SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

3.8

Always very friendly & informative staff. Can't wait to see the finished result of my smile. The staff are very helpful & always willing to lend a hand with any information asked for.

Store LocationBrisbane, Qld Australia
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Sophie H
Sophie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't recommend this product enough

Having now completed my journey to 100% better & straighter teeth - I would recommend Smile direct club to anyone. Braces were going to cost me over 6k but I got the same results for 2.7k with the SDC treatment. Easy to use and the ability to take them out if I was going out for dinner/drinks.

The team were quick to fix problems (I got sent 2 uppers in one of my packs) and sent out retainers even though I tried the wire retainer for a while. Shipping is slow but worth the wait. Now I can't even remember my crooked smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Sophie. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Rhonda G
Rhonda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Each time I have had to contact Smile Direct they have been very professional and have always responded shortly and fixed my concern or issue. The new location of the Brisbane store was way easier to find and still great service. This time I needed new scans for my refinement which was on offer. Staff is so helpful and friendly too at the Brisbane Store

Store LocationBrisbane CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the high star review!

Abs
AbsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Popped in-store in Brissy to get a scan for a touch-up to my existing treatment and I was blown away by the friendly courtesy staff who were so helpful and engaging.

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear about your experience! thanks for the high star rating!

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very pleasant and wonderful staff

Excellent visit today . The staff were very courteous and helpful with my evaluation. I would recommend this shop to anyone that needs their realignment. The visit was pleasant and the staff were very informative.

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Max. Thank you for sharing this experience with us! We always love to read how much our customers enjoy their appointments :)

Rachel L.
Rachel L.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service, great smile.

Smile Direct were great to deal with. They give a bit of the hard sell, but I can't fault their product or service from my experience. The postage can take a while, but talking to them via their Facebook page gets you a quick response. I'm delighted with the improvements to my smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Rachel! This means the world to us. If you need any help in the meantime, don't hesitate to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Best regards,

Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!!

The attention was great as usual. I am almost finished with my treatment. So far pretty good! They are very professional and care about what i want and want. I recommend it!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Cynthia, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout out!

Hannie
HannieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

This was my 3rd visits to Smile Direct, staff member was nice and helpful as always. She has advised me how to and where to discuss my concerns when I mentioned about lower teeth not lining up. Gentle 3D scan too. Thank you!

Store LocationQueen St, Brisbane QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Hannie. We are so glad to see you had a nice time at our Smile Shop, we appreciate you sharing your experience!

Excellent staff

This is the 3rd time I have had a review on my smile journey and I cannot fault the professional, knowledgeable friendly staff at Brisbane cbd store thank you again

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for your feedback, we’re really appreciated it. If you ever need our assistance don't hesitate to reach out at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Steven
Steven South East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

The SDC member was extremely helpful, scans were quick and I left feeling confident that I was in good hands. The progress in only 6 months has been phenomenal, I’m looking forward to the next stage of refinements.

Store LocationBrisbane Smile Shop
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Steven, thanks for your kind comments about our team.

Wendy Noyes
Wendy NoyesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

The ladies behind the counter were lovely and polite. The person who performed my scan was very accomodating and took her time to explain everything she was doing. I felt very comfortable the entire time and am confident in smile direct club.

Store LocationBrisbane City
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results.

Other Dental Services

Sonia was very professional, very helpful and was able to answer my queries in a very caring way. The face to face visit was very accessible with parking very close by.

Store Location344 Queen Street Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! thanks for your review Janelle, we'll continue working hard to provide the best customer experience possible, one step closer to get the smile you deserve!

Tonie
Tonie South East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant experience in the smile store

Lauren was super friendly and welcoming, second time seeing her, which was nice. So quick and easy. The new store is in a great location and very professional looking. Thanks

Store LocationBrisbane QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Jax
Jax

Fantastic Service, so friendly and professional.

From entering the shop you are made to feel so welcome. I was in the shop for a review scan so they can just perfect my smile more. The scan was painless & very quick. A great big thanks to Sonia who made the appointment great & explained everything. I would highly recommend Smile Direct to make you happier with your smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jax, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

L E L
L E LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service! I’m so excited to receive my kit

I rarely submit reviews but in this case I feel I must.
I would like to especially thank Sonia for the kind and genuinely honest service she provided.
I am excited to receive my kit!

Store LocationBrisbane smile direct
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!