SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was a great experience

The team at smiledirect are just wonderful, very friendly, I will definitely recommend to anyone go try for themselves, and make you comfortable about yourself and makes it easier to explain everything and ask questions

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Daniel, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Sasha Finney
Sasha FinneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slick and professional

Very clean and professional. Each step was explained thoroughly. I am looking forward to receiving my aligners. The tech was very knowledgeable and a perfectionist with the scan process. A very pleasant experience.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sasha, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dentist Vickie is wonderful

I was promised a 5 start experience and I can confirm thats what I experienced. Our greeting was very friendly but the standout was the amazing and seamless experience with dentist Vickie.

I can't wait to receive my aligners and get my straightening under way.

Thank you Vickie and Smile Direct for contributing to a long time dream.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is what we like to see! Thank you for the kind words, Christine.

Great experience

Vickie was amazing! Very friendly & professional. She made the experience comfortable as well as clearly explaining the process. She is definitely an asset to your team!! Also the offices are very cool.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Bec, we're delighted to read your review!

Lavinia G.
Lavinia G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great so far!

Went in for the scan yesterday and information on my kit. Customer service was excellent and my Smile Guide, Lauren was most helpful and friendly. She answered all my questions professionally and didn't judge my gross teeth. I'm super excited about my treatment and hopeful it works.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much, Lavinia!

Thanks Lauren

Consultation was easy informative and very friendly. All details about the process was explained from start to finish. Many thanks to Lauren and all involved for their help and encouragement.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Greg, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Jade
JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I just had my appointment with Sonia today in Brisbane city. I was super impressed with how professional and kind she was. She made me feel really comfortable and I am real00000ly excited to start my Smile process :)

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Jade, we really appreciate your feedback!

Dental Excitement!!

Vickie was an excellent consultant, putting me at ease and answering all my questions. She took me through the purple box and showed me everything I will receive - very exciting. Everyone was very friendly and helpful - Highly recommend.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Natalie, we love seeing this!

Caitlin
Caitlin

Amazing customer service!

My consultant Vicki was so helpful in answering any questions I had and I left feeling confident in my decision to proceed with my treatment. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Vicki!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Caitlin, we're delighted to see this!

Marianna
MariannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks like a winner

I was impressed by the service and the wonderful 3D software used for the scan. The assistant Vicky was wonderful. She put me at ease through the process and answered all my questions.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this!

Jeni W.
Jeni W.South East Queensland, QLD

It was so easy and fast

They are significant cheaper than Invisalign. Lauren my consultant was great at explaining. Everything was set up and she did it with her quickest hand! I would highly recommend this!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Jeni. We are always here for you!

Seems Amazing

Sonia was very friendly and she helped me a lot, she was very patient and answered me a lot of questions professionally. Everything sounds amazing, Im really looking forward to my smile journal!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

It's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

CKC
CKCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Great service. Happy staffs. Novel business. Amazing technology. Every step of the treatment is thoughtful and simple. Thank you Lauren and Ali (from Brisbane city store)! Cant wait to get things started.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is what we like to see!

Ariya
AriyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very friendly and professional

They were very professional, friendly staff members, they were very welcoming and gave all the information. Love the 3D scan. great service and. To save time, you should ring them when you arrive at the building. definitely recommend :D

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Ariya!

Great Customer Service

Vickie was very friendly and professional with helping me get started. Can't comment on much else as I haven't seen results yet but Vickie helped me find confidence in the product and I'm very excited to hopefully soon be able to securely smile in front of a camera lol.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Chris, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

This is Perfect!!!

The staff Sonia was lovely, friendly and amazing. She answered me a lot of questions and said detailed about the whole things. The service is good and I can't wait to start.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're thrilled to see this!

Tania
TaniaCentral Queensland, QLD

cant wait to get started

such a lovely young girl. Very informative and an easy experience. Excellent customer service no waiting and very simple process. I think the young girls name was Lauren and she was just lovely. I cannot comment on the product quality when I have not received any of the products and used them... you need to change that question

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tania, we really appreciate your feedback!

Very nice people

The staff were very nice ,It was easy to find the place . It was a Nice office . Fast , easy process. Would recommend to others . The price seemed fair and reasonable .

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Angelina! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.South East Queensland, QLD

This was awesome!

I loved my appointment today! Vickie was absolutely amazing and helped in every way possible. I'm 100% satisfied with my service and I can not wait to start my process with smile direct.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for, Chelsea. Thanks for the kind words!

Sherron
SherronBrisbane

Great start to getting a great smile

The initial consult was well organised and a painless process. The team were very professional and informative, making me feel at ease.
I look forward to receiving the review and starting the treatment.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for the support, Sherron!

Maria
MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The girls were really nice and really helpful! Excellent customer service :)

The Brisbane Team were fantastic! The initial consultation was quick and easy. I’m very excited to get my teeth perfect just to feel more confident myself. Thank you for your help!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are thrilled to read this, Maria!

hkm
hkm

So easy, simple and great!

My consultant Laura was fantastic. The whole staff were. Very welcoming and friendly. They talked me through it all and the process wasn’t hard. Can’t wait to start my program and start smiling!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for leaving us a review and making us smile!

Celeste P.
Celeste P.Queensland

Great Service, but gave me false hope

Tina
TinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very excited for my new smile

Staff were amazing. Explained everything very thoroughly. Im looking forward to seeing video of process of my teeth transforming. I will definitely be recommending this company to others. Very happy so far. Thankyou

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tina, this rating means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Nova Aurata Q.
Nova Aurata Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful experience

This was so interesting and I'm happy that the team at the Brisbane Smile Direct Club location I visited made me so comfortable, what could have been an awkward and invasive experience was handled professionally and with amazing kindness. Thank you so much. :)