sydney

Duncan

Duncan

Great and warm service

Great service by Smile (Alice) who explained everything very easily and provided everything I needed to walk away happy. Looking forward to the journey with Smile. Walked away with a new whitening kit as well

Go in store!!

After not receiving any response through email after 2-3 weeks, I decided to go into store. Professional and really nice staff. The service I get over the phone/email can be frustrating yet the service in store is amazing. Strange to think they are from the same company, I definitely recommend going in store! :D

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

djg

djgSydney, NSW

Getting another scan

The girls were very friendly and efficient
Remembered me from my initial consultation and could answer all questions that I asked
I really don't have anything more to add - I was looked after promptly

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your kind review! we aim for 100% satisfaction with our service, feel free to contact us back if there is anything else we can do for you.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NSW, Sydney compares to other Dental Services

Great knowledgeable staff who were lovely and helpful from the second I walked in. Laura was very clear and listened to my concerns. I felt well looked after and am excited to get the aligners

Store LocationSydney Westfield
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Evance, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Linda

Linda Sydney, NSW

Great Experience

Alice is a very delightful person.
The team was very welcoming. Alice was very friendly, professional, patient and answered all my questions and concerns. She made me feel completely at ease and confident to go ahead with the process.
I’m definitely looking forward to the experience.

Store LocationSydney city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Linda, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Fabulous service and excellent result!

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Store LocationSydney at We Work
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow Linda, hearing about your experience really is amazing, we are super happy you were able to get ont only a new smile but also a healthier one! thank you very much for your words.

Review collected in partnership with SmileDirectClub

3D scan

Alice was very knowledgeable about the product and my visit was pleasant and informative. Have recommended many friends to Smile Direct Club. Can’t wait to start the process to straight teeth!

Store LocationPitt st mall
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Claire, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Owen Smith

Owen SmithSydney, NSW

Great service and Alice was a credit to the company, very well informed and a lovely person, was very re assuring and helpful, took plenty of time to explain everythingz

Store LocationPitt St
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Owen, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Emma was absolutely fantastic! Any question I had was answered thoroughly and without any rush. She was gentle but thorough with my teeth scans and explained each part of the process and why.
The girls are so friendly and professional and the shop in Sydney Pitt St is absolutely immaculate. Thanks Girls

Store LocationSydney, Pitt St Mall
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Nicole. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Dental Services

Great experience, really looked after

Emma was great, she really looked after me and told me everything I needed to know easily, also was so quick. Only 30 minutes but got all the information and my aligners were with me in a matter of weeks

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jaymee, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout-out!

Excellent service.

Hi, I just want to say that the service it’s very good the staff specially Emma was very friendly and explained everything that I needed to know. Thank you a lot

Store LocationPitt st NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Your feedback and input are so valuable to us and we truly take it to heart. We really appreciate it!

Very professional service

Very open and not pushy sales tactics. The communications have been above and beyond exceptional at this stage. Very good professionalism so far, so good. Price is also excellent and a game changer with the price of things going up and especially in health and dental work. It is nice to find something with a holistic approach to dentistry for small to mild teeth conditions that might be a source of frustration, embarrassment or even pain. Go see them for free what’s the worst that can happen no money down and get your healthy teeth today.

Store LocationPitt Street Westfield
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Zed. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

JennyVan

JennyVanSydney, NSW

Great fun experience!

Had my appointment today and Alice made it so easy and fun. She explained it to me very well and gave me important information about what will happen and shared things I need to do to make this transformation happen. Really excited to have mine and get that confident smile again!

Store LocationSydney
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Really excited too JennyVan! we as Alice are commited to make you the best experience possible, feel free to contact us at any time.

Great technology

On time for appointment, east to follow instructions and great technology. Happy with the consultant, happy with the cleanliness of the rooms and facilities. Can’t wait for my aligners to arrive.

Store LocationSydney city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! we are incredibly happy to hear about you Elise, looking forward to working with you.

Reema

Reema Sydney, NSW

Easy, Fast, Informative and Friendly

Simone was looking after me at the Pitt Street SmileShop and she was great! So friendly and warm, and kept me informed the whole way. She checked to see if i was comfortable at all times, took care to explain all the processes and seemed engaged and interested. She was also very COVID safe, changed her gloves everytime she touched anything new, used hand sanitiser before and after, and wore a mask. Would definitely recommend!

Store LocationPitt Street, Westfield, Sydney
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Reema, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much!

Cleo M

Cleo MSydney, NSW

Best dental experience

Very informative consultation.
Very friendly and welcoming staff.
Left feeling confident that I have chosen the right dental treatment to straighten my teeth. Would recommend to others.
And will pass on referral. 5/5 for customer service

Store LocationPitt street Sydney
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Now that's an honour! Thank you so much for your amazing feedback Cleo!

Beatrice

BeatriceSydney, NSW

Amazing service

I am very satisfied with the services at SmileDirectClub Sydney. The staff are super friendly and it only took me nearly 30mins to scan my teeth, very time saving.
Trustworthy!

Store LocationSydney
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Beatrice, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care!

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Could not recommend this location more. Laura was my SmileGuide, and she was incredible! She made me so comfortable, and calm during my visit as I was a bit nervous. Great customer service :)

Store LocationSydney CBD
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Oliver

OliverSydney, NSW

I found the hard sell and practiced off topic conversation off putting

I was pretty excited about the prospect of getting my teeth straightened. I see no reason why high tech remote orthodontics shouldn't work, but I found the sale tactics very off putting.

In this particular situation I think trying to get me to sign up without having the chance to review my plan or have dentist look at it is potentially dangerous. In my case the four month plan they sent me had straight teeth but an open bight and increased gaps between teeth, so I'm not going to go for it. I'm sure some people get great outcomes, I just don't think these kind of sale tactics have any place in healthcare.

Store LocationSydney, CBD
Joy S.SmileDirectClub
Holland. C

Holland. CSydney, NSW

Initial consultation.

The whole process was very easy and the staff were very helpful and competent. Alice, who did my consultation, was great and a very amiable person. The place had a good atmosphere and everything ran smoothly.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Holland, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout out!