SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Dental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Crimsonburn
Crimsonburn

Fast and friendly service

Was greeted with a friendly smile by the receptionist (sorry, forgot his name)

Awesome, friendly service!
Lauren B was very professional and provided lots of information! Would definitely recommend to friends!

Store LocationQueen street Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Crimsonburn, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

I got a good experience

I visited the smile shop for the first time today. The receptionist was friendly. I took a 3D image of my teeth in a separate room. The person in charge of me was kind!!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Yurika, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Akerke
AkerkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING team and product!

Just had my consultation today with lovely Lauren.B and Ali at Smile direct on Queen.St!
I was fascinated by their professionalism! Both of them being very patient, asking the right questions, offering options, sharing their honest opinions, helped me to find what I exactly needed for my future smile:)
Extra ⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨ for my smile guide Lauren.B's sense of humour! Thank you for your time and help! Appreciate it a lot ☺️
Highly recommend this place!

Store LocationBrisbane QLD
Meghan C.
Meghan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

The team and smile direct club are so lovely and have such wonderful customer service Lauren explained everything with great detail and made it really easy for me to understand everything that was going to happen with my new smile!
Very professional.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you very much for your kind review Meghan, we are happy to hear about your experience, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Emily Fenwick
Emily Fenwick South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

This place is a very clean and quiet place. Very Very professional, Super lovely and made my appointment one of a kind!!
I had Lauren and she was a very chatty and sweet person. 100% recommend her She’s wonderful!! The price for it is unreal! I really though it was too good to be true, Amazing place can not tell you enough of how much I recommend this place

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
Store Locationbrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Emily. Your feedback and input are so valuable to us and we truly take it to heart

Tod T.
Tod T.Queensland

Lauren R was great

Lauren R was great. She answered all my questions, and there were many. A great experience, could not ask for anything more. 5/5. Thanks for looking after me. Cheers. Love you work.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Tod, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Francesca
Francesca South East Queensland, QLD

Too heavy on sales, Man at front desk was way to pushy for bank details.

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Our SDC consultants were friendly and approachable. My 13-year-old daughter was having the consultation and our consultant for the scans was welcoming and answered all our questions without any issues.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Phil, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout-out!

Candice
CandiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, Easy and Affordable!

Was a simple click online to book my appointment at a Smile direct store the next day! They payment plans were super easy to follow and has no hidden fees. The 3D scan was much more comfortable than the one I previously had at my dentist, for the same image and for FREE!!
I was quoted $6.5k for retainers at my dentist, which I now have the same product for less than half of the price!!! Im super excited for my results in the following months to come! ♡

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Candice, we love seeing this!

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very excited

Happy with the look of the retainer to wear and hope my teeth are eligible
Happy with all staff today
Thorough efficient courteous helpful
Look forward to getting approval hopefully

Store LocationBrisbane city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Jan. It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support!

Drew
DrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic initial consultation

Exceptionally helpful and professional service from Lauren R and Sonia. Looking forward to seeing what the dental team come back with re: what can be done. Much better priced than Invisalign and seemingly offers same outcome!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us Drew. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Friendly, professional service

The staff in the Brisbane store were welcoming and professional all the way. They explained what to expect and the process was easy and painless. I am now looking forward to seeing the results.

Store LocationBrisbane QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Jayne. It's always our goal to provide helpful and effective service to all our customers. Please give us a call, and we'd be happy to assist further.

Marcus_BS
Marcus_BSSouth East Queensland, QLD

3D Scan / Technician, Front Desk Service

Front desk service was very friendly and professional. Sonia my SDC technician ran me through product answering all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Would highly recommend Sonia the SDC technician. Will give updates when I receive my SDC box and start treatment.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Marcus, we aim for 100% satisfaction and we are happy hear from you and your experience, thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service face to face touch!!

I got an appointment the very next day. I was seen at the right time with no waiting and it took 30min from start to finish.
Sonia was wonderful at explaining the process. Her customer service was fantastic. Highly recommend going into the shop where possible. Cleared all questions!!!

Store LocationBrisbane city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Sandra.

Sandy Wainwright
Sandy WainwrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

very professional and accommodating

The staff were very professional and accommodating. Ali and Lauren were great. The scan process was great. I highly recommend this service so far, i can wait to get my kit

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sandy, thank you so much for taking the time to share! We truly appreciate seeing this on our page.

Excellent experience: time well spent

I am very happy with my initial consultation visit. First of all, I am well informed about the process of helping me getting the result i want. The ladies i have spoken to are very friendly, helpful and passionate about their jobs. Secondly, i do not have to wait long. although they are busy, but they have manage their time well. So, i am kind of feeling that they are all there for me somehow :). Finally, it is free visit and i have a gift to take home. Despite the fact that i have to travel a bit to get there, it is time well spent on that day.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Suzy, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Tahlia Maddalena
Tahlia MaddalenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect visit! Amazing customer service.

The customer service was amazing. Management was attentive and so were the staff. I had Lauren B who was great and really explained the process in detail. Overall helpful and great.

Store LocationBrisbane City, QLD

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Went in for a scan when they had free sessions my Smile Guide was Sonia she was lovely and thorough making sure i was happy to progress through the whole session and reassuring me throughout would recommend to anyone wanting to have a consultation

Store LocationBrisbane, CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Ben, thank you for your kind review. We'll be happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub! Thanks again.

Anjali Warrier
Anjali WarrierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yay cheap and affordable way to a smile :)

Excellent service :) both Ali and Lauren were very warm and understood my concerns. Highly recommend to everyone that wants a beautiful smile- and let’s be honest who doesn’t want a beautiful smile :) very excited to start the my journey to a beautiful smile :)

Store LocationBrisbane CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing! so excited to hear about your experience Anjali, thank you very much!

Im so excited.

Im happy to meet them, they are approachable and nice. Easy to talk with and friendly. I cant wait to see how my teeth going and have a perfect smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Belle! We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

William T.South East Queensland, QLD

Really Efficient and Polite.

They were really direct, polite and easy to talk to. Everyone was really nice and the appointment was very quick and easy. The scan was comfortable and only took around 2-3 minutes. Sonia was really polite and helpful and didn't mind answering any questions I had. Very much hope I'll be eligible for my aligners.

Overall very good experience and would definitely recommend to anyone interested in getting aligners.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Store LocationBrisbane Central store.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi WIlliam, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

No problem! :)

Professional and helpful.

Ali and Sonia were very friendly and helpful on my first visit. They gave me all the information I need to feel happy and confident with the products and the plans going forward.

Store LocationBrisbane qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your kind review Elizabeth, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Maddie N.
Maddie N.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly Staff

I had Sonia today and she was very helpful to start me on my teeth journey. She was very kind and was happy to answer any questions I may have had.

Store LocationQLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing! this makes us really happy as we can keep track on the quality of service that's being provided, thanks Maddie!

First Consult - Awesome

Excellent experience with the first visit and scan. I get nervous easy so they made me feel comfortable and always checked i was ok. Fingers crossed i am eligible for aligners.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Ashleigh! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Pasene Silao
Pasene SilaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

DENTAL EXPERIENCE

My experience at the Smile Direct Club in Brisbane was very welcoming . especially Ali and Sonia ! . they were both great and made me feel very comfortable during my visit ( especially when I have a massive fear heading to a dentist ) . Sonia was really clear and thorough about every detail and Info of the process and did such a amazing job ! definitely will recommend to others about this clinic (:

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Pasene, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!