SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and professional.

Staff were really friendly, professional and efficient.
One appointment and everything was explained really well. I am truly amazed by the scanning technology, very impressive… a new smile within 4 months hopefully!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Fiona, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Chayanne Sanderson
Chayanne SandersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very lovely staff! Had a really good experience

The staff were very lovely, inviting and helpful. Overall I had a really good experience with the Brisbane shop and would definitely recommend others to come to the Brisbane shop.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

NicLa
NicLaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple!

Staff were very friendly and made the process simple and easy. Doesn’t appear to be any hidden costs, fair price, no extra appointments needed. The technology looks really impressive, Can’t wait to see results!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

NicLa, thank you so much for the positive review!

Amazing customer service

Lauren B at Smile Direct Brisbane couldn't have displayed better customer service skills. Every question I had was answered. Lauren went above and beyond to ensure I was looked after. The consultation is quick and feels really professional.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Jake, we're proud of our team, thank you so much for the shout out!

Dental Services

Excellent customer service so far

The website has been easy to use and booking and rescheduling appointments were easy as well, all online. The staff at smile direct have been very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. There was no waiting for my appointment once I was in store. Thank you

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Saan, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Great customer service!

Can’t wait to get these shipped to me, went in for a scan today and the lady that did it was super nice! Explained everything in perfect detail including prices and how it works.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kayla, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Roel Dante
Roel DanteSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE = PEACE OF MIND

I visited the Queen Street outlet and was greeted by the manager. I had many questions but was relieved to have a short conversation with the manager who walked me through the product, the company, the payment and delivery process. I was shown the product and was able to handle it. All my questions were answered in a professional and timely manner. This short but important step was excellent as it put my mind at ease. Thank you.

Store LocationQueen Street, Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Roel, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Amazing visit

Hey Lauren! Thank you so much for today. You did a great job analysing my teeth and I felt super comfortable during the entire process! Definitely pleased with customer service

Really great experience

When I first went for my consultation with Smile Direct Club, the staff were very friendly and professional. I was attended to by Lauren B, who showed a great deal of interest in the issues with my teeth. From the moment I walked into the place, I felt very welcomed by both the consultant and dentist. Love their service and advice.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Laura, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Our Oasis
Our Oasis South East Queensland, QLD

Winners are Grinners

Thankyou my visit was very pleasant , I found the scan compared to the DIY kit an Awesome experience and much easier. It would probably be easier for the client to be in a reclined position to get that perfect scan with that extra comfort , I felt I struggled with holding my head still. A special thanks to the young lady who did my scan , It was nice to see you enjoy what you do.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the kind review, we highly appreciate it, feel free to contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com if you require further assistance.

Angela C.
Angela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed

I had my first visit this week at Smile Direct with Lauren B. I was very impressed with the very friendly though professional service I received form the moment I walked in the door. I was attended to by Lauren B, she has great product knowledge as well as making you feel important and comfortable.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Angela. Thank you for this awesome review and for sharing all those beautiful details!

Be Smart
Be SmartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consultation - Lauren B

Lauren B is extremely understanding and very caring. She explained everything step by step and in a perfectly understandable way.
I am hoping things will go smoothly and we will see a difference.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Crimsonburn
Crimsonburn

Fast and friendly service

Was greeted with a friendly smile by the receptionist (sorry, forgot his name)

Awesome, friendly service!
Lauren B was very professional and provided lots of information! Would definitely recommend to friends!

Store LocationQueen street Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Crimsonburn, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

I got a good experience

I visited the smile shop for the first time today. The receptionist was friendly. I took a 3D image of my teeth in a separate room. The person in charge of me was kind!!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Yurika, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Akerke
AkerkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING team and product!

Just had my consultation today with lovely Lauren.B and Ali at Smile direct on Queen.St!
I was fascinated by their professionalism! Both of them being very patient, asking the right questions, offering options, sharing their honest opinions, helped me to find what I exactly needed for my future smile:)
Extra ⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨ for my smile guide Lauren.B's sense of humour! Thank you for your time and help! Appreciate it a lot ☺️
Highly recommend this place!

Store LocationBrisbane QLD