SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Lavinia G.
Lavinia G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great so far!

Went in for the scan yesterday and information on my kit. Customer service was excellent and my Smile Guide, Lauren was most helpful and friendly. She answered all my questions professionally and didn't judge my gross teeth. I'm super excited about my treatment and hopeful it works.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much, Lavinia!

Thanks Lauren

Consultation was easy informative and very friendly. All details about the process was explained from start to finish. Many thanks to Lauren and all involved for their help and encouragement.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Greg, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Jade
JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I just had my appointment with Sonia today in Brisbane city. I was super impressed with how professional and kind she was. She made me feel really comfortable and I am real00000ly excited to start my Smile process :)

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Jade, we really appreciate your feedback!

Caitlin
Caitlin

Amazing customer service!

My consultant Vicki was so helpful in answering any questions I had and I left feeling confident in my decision to proceed with my treatment. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Vicki!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Caitlin, we're delighted to see this!

Marianna
MariannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks like a winner

I was impressed by the service and the wonderful 3D software used for the scan. The assistant Vicky was wonderful. She put me at ease through the process and answered all my questions.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this!

Jeni W.
Jeni W.South East Queensland, QLD

It was so easy and fast

They are significant cheaper than Invisalign. Lauren my consultant was great at explaining. Everything was set up and she did it with her quickest hand! I would highly recommend this!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Jeni. We are always here for you!

CKC
CKCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Great service. Happy staffs. Novel business. Amazing technology. Every step of the treatment is thoughtful and simple. Thank you Lauren and Ali (from Brisbane city store)! Cant wait to get things started.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is what we like to see!

Great Customer Service

Vickie was very friendly and professional with helping me get started. Can't comment on much else as I haven't seen results yet but Vickie helped me find confidence in the product and I'm very excited to hopefully soon be able to securely smile in front of a camera lol.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Chris, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Tania
TaniaCentral Queensland, QLD

cant wait to get started

such a lovely young girl. Very informative and an easy experience. Excellent customer service no waiting and very simple process. I think the young girls name was Lauren and she was just lovely. I cannot comment on the product quality when I have not received any of the products and used them... you need to change that question

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tania, we really appreciate your feedback!

Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.South East Queensland, QLD

This was awesome!

I loved my appointment today! Vickie was absolutely amazing and helped in every way possible. I'm 100% satisfied with my service and I can not wait to start my process with smile direct.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for, Chelsea. Thanks for the kind words!

Sherron
SherronBrisbane

Great start to getting a great smile

The initial consult was well organised and a painless process. The team were very professional and informative, making me feel at ease.
I look forward to receiving the review and starting the treatment.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for the support, Sherron!

Maria
MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The girls were really nice and really helpful! Excellent customer service :)

The Brisbane Team were fantastic! The initial consultation was quick and easy. I’m very excited to get my teeth perfect just to feel more confident myself. Thank you for your help!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are thrilled to read this, Maria!

hkm
hkm

So easy, simple and great!

My consultant Laura was fantastic. The whole staff were. Very welcoming and friendly. They talked me through it all and the process wasn’t hard. Can’t wait to start my program and start smiling!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for leaving us a review and making us smile!

Celeste P.
Celeste P.Queensland

Great Service, but gave me false hope

Tina
TinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very excited for my new smile

Staff were amazing. Explained everything very thoroughly. Im looking forward to seeing video of process of my teeth transforming. I will definitely be recommending this company to others. Very happy so far. Thankyou

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tina, this rating means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Nova Aurata Q.
Nova Aurata Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful experience

This was so interesting and I'm happy that the team at the Brisbane Smile Direct Club location I visited made me so comfortable, what could have been an awkward and invasive experience was handled professionally and with amazing kindness. Thank you so much. :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

It's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome staff. Highly recommend

Alana is very friendly, sociable and professional. Provided heaps of information on each package and what was included within the kit provided. The scan is very hygienic and very straightforward. She is very accommodating with no pressure to commit.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Chris, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

bindi23
bindi23South East Queensland, QLD

Fast and easy

Was an easy and non invasive procedure. Sonia talked me through each step and eased my nerves. She was thorough with answering all my questions and my concerns about the process

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

jane
janeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good and affordable concept

A very nice team received us for our appointment
They explain everything, and all seems very simple
You have to go only once so that's very convenient if you don't live close by. After that, all will be delivered to your place! I can't wait :D

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you, Jane. This is what we like to see!

Madikai
MadikaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I had great customer service, very welcoming and knowledgeable about the product. Really looking forward to using the aligners. I like that the whole kit comes in one box with a different aligner each week.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share some kind words!

Dahlia D.
Dahlia D.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing team and experience!

The team were amazing, extremely welcoming and professional. Sasha was incredible and made me feel at ease with the whole process, as well as answering any questions or concerns I had. Can’t wait until I start my SmileDirectClub journey!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

The perfect start!

I had my first consult with Vickie in Brisbane today and she was amazing. She was thorough, friendly and professional and answered any questions I had. I left feeling very confident in the Smile Direct process and can’t wait for the next step to my new smile:)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Katie, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and look forward to a very positive outcome.

Attentive professional staff who were super friendly and helpful. The whole process was thoroughly explained and not for a moment was I left wondering. It was great that there were two people involved in the scanning so that the imagery was double checked. Looking forward to a positive experience. The consultation experience comes with my highest recommendation.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Robyn, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Shannon B.
Shannon B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing experience and staff. Very friendly.

Alana was amazing and very helpful. She was kind and patient. She was a gem and we had some laughs. The staff are fantastic and the price is good. Definitely enjoyed the process. Everything was explained to me and Alana walked me through everything. It was fantastic.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Shannon, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout out!

So Simple & Easy

From the moment I made my appointment at the SmileDirectClub SmileShop in Brisbane, SmileDirectClub made it so easy. The team were very friendly and professional. I absolutely loved it and can’t recommend it highly enough.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honoured.