Akerke

AkerkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING team and product!

Just had my consultation today with lovely Lauren.B and Ali at Smile direct on Queen.St!
I was fascinated by their professionalism! Both of them being very patient, asking the right questions, offering options, sharing their honest opinions, helped me to find what I exactly needed for my future smile:)
Extra ⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨ for my smile guide Lauren.B's sense of humour! Thank you for your time and help! Appreciate it a lot ☺️
Highly recommend this place!

Meghan C.

Meghan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

The team and smile direct club are so lovely and have such wonderful customer service Lauren explained everything with great detail and made it really easy for me to understand everything that was going to happen with my new smile!
Very professional.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you very much for your kind review Meghan, we are happy to hear about your experience, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Emily Fenwick

Emily Fenwick South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

This place is a very clean and quiet place. Very Very professional, Super lovely and made my appointment one of a kind!!
I had Lauren and she was a very chatty and sweet person. 100% recommend her She’s wonderful!! The price for it is unreal! I really though it was too good to be true, Amazing place can not tell you enough of how much I recommend this place

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Emily. Your feedback and input are so valuable to us and we truly take it to heart

Rachel L.

Rachel L.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service, great smile.

Smile Direct were great to deal with. They give a bit of the hard sell, but I can't fault their product or service from my experience. The postage can take a while, but talking to them via their Facebook page gets you a quick response. I'm delighted with the improvements to my smile.

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Rachel! This means the world to us. If you need any help in the meantime, don't hesitate to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Best regards,

Cynthia O.

Cynthia O.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!!

The attention was great as usual. I am almost finished with my treatment. So far pretty good! They are very professional and care about what i want and want. I recommend it!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Cynthia, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout out!

Hannie

HannieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

This was my 3rd visits to Smile Direct, staff member was nice and helpful as always. She has advised me how to and where to discuss my concerns when I mentioned about lower teeth not lining up. Gentle 3D scan too. Thank you!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Hannie. We are so glad to see you had a nice time at our Smile Shop, we appreciate you sharing your experience!

Tod T.

Tod T.Queensland

Lauren R was great

Lauren R was great. She answered all my questions, and there were many. A great experience, could not ask for anything more. 5/5. Thanks for looking after me. Cheers. Love you work.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Tod, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Francesca

Francesca South East Queensland, QLD

Too heavy on sales, Man at front desk was way to pushy for bank details.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Store LocationBrisbane

Excellent staff

This is the 3rd time I have had a review on my smile journey and I cannot fault the professional, knowledgeable friendly staff at Brisbane cbd store thank you again

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for your feedback, we’re really appreciated it. If you ever need our assistance don't hesitate to reach out at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Our SDC consultants were friendly and approachable. My 13-year-old daughter was having the consultation and our consultant for the scans was welcoming and answered all our questions without any issues.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Phil, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout-out!

Steven

Steven South East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

The SDC member was extremely helpful, scans were quick and I left feeling confident that I was in good hands. The progress in only 6 months has been phenomenal, I’m looking forward to the next stage of refinements.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Steven, thanks for your kind comments about our team.

Candice

CandiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, Easy and Affordable!

Was a simple click online to book my appointment at a Smile direct store the next day! They payment plans were super easy to follow and has no hidden fees. The 3D scan was much more comfortable than the one I previously had at my dentist, for the same image and for FREE!!
I was quoted $6.5k for retainers at my dentist, which I now have the same product for less than half of the price!!! Im super excited for my results in the following months to come! ♡

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Candice, we love seeing this!

Wendy Noyes

Wendy NoyesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

The ladies behind the counter were lovely and polite. The person who performed my scan was very accomodating and took her time to explain everything she was doing. I felt very comfortable the entire time and am confident in smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results.

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very excited

Happy with the look of the retainer to wear and hope my teeth are eligible
Happy with all staff today
Thorough efficient courteous helpful
Look forward to getting approval hopefully

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Jan. It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support!

Drew

DrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic initial consultation

Exceptionally helpful and professional service from Lauren R and Sonia. Looking forward to seeing what the dental team come back with re: what can be done. Much better priced than Invisalign and seemingly offers same outcome!

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us Drew. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Dental Services

Sonia was very professional, very helpful and was able to answer my queries in a very caring way. The face to face visit was very accessible with parking very close by.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! thanks for your review Janelle, we'll continue working hard to provide the best customer experience possible, one step closer to get the smile you deserve!

Marcus_BS

Marcus_BSSouth East Queensland, QLD

3D Scan / Technician, Front Desk Service

Front desk service was very friendly and professional. Sonia my SDC technician ran me through product answering all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Would highly recommend Sonia the SDC technician. Will give updates when I receive my SDC box and start treatment.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Marcus, we aim for 100% satisfaction and we are happy hear from you and your experience, thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Tonie

Tonie South East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant experience in the smile store

Lauren was super friendly and welcoming, second time seeing her, which was nice. So quick and easy. The new store is in a great location and very professional looking. Thanks

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Jax

Jax

Fantastic Service, so friendly and professional.

From entering the shop you are made to feel so welcome. I was in the shop for a review scan so they can just perfect my smile more. The scan was painless & very quick. A great big thanks to Sonia who made the appointment great & explained everything. I would highly recommend Smile Direct to make you happier with your smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jax, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service face to face touch!!

I got an appointment the very next day. I was seen at the right time with no waiting and it took 30min from start to finish.
Sonia was wonderful at explaining the process. Her customer service was fantastic. Highly recommend going into the shop where possible. Cleared all questions!!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Sandra.