SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 4 of 8)

Pappy

PappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Painful slow service

Aleisha King

Aleisha KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smiling already.

Everything was explained clearly and the scan was super fast and painless, not to mention how impressive the 3D images were. My daughter can't wait to start the process of changing her smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Aleisha, we really appreciate your positive review!

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly hassle free service

Went in and the whole process was very easy. I saw Lauren at the Brisbane City location and she was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend these guys if you’re serious about improving your smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Chris, we're delighted to read your review!

Staff are excellent. Great experience

Very well explained. The staff are very well trained, and I felt I was in good hands. Amazing 3D photo. I enjoyed the experience of seeing my teeth and watching the 3 d image.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Leanne.

Perfect!

I had a great appointment at Smile Direct Club in Brisbane this afternoon. From Lauren who received me, Vickie who explained me everything and Ali who checked my 3D scan at the end of my appointment, this team have been so helpful and wonderful to me. Such an amazing team!! Highly recommended :D

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Jennifer.

Sammy

SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience! Can't wait for the perfect smile.

Enjoyed my experience at Smile Direct! Staff were friendly and made me feel really comfortable. We're able to answer all my questions in a friendly and professional manner. Very clean and tidy business.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for making us smile, Sammy!

sapana sen

sapana senSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

I had a great experience with smile direct team. Soniya was my guide and she is amazing and very friendly. She explained me each step thoroughly. I can’t wait for my aligners to come and try it.
Thank you.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was a great experience

The team at smiledirect are just wonderful, very friendly, I will definitely recommend to anyone go try for themselves, and make you comfortable about yourself and makes it easier to explain everything and ask questions

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Daniel, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Sasha Finney

Sasha FinneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slick and professional

Very clean and professional. Each step was explained thoroughly. I am looking forward to receiving my aligners. The tech was very knowledgeable and a perfectionist with the scan process. A very pleasant experience.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sasha, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dentist Vickie is wonderful

I was promised a 5 start experience and I can confirm thats what I experienced. Our greeting was very friendly but the standout was the amazing and seamless experience with dentist Vickie.

I can't wait to receive my aligners and get my straightening under way.

Thank you Vickie and Smile Direct for contributing to a long time dream.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is what we like to see! Thank you for the kind words, Christine.

Great experience

Vickie was amazing! Very friendly & professional. She made the experience comfortable as well as clearly explaining the process. She is definitely an asset to your team!! Also the offices are very cool.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Bec, we're delighted to read your review!

Lavinia G.

Lavinia G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great so far!

Went in for the scan yesterday and information on my kit. Customer service was excellent and my Smile Guide, Lauren was most helpful and friendly. She answered all my questions professionally and didn't judge my gross teeth. I'm super excited about my treatment and hopeful it works.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much, Lavinia!

Thanks Lauren

Consultation was easy informative and very friendly. All details about the process was explained from start to finish. Many thanks to Lauren and all involved for their help and encouragement.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Greg, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible

I would note recommend. We had to return and alligners didnt fit. Flimsy and shocking. Staff lied to us to get our business. Ive sent mine back and requested a refund. No one would take my call its taken a month and charged me again between me asking to cancel and trying to call everyone

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi there. The fit of our aligners is extremely important to us, and we take pride in the service that we provide to our customers. We are upset to see your review. In order to assist you further, I will be reaching out via private message. Best, Thom

IzzySouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - I've had a dreadful experience for 6 months with Smile Direct Club Aus

I signed up in May 2019. My Wk 3/4 aligners cracked. On the phone I was told that the 1st month aligners would be sent. It's now the middle of Nov & still nothing. I ring, I get promises, excuses. I have all the remaining aligners with me but am unable to start month 2. There was a lot of roughness when I did wear the aligners which you are supposed to file with a nail file but I still had many ulcers form on the edge of my tongue. Customer service has been pointless and dismissive. If I can't START this course I will be requesting a refund. I get text messages telling me to change to Month 4 Week 2 & payments being taken out and no sign whatsoever of Month 1's replacement.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hey Izzy. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and letting us know about this. We are concerned to see your feedback and we will be sending you a private message so we can speak further. Best, Thom

Izzy

Your communications show your company are still ducking and weaving, lying and procrastinating. Why didn't you get your system and business right before you started operating in Australia? I wish I never got involved.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We hope that you'll respond to our private message or email so that we can work to make things right.

Jade

JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I just had my appointment with Sonia today in Brisbane city. I was super impressed with how professional and kind she was. She made me feel really comfortable and I am real00000ly excited to start my Smile process :)

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Jade, we really appreciate your feedback!

Dental Excitement!!

Vickie was an excellent consultant, putting me at ease and answering all my questions. She took me through the purple box and showed me everything I will receive - very exciting. Everyone was very friendly and helpful - Highly recommend.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Natalie, we love seeing this!

Caitlin

Caitlin

Amazing customer service!

My consultant Vicki was so helpful in answering any questions I had and I left feeling confident in my decision to proceed with my treatment. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Vicki!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Caitlin, we're delighted to see this!

Marianna

MariannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks like a winner

I was impressed by the service and the wonderful 3D software used for the scan. The assistant Vicky was wonderful. She put me at ease through the process and answered all my questions.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this!

Jeni W.

Jeni W.South East Queensland, QLD

It was so easy and fast

They are significant cheaper than Invisalign. Lauren my consultant was great at explaining. Everything was set up and she did it with her quickest hand! I would highly recommend this!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Jeni. We are always here for you!