SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Nga
NgaBrisbane

Great First Time Experience

I received great customer service from Lauren and Sonia for my first experience.
Very detailed information given to me and
I would recommend Smile Direct Club to anyone who is thinking about getting clear aligners.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Nga, we really appreciate your feedback!

Great service and impressive store

Very helpful, polite staff.
Extremely professional set-up.
Couldn’t fault it.
Would highly recommend.
The two staff members we saw were enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Thank you to ‘the two Lauren’s’ for helping my son get excited about straightening his teeth!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Bris, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Liz
Liz

Staff were friendly, on time, efficient and professional. The appointment was easy and straight forward and communication before and during was exceptional. I am excited to start my journey - it really couldn't have been simpler!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Sonia is probably the nicest person in Australia! Very professional and covid safe

I had my first appointment today in Brisbane and I’m excited to start this journey. The staff was incredibly friendly, ask for Sonia, very informative and helpful. They answered all my questions and clarified all my concerns. Now let’s wait and see if my new smile is as good as the first impression.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Diogo, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Steph
StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

I have been thinking about doing this for years but just never did, so glad I finally bit the bullet!! Such an easy process! Everyone was lovely too, highly recommend making an appointment.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Steph, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Mirjana Kataric
Mirjana KataricSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

Thank you to Sonia and Lauren in Brisbane City for making me feel welcome and comfortable during my 3D scan, answering all my questions and explaining the process so well.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are loving your enthusiasm, Mirjana! This means the world to us -- thank you so much.

Jamie-Ann W.
Jamie-Ann W.South East Queensland, QLD

Unexpectedly Awesome

Loved meeting Lauren. She made us feel so welcome!! Very excited for my daughter to take this journey. All anxiety immediately squashed at the door. Thank you Lauren for everything!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

This is so exciting to hear! We are thrilled about this feedback. Thank you for the support!

Ble B.
Ble B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Very enjoyable experience and great staff. Entire consultation felt very professional and informative. Every step of the process is explained in great detail, I was never unsure what I was signing up for.

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic service from the whole team a fantastic experience. Covid protocols were followed very throughly. I can’t wait too see the progress from my smile direct club experience! Will be recommending this company to family and friends!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Isabella.

carlston
carlstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I walked in the building with very low self confidence and butterflies filled my stomach. But as soon as i spoke with Sonia, she made me feel welcome, very comfortable and she really seemed like she was interested im me changing my smile. This place has really great customer service. I can't wait to start my treatment and show them the transformation.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Carlston, thank you so much for your high rating!

Customers Service

Very good service by Sonia she was very helpful and made feel like I wasn't just another customer more then happy with Recommending just on the customer service thank you

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Raymond, we love seeing this!

Leigh
Leigh

Still waiting!

Was meant to receive my order between the 11/03/2020 and the 18/03/2020 however I'm still waiting was then told in their own words "ETA is 3-4 weeks but due to your case we will work to send them sooner" however still nothing. Called again today and was told it'll be another 4 weeks....

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Leigh, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. All orders should be shipped within 6-7 weeks, so we're concerned to hear this. I'm following up with you privately to get some additional information to help. Best, Emily

Viliami
ViliamiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking forward to a confident new me!

The experience was awesome to see in 3D. The reviewer was very informative and hospitable. She answered all of the questions that I had asked and made me feel comfortable.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Viliami, we really appreciate your positive review!

Monica
MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!

The Staff are amazing. The Process was easy and quick, I actually enjoyed myself while I was at Smile Direct. My Guild Sascha was very welcoming and kind. She made my first day at smile direct very enjoyable. I had a great time with her as she’s really good at her work. I’m just really excited to begin my smile journey with you wonderful people

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Monica, we're delighted to read your review!

Bitworks
BitworksQueensland

Great experience. Lovely staff

We have already had our daughter through the Smile Direct experience with great results so I felt very confident going to my smile appointment. The ladies were wonderful, welcoming and we had so much fun. Can highly recommended Smile Direct and can't wait to (hopefully) receive my aliners!!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Raina O.
Raina O.Queensland

AMAZING SERVICE

The smile direct club staff were very professional and explained everything in depth, the appointment was quick and easy, and my smile guide Nicola was so lovely and kind!! Can’t wait for my new affordable smile!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing experience and so excited for a new smile!!!

Felt so welcomed and at ease with the conultant. Was a quick process and was well informed of how it all works. Was actually quite fun to watch the scan.
Thanks again to the team in Brisbane.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Ben, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Mitch
Mitch

Where is my refund

I have been waiting for my refund for two weeks now. I was given 10 days for it to be done and still nothing after that. It might work for others but if they make mistakes on your Invisalign three times and you end up wanting your money back then your pretty much chasing your own money. $500 is a lot of money to be waiting for and I hope you guys know what you’re doing you get this sorted

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for leaving us a review, Mitch. We're disappointed to hear about this and would be more than happy to help. I'm sending you a private message to see how we can assist. Best, Emily

Lachlan Cooper
Lachlan CooperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn’t know how to use machine

Staff were friendly but had no clue on how to use the 3D scan machine properly. I felt like a test dummy while multiple people kept coming and leaving the room.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

The ladies were lovely, fingers crossed this really works

I found the appointment to be very informative about the process and pricing I super excited for my daughter to start the program and I’m really hoping she gets the results she is anticipating

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This makes us smile! Thank you, Nicole.

Friendly from the first minute

I've been in to get a 3D scan at the SmileShop in Brisbane CBD. Everyone was extra friendly, especially Sonia who was very reassuring and made the whole process extra clear. Thanks everyone.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Such a great experience

I had an appointment with Sonia today, she was super friendly, kind, helpful, informative and positive. She went out of her way to explain the process and provided exceptional service. :)

Natalie
NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

I went into the Brisbane smile shop yesterday for my 3D scan. I think the communication and staff were very friendly and efficient. I am looking forward to starting my program and hopefully the good service continues .

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Natalie. We are always here for you!

Fatbutbegone
FatbutbegoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

So excited to start my journey

Today I saw Torah in the Brisbane CBD Smile Shop. Torah made the whole experience relaxing and her knowledge and attention to details were very reassuring. I cant wait to start this journey and to finally have a smile I won’t be afraid to show.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for! Thank you so much.

Great, friendly service

The staff were pleasent and the process was quick, simple and easy. Sascha was lovely and i hope she gets her groove on in New Orleans. Would definitely recommend for anyone considering it they will put any worries you have at ease

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks a million, Daniel!