Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Great customer service!

Can’t wait to get these shipped to me, went in for a scan today and the lady that did it was super nice! Explained everything in perfect detail including prices and how it works.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kayla, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Roel Dante
Roel DanteSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE = PEACE OF MIND

I visited the Queen Street outlet and was greeted by the manager. I had many questions but was relieved to have a short conversation with the manager who walked me through the product, the company, the payment and delivery process. I was shown the product and was able to handle it. All my questions were answered in a professional and timely manner. This short but important step was excellent as it put my mind at ease. Thank you.

Store LocationQueen Street, Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Roel, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Our Oasis
Our Oasis South East Queensland, QLD

Winners are Grinners

Thankyou my visit was very pleasant , I found the scan compared to the DIY kit an Awesome experience and much easier. It would probably be easier for the client to be in a reclined position to get that perfect scan with that extra comfort , I felt I struggled with holding my head still. A special thanks to the young lady who did my scan , It was nice to see you enjoy what you do.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the kind review, we highly appreciate it, feel free to contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com if you require further assistance.

Angela C.
Angela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed

I had my first visit this week at Smile Direct with Lauren B. I was very impressed with the very friendly though professional service I received form the moment I walked in the door. I was attended to by Lauren B, she has great product knowledge as well as making you feel important and comfortable.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Angela. Thank you for this awesome review and for sharing all those beautiful details!

Rhonda G
Rhonda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Each time I have had to contact Smile Direct they have been very professional and have always responded shortly and fixed my concern or issue. The new location of the Brisbane store was way easier to find and still great service. This time I needed new scans for my refinement which was on offer. Staff is so helpful and friendly too at the Brisbane Store

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Store LocationBrisbane CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the high star review!

Abs
AbsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Popped in-store in Brissy to get a scan for a touch-up to my existing treatment and I was blown away by the friendly courtesy staff who were so helpful and engaging.

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear about your experience! thanks for the high star rating!

Sonia Johnson
Sonia Johnson South East Queensland, QLD

So perfect!

I went in today for my first appointment and they were all so lovely. We were greeted instantly and taken care of straight away. Lauren B served us and was so lovely! She made conversation the whole time and seemed genuinely interested in us! Lovely and thorough walk through on the clear alingers and helped with any question we had! amazing experience

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Sonia. Thank you for this awesome review! Lauren is truly amazing and we are super proud of her!

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very pleasant and wonderful staff

Excellent visit today . The staff were very courteous and helpful with my evaluation. I would recommend this shop to anyone that needs their realignment. The visit was pleasant and the staff were very informative.

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Max. Thank you for sharing this experience with us! We always love to read how much our customers enjoy their appointments :)

Crimsonburn
Crimsonburn

Fast and friendly service

Was greeted with a friendly smile by the receptionist (sorry, forgot his name)

Awesome, friendly service!
Lauren B was very professional and provided lots of information! Would definitely recommend to friends!

Store LocationQueen street Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Crimsonburn, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Akerke
AkerkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING team and product!

Just had my consultation today with lovely Lauren.B and Ali at Smile direct on Queen.St!
I was fascinated by their professionalism! Both of them being very patient, asking the right questions, offering options, sharing their honest opinions, helped me to find what I exactly needed for my future smile:)
Extra ⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨ for my smile guide Lauren.B's sense of humour! Thank you for your time and help! Appreciate it a lot ☺️
Highly recommend this place!

Store LocationBrisbane QLD
Meghan C.
Meghan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

The team and smile direct club are so lovely and have such wonderful customer service Lauren explained everything with great detail and made it really easy for me to understand everything that was going to happen with my new smile!
Very professional.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you very much for your kind review Meghan, we are happy to hear about your experience, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Emily Fenwick
Emily Fenwick South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

This place is a very clean and quiet place. Very Very professional, Super lovely and made my appointment one of a kind!!
I had Lauren and she was a very chatty and sweet person. 100% recommend her She’s wonderful!! The price for it is unreal! I really though it was too good to be true, Amazing place can not tell you enough of how much I recommend this place

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
Store Locationbrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Emily. Your feedback and input are so valuable to us and we truly take it to heart

Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!!

The attention was great as usual. I am almost finished with my treatment. So far pretty good! They are very professional and care about what i want and want. I recommend it!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Cynthia, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout out!

Hannie
HannieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

This was my 3rd visits to Smile Direct, staff member was nice and helpful as always. She has advised me how to and where to discuss my concerns when I mentioned about lower teeth not lining up. Gentle 3D scan too. Thank you!

Store LocationQueen St, Brisbane QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Hannie. We are so glad to see you had a nice time at our Smile Shop, we appreciate you sharing your experience!

Tod T.
Tod T.Queensland

Lauren R was great

Lauren R was great. She answered all my questions, and there were many. A great experience, could not ask for anything more. 5/5. Thanks for looking after me. Cheers. Love you work.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Tod, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!