SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Carol
CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Queen St, Brisbane Smile club

Today was amazing! Lauren and Ali were very helpful and made the experience an enjoyable one. I am very excited for my new smile thank you to the team there

Store LocationQueen street brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Carol, thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Sonet M.
Sonet M.South East Queensland, QLD

My daughter saw results in the FIRST WEEK !!!!

This product is not advertised enough. It is soooooo much more affordable than previously quoted by Orthodontists.
Its an easy product to use. My daughter only uses the night aligners and she started seeing results in the first week. It's incredible.

Store LocationBrisbane City
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Sonet, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Top notch service

From the moment I walked in, I was greeted with personable and knowledgeable staff.
I was very impressed with the technology and the overall service. Thank you very much for everything.

Store LocationSmileShop Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Gareth. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Lisssy
Lisssy

Amazing

The Staff were so friendly and helpful. The appointment was easy and informative and
I found the 3D scan really interesting. I am looking forward to having a new smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Lissy, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Dental Services

Always very friendly & informative staff. Can't wait to see the finished result of my smile. The staff are very helpful & always willing to lend a hand with any information asked for.

Store LocationBrisbane, Qld Australia
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and professional.

Staff were really friendly, professional and efficient.
One appointment and everything was explained really well. I am truly amazed by the scanning technology, very impressive… a new smile within 4 months hopefully!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Fiona, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Chayanne Sanderson
Chayanne SandersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very lovely staff! Had a really good experience

The staff were very lovely, inviting and helpful. Overall I had a really good experience with the Brisbane shop and would definitely recommend others to come to the Brisbane shop.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Great customer service!

Can’t wait to get these shipped to me, went in for a scan today and the lady that did it was super nice! Explained everything in perfect detail including prices and how it works.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kayla, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Roel Dante
Roel DanteSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE = PEACE OF MIND

I visited the Queen Street outlet and was greeted by the manager. I had many questions but was relieved to have a short conversation with the manager who walked me through the product, the company, the payment and delivery process. I was shown the product and was able to handle it. All my questions were answered in a professional and timely manner. This short but important step was excellent as it put my mind at ease. Thank you.

Store LocationQueen Street, Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Roel, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Our Oasis
Our Oasis South East Queensland, QLD

Winners are Grinners

Thankyou my visit was very pleasant , I found the scan compared to the DIY kit an Awesome experience and much easier. It would probably be easier for the client to be in a reclined position to get that perfect scan with that extra comfort , I felt I struggled with holding my head still. A special thanks to the young lady who did my scan , It was nice to see you enjoy what you do.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the kind review, we highly appreciate it, feel free to contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com if you require further assistance.

Angela C.
Angela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed

I had my first visit this week at Smile Direct with Lauren B. I was very impressed with the very friendly though professional service I received form the moment I walked in the door. I was attended to by Lauren B, she has great product knowledge as well as making you feel important and comfortable.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Angela. Thank you for this awesome review and for sharing all those beautiful details!

Abs
AbsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Popped in-store in Brissy to get a scan for a touch-up to my existing treatment and I was blown away by the friendly courtesy staff who were so helpful and engaging.

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear about your experience! thanks for the high star rating!

Sonia Johnson
Sonia Johnson South East Queensland, QLD

So perfect!

I went in today for my first appointment and they were all so lovely. We were greeted instantly and taken care of straight away. Lauren B served us and was so lovely! She made conversation the whole time and seemed genuinely interested in us! Lovely and thorough walk through on the clear alingers and helped with any question we had! amazing experience

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Sonia. Thank you for this awesome review! Lauren is truly amazing and we are super proud of her!

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very pleasant and wonderful staff

Excellent visit today . The staff were very courteous and helpful with my evaluation. I would recommend this shop to anyone that needs their realignment. The visit was pleasant and the staff were very informative.

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Max. Thank you for sharing this experience with us! We always love to read how much our customers enjoy their appointments :)

Crimsonburn
Crimsonburn

Fast and friendly service

Was greeted with a friendly smile by the receptionist (sorry, forgot his name)

Awesome, friendly service!
Lauren B was very professional and provided lots of information! Would definitely recommend to friends!

Store LocationQueen street Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Crimsonburn, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!