SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 4 of 11)

Promising

Session was informative & practical. The concept sounds very promising in that it will achieve the teeth rectification at a fraction of the cost of braces all from the convenience of home, avoiding time consuming orthodontist appointments.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for the 5 star review!

FranM
FranMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service

A very comfortable and relaxed environment, yet polite and professional throughout. Lauren B and Ali were informative and easy to talk to.
A lot of useful information given in clear non-jargon vocabulary.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Fran, we really appreciate your positive review!

Nga
NgaBrisbane

Great First Time Experience

I received great customer service from Lauren and Sonia for my first experience.
Very detailed information given to me and
I would recommend Smile Direct Club to anyone who is thinking about getting clear aligners.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Nga, we really appreciate your feedback!

Dental Services

Great service and impressive store

Very helpful, polite staff.
Extremely professional set-up.
Couldn’t fault it.
Would highly recommend.
The two staff members we saw were enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Thank you to ‘the two Lauren’s’ for helping my son get excited about straightening his teeth!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Bris, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Liz
Liz

Staff were friendly, on time, efficient and professional. The appointment was easy and straight forward and communication before and during was exceptional. I am excited to start my journey - it really couldn't have been simpler!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Sonia is probably the nicest person in Australia! Very professional and covid safe

I had my first appointment today in Brisbane and I’m excited to start this journey. The staff was incredibly friendly, ask for Sonia, very informative and helpful. They answered all my questions and clarified all my concerns. Now let’s wait and see if my new smile is as good as the first impression.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Diogo, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Steph
StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

I have been thinking about doing this for years but just never did, so glad I finally bit the bullet!! Such an easy process! Everyone was lovely too, highly recommend making an appointment.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Steph, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Mirjana Kataric
Mirjana KataricSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

Thank you to Sonia and Lauren in Brisbane City for making me feel welcome and comfortable during my 3D scan, answering all my questions and explaining the process so well.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are loving your enthusiasm, Mirjana! This means the world to us -- thank you so much.

Jamie-Ann W.
Jamie-Ann W.South East Queensland, QLD

Unexpectedly Awesome

Loved meeting Lauren. She made us feel so welcome!! Very excited for my daughter to take this journey. All anxiety immediately squashed at the door. Thank you Lauren for everything!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

This is so exciting to hear! We are thrilled about this feedback. Thank you for the support!

Ble B.
Ble B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Very enjoyable experience and great staff. Entire consultation felt very professional and informative. Every step of the process is explained in great detail, I was never unsure what I was signing up for.

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic service from the whole team a fantastic experience. Covid protocols were followed very throughly. I can’t wait too see the progress from my smile direct club experience! Will be recommending this company to family and friends!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Isabella.

carlston
carlstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I walked in the building with very low self confidence and butterflies filled my stomach. But as soon as i spoke with Sonia, she made me feel welcome, very comfortable and she really seemed like she was interested im me changing my smile. This place has really great customer service. I can't wait to start my treatment and show them the transformation.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Carlston, thank you so much for your high rating!

Customers Service

Very good service by Sonia she was very helpful and made feel like I wasn't just another customer more then happy with Recommending just on the customer service thank you

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Raymond, we love seeing this!

Viliami
ViliamiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking forward to a confident new me!

The experience was awesome to see in 3D. The reviewer was very informative and hospitable. She answered all of the questions that I had asked and made me feel comfortable.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Viliami, we really appreciate your positive review!

Monica
MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!

The Staff are amazing. The Process was easy and quick, I actually enjoyed myself while I was at Smile Direct. My Guild Sascha was very welcoming and kind. She made my first day at smile direct very enjoyable. I had a great time with her as she’s really good at her work. I’m just really excited to begin my smile journey with you wonderful people

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Monica, we're delighted to read your review!