SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 3 of 8)

carlston

carlstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I walked in the building with very low self confidence and butterflies filled my stomach. But as soon as i spoke with Sonia, she made me feel welcome, very comfortable and she really seemed like she was interested im me changing my smile. This place has really great customer service. I can't wait to start my treatment and show them the transformation.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Carlston, thank you so much for your high rating!

Jade L.

Jade L.South East Queensland, QLD

Just go to a real orthodontist!

The only reason this company has a 4.7 star rating is because they ask clients to review their initial consultation - before they’ve received the product. The customer service is abysmal and the product is terrible. They’ll sell it to you even if it can’t fix your alignment and then refuse to provide a refund. There is no real dentist available to you and the system will not work unless you already have straight teeth. Its the biggest waste of time and money.

Customers Service

Very good service by Sonia she was very helpful and made feel like I wasn't just another customer more then happy with Recommending just on the customer service thank you

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Raymond, we love seeing this!

Tatiana R.

Tatiana R.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Bad

This company should be not allowed to work in Australia. The costumer service its the worse I ever seen and they are so irresponsible! My teeth was moving so fast that I lost one tooth and my dentist said for sure its the irresponsible treatment provided for SmileDirectClub. Worse thing, now I have big gaps in between my teeth that I haven’t before! They actually deformed my smile!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for leaving us a review, Tatiana. We take concerns like this extremely seriously and are concerned to hear about this. I will be following up with you privately to get some additional information to see how we can help. Best, Emily

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Unhappy

Still waiting!

Was meant to receive my order between the 11/03/2020 and the 18/03/2020 however I'm still waiting was then told in their own words "ETA is 3-4 weeks but due to your case we will work to send them sooner" however still nothing. Called again today and was told it'll be another 4 weeks....

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Leigh, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. All orders should be shipped within 6-7 weeks, so we're concerned to hear this. I'm following up with you privately to get some additional information to help. Best, Emily

Viliami

ViliamiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking forward to a confident new me!

The experience was awesome to see in 3D. The reviewer was very informative and hospitable. She answered all of the questions that I had asked and made me feel comfortable.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Viliami, we really appreciate your positive review!

Monica

MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!

The Staff are amazing. The Process was easy and quick, I actually enjoyed myself while I was at Smile Direct. My Guild Sascha was very welcoming and kind. She made my first day at smile direct very enjoyable. I had a great time with her as she’s really good at her work. I’m just really excited to begin my smile journey with you wonderful people

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Monica, we're delighted to read your review!

Pedro

PedroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and welcoming

Staff were so helpful when I phoned up to postpone my appointment as I was stuck in traffic. It’s ok they responded “we’ll be here until 7pm”.
All of the staff were friendly and helpful.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Pedro! This means the world to us.

Bitworks

BitworksQueensland

Great experience. Lovely staff

We have already had our daughter through the Smile Direct experience with great results so I felt very confident going to my smile appointment. The ladies were wonderful, welcoming and we had so much fun. Can highly recommended Smile Direct and can't wait to (hopefully) receive my aliners!!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Raina O.

Raina O.Queensland

AMAZING SERVICE

The smile direct club staff were very professional and explained everything in depth, the appointment was quick and easy, and my smile guide Nicola was so lovely and kind!! Can’t wait for my new affordable smile!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing experience and so excited for a new smile!!!

Felt so welcomed and at ease with the conultant. Was a quick process and was well informed of how it all works. Was actually quite fun to watch the scan.
Thanks again to the team in Brisbane.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Ben, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Mitch

Mitch

Where is my refund

I have been waiting for my refund for two weeks now. I was given 10 days for it to be done and still nothing after that. It might work for others but if they make mistakes on your Invisalign three times and you end up wanting your money back then your pretty much chasing your own money. $500 is a lot of money to be waiting for and I hope you guys know what you’re doing you get this sorted

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for leaving us a review, Mitch. We're disappointed to hear about this and would be more than happy to help. I'm sending you a private message to see how we can assist. Best, Emily

Lachlan Cooper

Lachlan CooperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn’t know how to use machine

Staff were friendly but had no clue on how to use the 3D scan machine properly. I felt like a test dummy while multiple people kept coming and leaving the room.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

The ladies were lovely, fingers crossed this really works

I found the appointment to be very informative about the process and pricing I super excited for my daughter to start the program and I’m really hoping she gets the results she is anticipating

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This makes us smile! Thank you, Nicole.

Dental Services

Friendly from the first minute

I've been in to get a 3D scan at the SmileShop in Brisbane CBD. Everyone was extra friendly, especially Sonia who was very reassuring and made the whole process extra clear. Thanks everyone.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Such a great experience

I had an appointment with Sonia today, she was super friendly, kind, helpful, informative and positive. She went out of her way to explain the process and provided exceptional service. :)

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

I went into the Brisbane smile shop yesterday for my 3D scan. I think the communication and staff were very friendly and efficient. I am looking forward to starting my program and hopefully the good service continues .

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Natalie. We are always here for you!

Fatbutbegone

FatbutbegoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

So excited to start my journey

Today I saw Torah in the Brisbane CBD Smile Shop. Torah made the whole experience relaxing and her knowledge and attention to details were very reassuring. I cant wait to start this journey and to finally have a smile I won’t be afraid to show.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for! Thank you so much.

Great, friendly service

The staff were pleasent and the process was quick, simple and easy. Sascha was lovely and i hope she gets her groove on in New Orleans. Would definitely recommend for anyone considering it they will put any worries you have at ease

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks a million, Daniel!