SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Dental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

4.1

Teresa
TeresaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t do it go anywhere else

All they did was move my gap from between my front two teeth to two teeth over. They say they will do it in x amount of time and it will look like this but it is lies. They send you out touch up kits that don’t actually move teeth straight. I’m in the processes of getting a partial refund and even that is predicted to take 10 days to process to a credit card I told them is CLOSED, then another 10 days to go to my bank account. This company is abhorrent to say the absolute least. Someone sue!!!!!!!! Do a class action lawsuit. They’re doing it in the states do it here!! I cannot stand them with a passion. Worst company I have ever had to deal with in my entire life. Seriously go to anyone else but SDC. Save yourself!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
  • Return Claim MadeNo
  • Store LocationBrisbane CBD
SmileDirectClub
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClubSend a private message

Hi Teresa. Thanks for taking the time to leave a rating. We're concerned to see that it wasn't a 5-star experience. If you have any concerns or feedback to add, feel free to email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Best regards.

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Unhappy

• Incentivised Review No
  • Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
  • Return Claim MadeNo