SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

3.9
IzzySouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - I've had a dreadful experience for 6 months with Smile Direct Club Aus

I signed up in May 2019. My Wk 3/4 aligners cracked. On the phone I was told that the 1st month aligners would be sent. It's now the middle of Nov & still nothing. I ring, I get promises, excuses. I have all the remaining aligners with me but am unable to start month 2. There was a lot of roughness when I did wear the aligners which you are supposed to file with a nail file but I still had many ulcers form on the edge of my tongue. Customer service has been pointless and dismissive. If I can't START this course I will be requesting a refund. I get text messages telling me to change to Month 4 Week 2 & payments being taken out and no sign whatsoever of Month 1's replacement.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Store LocationBRISBANE
SmileDirectClub
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hey Izzy. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and letting us know about this. We are concerned to see your feedback and we will be sending you a private message so we can speak further. Best, Thom

Izzy

Your communications show your company are still ducking and weaving, lying and procrastinating. Why didn't you get your system and business right before you started operating in Australia? I wish I never got involved.

SmileDirectClub
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We hope that you'll respond to our private message or email so that we can work to make things right.