SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Mirjana Kataric
Mirjana KataricSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

Thank you to Sonia and Lauren in Brisbane City for making me feel welcome and comfortable during my 3D scan, answering all my questions and explaining the process so well.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are loving your enthusiasm, Mirjana! This means the world to us -- thank you so much.

Jamie-Ann W.
Jamie-Ann W.South East Queensland, QLD

Unexpectedly Awesome

Loved meeting Lauren. She made us feel so welcome!! Very excited for my daughter to take this journey. All anxiety immediately squashed at the door. Thank you Lauren for everything!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

This is so exciting to hear! We are thrilled about this feedback. Thank you for the support!

Ble B.
Ble B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Very enjoyable experience and great staff. Entire consultation felt very professional and informative. Every step of the process is explained in great detail, I was never unsure what I was signing up for.

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic service from the whole team a fantastic experience. Covid protocols were followed very throughly. I can’t wait too see the progress from my smile direct club experience! Will be recommending this company to family and friends!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Isabella.

Customers Service

Very good service by Sonia she was very helpful and made feel like I wasn't just another customer more then happy with Recommending just on the customer service thank you

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Raymond, we love seeing this!

Viliami
ViliamiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking forward to a confident new me!

The experience was awesome to see in 3D. The reviewer was very informative and hospitable. She answered all of the questions that I had asked and made me feel comfortable.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Viliami, we really appreciate your positive review!

Monica
MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!

The Staff are amazing. The Process was easy and quick, I actually enjoyed myself while I was at Smile Direct. My Guild Sascha was very welcoming and kind. She made my first day at smile direct very enjoyable. I had a great time with her as she’s really good at her work. I’m just really excited to begin my smile journey with you wonderful people

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Monica, we're delighted to read your review!

Pedro
PedroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and welcoming

Staff were so helpful when I phoned up to postpone my appointment as I was stuck in traffic. It’s ok they responded “we’ll be here until 7pm”.
All of the staff were friendly and helpful.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Pedro! This means the world to us.

Bitworks
BitworksQueensland

Great experience. Lovely staff

We have already had our daughter through the Smile Direct experience with great results so I felt very confident going to my smile appointment. The ladies were wonderful, welcoming and we had so much fun. Can highly recommended Smile Direct and can't wait to (hopefully) receive my aliners!!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Raina O.
Raina O.Queensland

AMAZING SERVICE

The smile direct club staff were very professional and explained everything in depth, the appointment was quick and easy, and my smile guide Nicola was so lovely and kind!! Can’t wait for my new affordable smile!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

The ladies were lovely, fingers crossed this really works

I found the appointment to be very informative about the process and pricing I super excited for my daughter to start the program and I’m really hoping she gets the results she is anticipating

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This makes us smile! Thank you, Nicole.

Other Dental Services

Friendly from the first minute

I've been in to get a 3D scan at the SmileShop in Brisbane CBD. Everyone was extra friendly, especially Sonia who was very reassuring and made the whole process extra clear. Thanks everyone.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Such a great experience

I had an appointment with Sonia today, she was super friendly, kind, helpful, informative and positive. She went out of her way to explain the process and provided exceptional service. :)

Natalie
NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

I went into the Brisbane smile shop yesterday for my 3D scan. I think the communication and staff were very friendly and efficient. I am looking forward to starting my program and hopefully the good service continues .

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Natalie. We are always here for you!

Fatbutbegone
FatbutbegoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

So excited to start my journey

Today I saw Torah in the Brisbane CBD Smile Shop. Torah made the whole experience relaxing and her knowledge and attention to details were very reassuring. I cant wait to start this journey and to finally have a smile I won’t be afraid to show.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for! Thank you so much.

Great, friendly service

The staff were pleasent and the process was quick, simple and easy. Sascha was lovely and i hope she gets her groove on in New Orleans. Would definitely recommend for anyone considering it they will put any worries you have at ease

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks a million, Daniel!

Aleisha King
Aleisha KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smiling already.

Everything was explained clearly and the scan was super fast and painless, not to mention how impressive the 3D images were. My daughter can't wait to start the process of changing her smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Aleisha, we really appreciate your positive review!

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly hassle free service

Went in and the whole process was very easy. I saw Lauren at the Brisbane City location and she was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend these guys if you’re serious about improving your smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Chris, we're delighted to read your review!

Staff are excellent. Great experience

Very well explained. The staff are very well trained, and I felt I was in good hands. Amazing 3D photo. I enjoyed the experience of seeing my teeth and watching the 3 d image.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Leanne.

Perfect!

I had a great appointment at Smile Direct Club in Brisbane this afternoon. From Lauren who received me, Vickie who explained me everything and Ali who checked my 3D scan at the end of my appointment, this team have been so helpful and wonderful to me. Such an amazing team!! Highly recommended :D

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Jennifer.

Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience! Can't wait for the perfect smile.

Enjoyed my experience at Smile Direct! Staff were friendly and made me feel really comfortable. We're able to answer all my questions in a friendly and professional manner. Very clean and tidy business.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for making us smile, Sammy!

sapana sen
sapana senSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

I had a great experience with smile direct team. Soniya was my guide and she is amazing and very friendly. She explained me each step thoroughly. I can’t wait for my aligners to come and try it.
Thank you.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was a great experience

The team at smiledirect are just wonderful, very friendly, I will definitely recommend to anyone go try for themselves, and make you comfortable about yourself and makes it easier to explain everything and ask questions

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Daniel, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Sasha Finney
Sasha FinneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slick and professional

Very clean and professional. Each step was explained thoroughly. I am looking forward to receiving my aligners. The tech was very knowledgeable and a perfectionist with the scan process. A very pleasant experience.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sasha, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dentist Vickie is wonderful

I was promised a 5 start experience and I can confirm thats what I experienced. Our greeting was very friendly but the standout was the amazing and seamless experience with dentist Vickie.

I can't wait to receive my aligners and get my straightening under way.

Thank you Vickie and Smile Direct for contributing to a long time dream.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is what we like to see! Thank you for the kind words, Christine.