SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 3 of 8)

Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Corinne miles
Corinne milesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consult was brilliant, very informative. Fingers crossed for approval

Sonja was very lovely and understanding, she explained everything brilliantly. She answered all my questions, and explained the whole process. Fingers crossed I can get approved for a treatment plan

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Corinne, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Don’t waste your money! It’s a nightmare process!!!

Jasmine Mann
Jasmine MannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Detailed and Friendly Service

Ali and Sonia from the Brisbane office were great. Quick yet very detailed and always allowed for questions. Clear communication and the space felt very covid safe. Definitely have had a wonderful start to my SD journey.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to read this. Thank you, Jasmine!

Amyc
AmycSouth East Queensland, QLD

So very friendly

The staff at the Smile Direct office in Brisbane are polite, friendly and warm. The appointment was for my thirteen year old daughter Heidi and they directed most of the session to her, which was nice for her. They also appeared to know their product very well and were very efficient in getting the required scans.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Amy! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Thorzoo
ThorzooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking forward to start my new smile journey

All the staff were very friendly and informative , looking forward to start my journey. I was so excited to here what can be achieved Simply by inserting these clear aliners.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thorzoo, we really appreciate your feedback!

Roché Robertson
Roché RobertsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!

Polite and helpful staff!! Made me feel super comfortable to show my teeth as I’m insecure about them. Answered all my questions and also got a great gift bag from them :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the positive review!

Yasminia
YasminiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Smile

The staff was so friendly and very polite. I was very nervous but they made me felt very relaxed. They went through all the information, so I did not need to ask any questions.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Yasminia, we love seeing this!

Nat26
Nat26South East Queensland, QLD

Consultation visit with 3D scan

Great vibe from staff, very kind and friendly! They answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable, I also got $150 off my aligners and a free whitening kit!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Promising

Session was informative & practical. The concept sounds very promising in that it will achieve the teeth rectification at a fraction of the cost of braces all from the convenience of home, avoiding time consuming orthodontist appointments.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for the 5 star review!

FranM
FranMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service

A very comfortable and relaxed environment, yet polite and professional throughout. Lauren B and Ali were informative and easy to talk to.
A lot of useful information given in clear non-jargon vocabulary.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Fran, we really appreciate your positive review!

Nga
NgaBrisbane

Great First Time Experience

I received great customer service from Lauren and Sonia for my first experience.
Very detailed information given to me and
I would recommend Smile Direct Club to anyone who is thinking about getting clear aligners.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Nga, we really appreciate your feedback!

Great service and impressive store

Very helpful, polite staff.
Extremely professional set-up.
Couldn’t fault it.
Would highly recommend.
The two staff members we saw were enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Thank you to ‘the two Lauren’s’ for helping my son get excited about straightening his teeth!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Bris, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Liz
Liz

Staff were friendly, on time, efficient and professional. The appointment was easy and straight forward and communication before and during was exceptional. I am excited to start my journey - it really couldn't have been simpler!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Sonia is probably the nicest person in Australia! Very professional and covid safe

I had my first appointment today in Brisbane and I’m excited to start this journey. The staff was incredibly friendly, ask for Sonia, very informative and helpful. They answered all my questions and clarified all my concerns. Now let’s wait and see if my new smile is as good as the first impression.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Diogo, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Steph
StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

I have been thinking about doing this for years but just never did, so glad I finally bit the bullet!! Such an easy process! Everyone was lovely too, highly recommend making an appointment.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Steph, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Mirjana Kataric
Mirjana KataricSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

Thank you to Sonia and Lauren in Brisbane City for making me feel welcome and comfortable during my 3D scan, answering all my questions and explaining the process so well.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are loving your enthusiasm, Mirjana! This means the world to us -- thank you so much.

Jamie-Ann W.
Jamie-Ann W.South East Queensland, QLD

Unexpectedly Awesome

Loved meeting Lauren. She made us feel so welcome!! Very excited for my daughter to take this journey. All anxiety immediately squashed at the door. Thank you Lauren for everything!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

This is so exciting to hear! We are thrilled about this feedback. Thank you for the support!

Ble B.
Ble B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Very enjoyable experience and great staff. Entire consultation felt very professional and informative. Every step of the process is explained in great detail, I was never unsure what I was signing up for.

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic service from the whole team a fantastic experience. Covid protocols were followed very throughly. I can’t wait too see the progress from my smile direct club experience! Will be recommending this company to family and friends!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Isabella.

carlston
carlstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I walked in the building with very low self confidence and butterflies filled my stomach. But as soon as i spoke with Sonia, she made me feel welcome, very comfortable and she really seemed like she was interested im me changing my smile. This place has really great customer service. I can't wait to start my treatment and show them the transformation.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Carlston, thank you so much for your high rating!

Jade L.
Jade L.South East Queensland, QLD

Just go to a real orthodontist!

The only reason this company has a 4.7 star rating is because they ask clients to review their initial consultation - before they’ve received the product. The customer service is abysmal and the product is terrible. They’ll sell it to you even if it can’t fix your alignment and then refuse to provide a refund. There is no real dentist available to you and the system will not work unless you already have straight teeth. Its the biggest waste of time and money.

Customers Service

Very good service by Sonia she was very helpful and made feel like I wasn't just another customer more then happy with Recommending just on the customer service thank you

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Raymond, we love seeing this!

Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Bad

This company should be not allowed to work in Australia. The costumer service its the worse I ever seen and they are so irresponsible! My teeth was moving so fast that I lost one tooth and my dentist said for sure its the irresponsible treatment provided for SmileDirectClub. Worse thing, now I have big gaps in between my teeth that I haven’t before! They actually deformed my smile!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for leaving us a review, Tatiana. We take concerns like this extremely seriously and are concerned to hear about this. I will be following up with you privately to get some additional information to see how we can help. Best, Emily

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Unhappy

Leigh
Leigh

Still waiting!

Was meant to receive my order between the 11/03/2020 and the 18/03/2020 however I'm still waiting was then told in their own words "ETA is 3-4 weeks but due to your case we will work to send them sooner" however still nothing. Called again today and was told it'll be another 4 weeks....

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Leigh, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. All orders should be shipped within 6-7 weeks, so we're concerned to hear this. I'm following up with you privately to get some additional information to help. Best, Emily