Friendly, professional service

The staff in the Brisbane store were welcoming and professional all the way. They explained what to expect and the process was easy and painless. I am now looking forward to seeing the results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Jayne. It's always our goal to provide helpful and effective service to all our customers. Please give us a call, and we'd be happy to assist further.

Amyc

AmycSouth East Queensland, QLD

So very friendly

The staff at the Smile Direct office in Brisbane are polite, friendly and warm. The appointment was for my thirteen year old daughter Heidi and they directed most of the session to her, which was nice for her. They also appeared to know their product very well and were very efficient in getting the required scans.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Amy! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

IzzySouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - I've had a dreadful experience for 6 months with Smile Direct Club Aus

I signed up in May 2019. My Wk 3/4 aligners cracked. On the phone I was told that the 1st month aligners would be sent. It's now the middle of Nov & still nothing. I ring, I get promises, excuses. I have all the remaining aligners with me but am unable to start month 2. There was a lot of roughness when I did wear the aligners which you are supposed to file with a nail file but I still had many ulcers form on the edge of my tongue. Customer service has been pointless and dismissive. If I can't START this course I will be requesting a refund. I get text messages telling me to change to Month 4 Week 2 & payments being taken out and no sign whatsoever of Month 1's replacement.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hey Izzy. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and letting us know about this. We are concerned to see your feedback and we will be sending you a private message so we can speak further. Best, Thom

Izzy

Your communications show your company are still ducking and weaving, lying and procrastinating. Why didn't you get your system and business right before you started operating in Australia? I wish I never got involved.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We hope that you'll respond to our private message or email so that we can work to make things right.

Dental Services

Great energy, a bit heavy with the sales component

Great energy, lovely and enthusiastic dental assistance. Pain free and professional procedure. Sales component at the end was a bit forceful, diminished confidence in their dental abilities when they wanted a sale more than they wanted to help.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
MARY

MARYSouth East Queensland, QLD

a very pleasant experience

Aradia from the Brisbane Smile Direct was very encouraging, cheerful, and helpful with all my questions.
Her patience and knowledge of the product helped allay any doubts I had as to the effectiveness and end result. Thank you Aradia

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Mary, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout-out!

Slater

SlaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brisbane Visit

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Slater!

Very Efficient

Sonia and Ali were very professional and helpful and were both able to answer all my questions. It made the experience really easy and would definitely recommend. Looking forward to receiving the aligners.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're proud of our team! Thanks so much for the shout out.