SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

3.3
Sophie H
Sophie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't recommend this product enough

Having now completed my journey to 100% better & straighter teeth - I would recommend Smile direct club to anyone. Braces were going to cost me over 6k but I got the same results for 2.7k with the SDC treatment. Easy to use and the ability to take them out if I was going out for dinner/drinks.

The team were quick to fix problems (I got sent 2 uppers in one of my packs) and sent out retainers even though I tried the wire retainer for a while. Shipping is slow but worth the wait. Now I can't even remember my crooked smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Sophie. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Rhonda G
Rhonda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Each time I have had to contact Smile Direct they have been very professional and have always responded shortly and fixed my concern or issue. The new location of the Brisbane store was way easier to find and still great service. This time I needed new scans for my refinement which was on offer. Staff is so helpful and friendly too at the Brisbane Store

Store LocationBrisbane CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the high star review!

Other Dental Services

Rachel L.
Rachel L.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service, great smile.

Smile Direct were great to deal with. They give a bit of the hard sell, but I can't fault their product or service from my experience. The postage can take a while, but talking to them via their Facebook page gets you a quick response. I'm delighted with the improvements to my smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Rachel! This means the world to us. If you need any help in the meantime, don't hesitate to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Best regards,

Pedro
PedroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and welcoming

Staff were so helpful when I phoned up to postpone my appointment as I was stuck in traffic. It’s ok they responded “we’ll be here until 7pm”.
All of the staff were friendly and helpful.

Store LocationEdward st, Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Pedro! This means the world to us.

Dental Services