SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Carol
CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Queen St, Brisbane Smile club

Today was amazing! Lauren and Ali were very helpful and made the experience an enjoyable one. I am very excited for my new smile thank you to the team there

Store LocationQueen street brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Carol, thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Sonet M.
Sonet M.South East Queensland, QLD

My daughter saw results in the FIRST WEEK !!!!

This product is not advertised enough. It is soooooo much more affordable than previously quoted by Orthodontists.
Its an easy product to use. My daughter only uses the night aligners and she started seeing results in the first week. It's incredible.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Store LocationBrisbane City
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Sonet, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Top notch service

From the moment I walked in, I was greeted with personable and knowledgeable staff.
I was very impressed with the technology and the overall service. Thank you very much for everything.

Store LocationSmileShop Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Gareth. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Lisssy
Lisssy

Amazing

The Staff were so friendly and helpful. The appointment was easy and informative and
I found the 3D scan really interesting. I am looking forward to having a new smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Lissy, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Dental Services

Super friendly and knowledgeable staff

I found it really helpful going to the store as I had difficulty with the putty at home. The 3d scan was quick and I know the aligners will it perfectly now.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Lily, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Tracey L.
Tracey L.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't wait for end result

The staff are so friendly and understanding. Lauren helped me feel positive about myself, she gives off beautiful calming energy
I loved the 3D scan
My daughter and son inlaw have been here and their teeth are look amazing

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Always very friendly & informative staff. Can't wait to see the finished result of my smile. The staff are very helpful & always willing to lend a hand with any information asked for.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Store LocationBrisbane, Qld Australia
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and professional.

Staff were really friendly, professional and efficient.
One appointment and everything was explained really well. I am truly amazed by the scanning technology, very impressive… a new smile within 4 months hopefully!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Fiona, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Chayanne Sanderson
Chayanne SandersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very lovely staff! Had a really good experience

The staff were very lovely, inviting and helpful. Overall I had a really good experience with the Brisbane shop and would definitely recommend others to come to the Brisbane shop.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

NicLa
NicLaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple!

Staff were very friendly and made the process simple and easy. Doesn’t appear to be any hidden costs, fair price, no extra appointments needed. The technology looks really impressive, Can’t wait to see results!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

NicLa, thank you so much for the positive review!

Amazing customer service

Lauren B at Smile Direct Brisbane couldn't have displayed better customer service skills. Every question I had was answered. Lauren went above and beyond to ensure I was looked after. The consultation is quick and feels really professional.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Jake, we're proud of our team, thank you so much for the shout out!

Other Dental Services

Excellent customer service so far

The website has been easy to use and booking and rescheduling appointments were easy as well, all online. The staff at smile direct have been very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. There was no waiting for my appointment once I was in store. Thank you

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Saan, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Perfect

I had an initial consultation at smile direct club. Good and friendly customer service was provided. Answered all my questions and explained each and everything in an understandable and simple language

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Navya. Thank you for this awesome review!

Great customer service!

Can’t wait to get these shipped to me, went in for a scan today and the lady that did it was super nice! Explained everything in perfect detail including prices and how it works.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kayla, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Roel Dante
Roel DanteSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE = PEACE OF MIND

I visited the Queen Street outlet and was greeted by the manager. I had many questions but was relieved to have a short conversation with the manager who walked me through the product, the company, the payment and delivery process. I was shown the product and was able to handle it. All my questions were answered in a professional and timely manner. This short but important step was excellent as it put my mind at ease. Thank you.

Store LocationQueen Street, Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Roel, thank you so much for sharing your experience!