SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

3.4

Wendy Noyes

Wendy NoyesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

The ladies behind the counter were lovely and polite. The person who performed my scan was very accomodating and took her time to explain everything she was doing. I felt very comfortable the entire time and am confident in smile direct club.

Store LocationBrisbane City
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results.

Sonia was very professional, very helpful and was able to answer my queries in a very caring way. The face to face visit was very accessible with parking very close by.

Store Location344 Queen Street Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! thanks for your review Janelle, we'll continue working hard to provide the best customer experience possible, one step closer to get the smile you deserve!

Tonie

Tonie South East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant experience in the smile store

Lauren was super friendly and welcoming, second time seeing her, which was nice. So quick and easy. The new store is in a great location and very professional looking. Thanks

Store LocationBrisbane QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Dental Services

Jax

Jax

Fantastic Service, so friendly and professional.

From entering the shop you are made to feel so welcome. I was in the shop for a review scan so they can just perfect my smile more. The scan was painless & very quick. A great big thanks to Sonia who made the appointment great & explained everything. I would highly recommend Smile Direct to make you happier with your smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jax, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

L E L

L E LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service! I’m so excited to receive my kit

I rarely submit reviews but in this case I feel I must.
I would like to especially thank Sonia for the kind and genuinely honest service she provided.
I am excited to receive my kit!

Store LocationBrisbane smile direct
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Don’t waste your money! It’s a nightmare process!!!

Jade L.

Jade L.South East Queensland, QLD

Just go to a real orthodontist!

The only reason this company has a 4.7 star rating is because they ask clients to review their initial consultation - before they’ve received the product. The customer service is abysmal and the product is terrible. They’ll sell it to you even if it can’t fix your alignment and then refuse to provide a refund. There is no real dentist available to you and the system will not work unless you already have straight teeth. Its the biggest waste of time and money.

Tatiana R.

Tatiana R.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Bad

This company should be not allowed to work in Australia. The costumer service its the worse I ever seen and they are so irresponsible! My teeth was moving so fast that I lost one tooth and my dentist said for sure its the irresponsible treatment provided for SmileDirectClub. Worse thing, now I have big gaps in between my teeth that I haven’t before! They actually deformed my smile!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for leaving us a review, Tatiana. We take concerns like this extremely seriously and are concerned to hear about this. I will be following up with you privately to get some additional information to see how we can help. Best, Emily

Pappy

PappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Painful slow service

Dental Services

Sammy

SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience! Can't wait for the perfect smile.

Enjoyed my experience at Smile Direct! Staff were friendly and made me feel really comfortable. We're able to answer all my questions in a friendly and professional manner. Very clean and tidy business.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for making us smile, Sammy!

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible

I would note recommend. We had to return and alligners didnt fit. Flimsy and shocking. Staff lied to us to get our business. Ive sent mine back and requested a refund. No one would take my call its taken a month and charged me again between me asking to cancel and trying to call everyone

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi there. The fit of our aligners is extremely important to us, and we take pride in the service that we provide to our customers. We are upset to see your review. In order to assist you further, I will be reaching out via private message. Best, Thom

IzzySouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - I've had a dreadful experience for 6 months with Smile Direct Club Aus

I signed up in May 2019. My Wk 3/4 aligners cracked. On the phone I was told that the 1st month aligners would be sent. It's now the middle of Nov & still nothing. I ring, I get promises, excuses. I have all the remaining aligners with me but am unable to start month 2. There was a lot of roughness when I did wear the aligners which you are supposed to file with a nail file but I still had many ulcers form on the edge of my tongue. Customer service has been pointless and dismissive. If I can't START this course I will be requesting a refund. I get text messages telling me to change to Month 4 Week 2 & payments being taken out and no sign whatsoever of Month 1's replacement.

Store LocationBRISBANE
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hey Izzy. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and letting us know about this. We are concerned to see your feedback and we will be sending you a private message so we can speak further. Best, Thom

Izzy

Your communications show your company are still ducking and weaving, lying and procrastinating. Why didn't you get your system and business right before you started operating in Australia? I wish I never got involved.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We hope that you'll respond to our private message or email so that we can work to make things right.

The perfect start!

I had my first consult with Vickie in Brisbane today and she was amazing. She was thorough, friendly and professional and answered any questions I had. I left feeling very confident in the Smile Direct process and can’t wait for the next step to my new smile:)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Katie, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

zeru b.

zeru b.South East Queensland, QLD

True smile

Very friendly and professional staff. I advise every one to use this opportunity to gain your smile forever. The 3D is really so perfect and worth be part of this fantastic opportunity.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

This means the world to us! Thank you for the kind words, Zeru.